+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***FSW CHC LONDON 21/05/2011***

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
BNT said:
Dear Nectar,

I am new to this forum but have been following your thread. I applied to CIO under NOC#0213 and they received my application on Feb 11, 2010. I got my 1st AOR on Mar 22, 2010 from CIO, and the file was transferred to CHC in Port of Spain (POS), Trinidad on Mar 31, 2010. I submitted my full docs to CHC, POS on May 27, 2010 and got my 2nd AOR on Jun 16, 2010 with the 013 bar code.

I requested CAIPS notes and discovered that no points were allocated to my file except for my age, and the b/f date was Dec 1, 2010. I would like to know, when can I expect a medical request? I have not been able to get a response from CHC, POS, and when I look at other threads someone said that NOC#0213 has reached its quota and you would have to wait about two years.

I am urgently requesting your assistance because my family life is on hold.

Regards,

BNT
Dear BNT,

If you won't receive a correspondence within 3rd quarter of 2011 please be advised to assume that your file will likely to be finalised by mid 2012.

As per your given information I am sure that your Interview has been waived.

In CAIPS, the granted total marks (67) along with marks for age (10) means- Interview waived.

CAIPS didn't has the capability to store detailed marks but GCMS on the other hand has got more capacity to retain all the information regarding FSW PR applications and all relevant decisions on PR applications.

Nectar

MrH1B4Canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Toledo, OH
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
No, 7 bands
File Transfer...
Buffalo
Med's Request
June 10, 2011
Med's Done....
YES June 25, 2011 , MED.ReCVD July 12, 2011
Interview........
GoodBye
Passport Req..
Sept-22-2011
VISA ISSUED...
yes, dec 01, 2011 but recieved pp on dec 21, 2011
LANDED..........
planed just for landing procedure
hey Nectar I know one of the your post about 2nd AOR Barcode , is true that I have barcode 2nd AOR with 013 that means Medical request on the way?

is it true? Your post : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-london-file-number-barcode-t61028.0.html

did you look in my case please, I am waiting since long time for medical, my CHC Buffalo NY alll goes done well , just waiting for medical and status is In-process.

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
Dear Nectar,

I would like to clarify some few question with you regarding my application which i am about to submit this week.
1. some of the documents are repeated on both checklist for cio and vo (e.g the application forms), do i need to put each documents on both list or just put it on the cio list and tick the checklist for both?.
2. on the application form schedule 3 (economic classes), question 11 (work experience), under the occupation section. is it my occupation title on my reference letter that needs to be written there or the noc title unlike question 12.
3. on the application form schedule 3 (economic classes), question 12 (work experience), the order of preference. i am applying as an industrial electrician (7242) as my job duties as an electrical engineer matches with the duties describes on the noc. do i need to add the noc code 7241 for electricians as second preference as my job duties also matches with this though i did not mention the code in question 11.
4. I got all the reference letter from all my past employers except for one. the only one i did not get was just for a year experience. i was actually engaged in my main job (company A) but was granted a one year leave by company A to enable me work in the company B as required to improved on my skills after which i had to return to my main job (company A). on completing the programme in company B i was granted a certificate of service which did not state my duties. all efforts to get a reference letter from them failed but i still have photo copies of my id card (original returned on completion), acceptance/posting letter (original issued between companies) and other document that i think will be of use. the problem is that they are all photocopies as these document wasn't addressed to me then but i was able to get the photo copies during the time i was with them. can i use this (as i can notorize photocopies) and add a cover letter describing my role and amount paid. also my main job (company A) has already stated in the reference letter that i was granted one year leave to enable me participate in the programme.
i would appreciate if you could advice me on this.
Brav 21

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Nectar said:
Dear beckett,

If you won't receive a correspondence within 3rd quarter of 2011 please be advised to assume that your file will likely to be finalised by mid 2012.

This is totally incorrect information that CHC London will refuse PR viasas on the basis on NOCs.

Nectar
Dear Nectar,
Thank you for your reply. Also thanks for clarifying the rumour situation.
So, let me get it straight, if I dont hear anything during july august or september 2011, then I have to wait another year? Could you kindly explain in a little more detail why I will have to wait another year? just for my information.
Beckett.

Nona007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Dear Nectar
My file is under review since end of January 2011 and you said 3-5 days is normal but now it has been more than 4 months and still it is under review. I did not understand what does IPM means. Can you give me an estimated time when can I expect MR or what would be the next step. Is it true that frequent enquiries with CHC affect the applications adversaly. Please guide me what should I do next ??
Regards
Nona
Nectar said:
Dear Nona007,

The CHC London's file review timeframe is about 3-5 days, it seems to me that your file is being reviewed in consultation with IPM and it's a normal routine.

Good Luck !

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
brav21 said:
Dear Nectar,

I would like to clarify some few question with you regarding my application which i am about to submit this week.
1. some of the documents are repeated on both checklist for cio and vo (e.g the application forms), do i need to put each documents on both list or just put it on the cio list and tick the checklist for both?.
2. on the application form schedule 3 (economic classes), question 11 (work experience), under the occupation section. is it my occupation title on my reference letter that needs to be written there or the noc title unlike question 12.
3. on the application form schedule 3 (economic classes), question 12 (work experience), the order of preference. i am applying as an industrial electrician (7242) as my job duties as an electrical engineer matches with the duties describes on the noc. do i need to add the noc code 7241 for electricians as second preference as my job duties also matches with this though i did not mention the code in question 11.
4. I got all the reference letter from all my past employers except for one. the only one i did not get was just for a year experience. i was actually engaged in my main job (company A) but was granted a one year leave by company A to enable me work in the company B as required to improved on my skills after which i had to return to my main job (company A). on completing the programme in company B i was granted a certificate of service which did not state my duties. all efforts to get a reference letter from them failed but i still have photo copies of my id card (original returned on completion), acceptance/posting letter (original issued between companies) and other document that i think will be of use. the problem is that they are all photocopies as these document wasn't addressed to me then but i was able to get the photo copies during the time i was with them. can i use this (as i can notorize photocopies) and add a cover letter describing my role and amount paid. also my main job (company A) has already stated in the reference letter that i was granted one year leave to enable me participate in the programme.
i would appreciate if you could advice me on this.
Brav 21
Dear brav21,

1- CIO Check list plus supporting documents followed by CHC check list plus supporting documents.

2- NOC title otherwise your application may not proceed further. If your job title is different than that of NOC but you performed the same job duties then I will suggest to include explainatory letter as well.

3- Immigration Officers don't like but tag applications in which job titles and job duties are not matching up, in my opinion an Electrician is a low profile but Electrical Engineer is high profile occupation. Please be advised to mention correct & true information to the best of your knowledge.

4- An explainatory note would work.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
beckett said:
Dear Nectar,
Thank you for your reply. Also thanks for clarifying the rumour situation.
So, let me get it straight, if I dont hear anything during july august or september 2011, then I have to wait another year? Could you kindly explain in a little more detail why I will have to wait another year? just for my information.
Beckett.
Dear beckett,

As per my knowledge, CHC London has already tag PR applications which will be finalised in 2011 and therefore; you should receive medical instructions by September 2011 if your PR application is among them.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Nona007 said:
Dear Nectar
My file is under review since end of January 2011 and you said 3-5 days is normal but now it has been more than 4 months and still it is under review. I did not understand what does IPM means. Can you give me an estimated time when can I expect MR or what would be the next step. Is it true that frequent enquiries with CHC affect the applications adversaly. Please guide me what should I do next ??
Regards
Nona
Dear Nona007,

IPM- Immigration Programme Manager

The frequent enquiries do affect application processing pattern but now I will suggest you to send a case status enquiry in July 2011.

Nectar

Nona007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Nectar said:
Dear Nona007,

The frequent enquiries do affect application processing pattern but now I will suggest you to send a case status enquiry in July 2011.

Nectar
Dear Nectar
Thank you for your reply.Do you think an enquiry from employer (who sent me AEO) can help/speed up my case ??
Should I apply for CAIPS again..??
Thank you
Nona

truthseeker4pr

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Dear Nectar,

I applied to CIC in April 2010 and Got 1st AOR in June 2010. Submitted Full documents in August 2010 and received 2nd AOR in August 2010.

Can you please tell me when Can I expect Medical request and when I will get the Visa?
I am badly stuck with my future plans and very confused and depressed.

I need your advise. Please.

dulal

May 24, 2011
Nectar said:
Dear Nona007,

Nectar
initial visa ofice-sydny,canada
fsw catagory-food safty manager/0631
send-september2010
reply-in jan2010 with file no and said i have passed primary review
and it will send v/o in london for further processing
feb2011 status is-received by visa office
may2011-i send an email and they reply that my application in v/o london for processing

....hi necter what do u think about my application...............

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Dear friends,
Recently I got job transfer to another place, in this case, do I need to notify this change to Visa Office? If so than, what I have to do to notify this change to Visa Office (London). My employer is still same, just my work place changed. Please help me in this regard.
Thanks,
Biborno

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Nectar said:
Dear beckett,

As per my knowledge, CHC London has already tag PR applications which will be finalised in 2011 and therefore; you should receive medical instructions by September 2011 if your PR application is among them.

Nectar
And where exactly do you get this "knowledge" from Nectar?

Wayne.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Nona007 said:
Dear Nectar
Thank you for your reply.Do you think an enquiry from employer (who sent me AEO) can help/speed up my case ??
Should I apply for CAIPS again..??
Thank you
Nona
Dear Nona007,

It won't work all the times.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
truthseeker4pr said:
Dear Nectar,

I applied to CIC in April 2010 and Got 1st AOR in June 2010. Submitted Full documents in August 2010 and received 2nd AOR in August 2010.

Can you please tell me when Can I expect Medical request and when I will get the Visa?
I am badly stuck with my future plans and very confused and depressed.

I need your advise. Please.
Dear truthseeker4pr,

Nectar