+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON FSW PR APPLICANTS (07/05/2011)

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010

To whom it may concern

The SAP FSW 2007 CHC London applicants who have already submitted PR medical results/supporting documents will receive final decisions on their Canadian PR applications within the next 12 months.

Those SAP FSW 2007 PR applicants who have already undergone medicals will receive PHEP from now onwards provided that their PR applications are ready to be forwarded to PHEP department at CHC London.

The pending review batch of SAP FSW 2007 CHC London applicants who had already submitted supporting documents will hopefully be receiving medical instructions from fall 2011 onwards.

A small group of CHC London/Ottawa transferred SAP FSW 2007 PR applications have been selected randomly in quality assurance practice for audit purposes. This could delay the PHEP/Approval processings of these FSW PR applications for about 3-5 months.

The rest of SAP FSW 2007/2008 CHC London PR applications are still on hold until further instructions.

Currently at CHC London, the highest priority is being given to post June 26, 2010 FSW PR applications which is followed by Fast Track (Post February 28, 2008 to June 25, 2010) FSW PR applications.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The pending review batch of SAP FSW 2007 CHC London applicants who had already submitted supporting documents will hopefully be receiving medical instructions from fall 2011 onwards.

Dear Mr Nectar,

Great news :)

Could u plz tell me in which months? Do u mean they will start to send us MR in SEP!

Thanks for giving us some hope!

regards,
Sama

Rass

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) :) :)+ 1 to u for this great news :) :) :)

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:

To whom it may concern

The SAP FSW 2007 CHC London applicants who have already submitted PR medical results/supporting documents will receive final decisions on their Canadian PR applications within the next 12 months.

Those SAP FSW 2007 PR applicants who have already undergone medicals will receive PHEP from now onwards provided that their PR applications are ready to be forwarded to PHEP department at CHC London.

A small group of CHC London/Ottawa transferred SAP FSW 2007 PR applications have been selected randomly in quality assurance practice for audit purposes. This could delay the PHEP/Approval processings of these FSW PR applications for about 3-5 months.

The rest of SAP FSW 2007/2008 CHC London PR applications are still on hold until further instructions.

Currently at CHC London, the highest priority is being given to post June 26, 2010 FSW PR applications which is followed by Fast Track (Post February 28, 2008 to June 25, 2010) FSW PR applications.

Nectar
Thanks Nectar. Any idea when CHC London is going to update processing times for post feb 2008 - pre 26/6 applicants.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Sama2007 said:

Dear Mr Nectar,

Great news :)

Could u plz tell me in which months? Do u mean they will start to send us MR in SEP!

Thanks for giving us some hope!

regards,
Sama
Dear Sama2007,

Hopefully from September/October 2011 onwards.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
eemmoo1 said:
Thanks Nectar. Any idea when CHC London is going to update processing times for post feb 2008 - pre 26/6 applicants.
Dear eemmoo1,

The quarterly administered data on CIC official website is due and would probably be released anytime.

Nectar

JoeICXC

Apr 5, 2011
Nectar said:

To whom it may concern

Nectar
Hi Nectar, is this a global procedure for all CIC offices or is it only for London office? my office is in Warsaw and i am a 2006 applicant. I was asked to update my application in 2010. I have sent them all the documents in November 4th, 2010 and till now i did not hear anything from them. only , after sending them an email, that they will stagger issuing the visas over the year and they don't know when will they finialize my case. thanks in advance.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
JoeICXC said:
Hi Nectar, is this a global procedure for all CIC offices or is it only for London office? my office is in Warsaw and i am a 2006 applicant. I was asked to update my application in 2010. I have sent them all the documents in November 4th, 2010 and till now i did not hear anything from them. only , after sending them an email, that they will stagger issuing the visas over the year and they don't know when will they finialize my case. thanks in advance.
Dear JoeICXC,

It's more or less global but I have only elaborated CHC London's working pattern.

Nectar

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
To whom it may concern.

Please be advised that it is hard for me to comment on SAP 2007 applications since I have no direct experience of them or with them - but let's see about these post-June-26 applications and Nectar's "breaking news" about them hitherto, shall we?
- First Nectar said they would not get processed until October 2011 - proven WRONG
- Then he said that Feb2008-June2010 applicants, who were on the new NOC 29 list, would get priority over June 26 applicants - proven WRONG as we've seen
- Then he said average processing time would be 12 months - yet people are getting medical requests in around 3 months - so proven WRONG yet again

Now he's changed his tune completely to say that post-June-26 get priority and then post-Feb-2008 applicants. Which by the way isn't NEWS, it's what everyone has been surmising from people's actual experiences here. Nectar doesn't KNOW anything he just bodges this stuff together from what he reads here.

You guys believe whatever you like. I think Nectar is a liar. How is your 2007 SAP application going, Nectar? Have the seniors given you enough advice to assist you on it now?

Wayne.

memo74

Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-3-2007
Doc's Request.
15-7-2009
AOR Received.
20-6-2007
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Med's Request
waiting
Thank you Nectar for this news!

We all respect u!

Cheers,
memo

JoeICXC

Apr 5, 2011
Nectar said:
Dear JoeICXC,

It's more or less global but I have only elaborated CHC London's working pattern.

Nectar
Thanks Nectar, appreicated.

Just one more question, does the below statement refer to those who had submitted Either medical OR supporting documents?

If yes, then those who only sent the supporting documents will receive their medicals from fall 2011 onwards according to the below statement, correct?

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Dear all,

In annual working patterns, there is something in office administration called 'A Real Time Management' but some forum members (one or two) don't have a clue I am afraid.

Nectar