+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON FSW PR APPLICANTS (07/05/2011)

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
JoeICXC said:
Thanks Nectar, appreicated.

Just one more question, does the below statement refer to those who had submitted Either medical OR supporting documents?

The SAP FSW 2007 CHC London applicants who have already submitted PR medical results/supporting documents will receive final decisions on their Canadian PR applications within the next 12 months.

If yes, then those who only sent the supporting documents will receive their medicals from fall 2011 onwards according to the below statement, correct?

The pending review batch of SAP FSW 2007 CHC London applicants who had already submitted supporting documents will hopefully be receiving medical instructions from fall 2011 onwards.
Dear JoeICXC,

1- Yes (Both)

2- Yes

Nectar

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Nectar said:
Dear all,

In annual working patterns, there is something in office administration called 'A Real Time Management' but some forum members (one or two) don't have a clue I am afraid.

Nectar
So how is your SAP 2007 application going, Nectar? And were you able to gain all the help you needed from the seniors with it?

Wayne.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Dear all,

Please be advised that the PR application processing pattern was very vague so far. I do remember I mentioned somewhere in the posts in February 2011 that the things will be much clearer by April 2011.

I am sure that the current PR applications processing pattern will stay on just because of new Conservative Government in Canada.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Dear all,

I would request all respected forum members to ignore all stupid posts on this forum and try to help one another in Canadian FSW PR and all other relevant visa applications.

Your kind co-operation will highly be appreciated.

Best wishes,

Nectar

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
Dear Nectar,
I am aug. 2007 applicant sent medicals during the first week of April. 45 months have already passed. When do I expect to get the PHEP.
Thank you for your kind help.
Regards

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
elie72 said:
Dear Nectar,
I am aug. 2007 applicant sent medicals during the first week of April. 45 months have already passed. When do I expect to get the PHEP.
Thank you for your kind help.
Regards
Dear elie72,

You may receive PHEP anytime now onwards provided that CHC London has already received and assessed the results of your background checks.

Good Luck !

Nectar

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Hi,

I am a Pre-June applicant with an NOC (0631) that is still in the 29 Occupations List, is my application going to processed in the priority batch or along with other Pre-June Applications? which according to the replies received these days from London CHC to members states that it may take as long as 2 years to finalize!

its been 8 months already and i haven't heard a thing from the London CHC, also sent them a mail but no response so far. Waiting for MR ..

Please Comment.

Thank you.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
MSMirza said:
Hi,

I am a Pre-June applicant with an NOC (0631) that is still in the 29 Occupations List, is my application going to processed in the priority batch or along with other Pre-June Applications? which according to the replies received these days from London CHC to members states that it may take as long as 2 years to finalize!

its been 8 months already and i haven't heard a thing from the London CHC, also sent them a mail but no response so far. Waiting for MR ..

Please Comment.

Thank you.
Dear MSMirza,

Your FSW PR application is among Fast Track PR applications.

It's correct that CIC is currently aiming to process all Fast Track FSW PR applications within the next 2-3 years.

Nectar

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:

Please Nectar, make it clear for me......please have a look at my timeline and tell me what will happen to my application?????

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me.

Thank you

Louay

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
So any idea by when i'll be getting the Medical Request?

Nectar said:
Dear MSMirza,

Your FSW PR application is among Fast Track PR applications.

It's correct that CIC is currently aiming to process all Fast Track FSW PR applications within the next 2-3 years.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Louay said:
Hi:

Please Nectar, make it clear for me......please have a look at my timeline and tell me what will happen to my application?????

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me.

Thank you

Louay
Dear Louay,

As per current scenario, all the Fast Track FSW PR applications assumed to be processed in a chronological order within the next 2-3 years therefore the previous hold on some NOCs will not be counted anymore.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
MSMirza said:
So any idea by when i'll be getting the Medical Request?
Dear MSMirza,

As per current scenario, all the Fast Track FSW PR applications assumed to be processed in a chronological order within the next 2-3 years. The priority may be given to those NOCs which are among current list of NOCs.

Good Luck !

Nectar