Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Hello Shibuya and Pittabread,

Thanks and let's hope that we make sense for some people.

May God bless and hope every member dream comes true.

Cheers

Mezo

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Mezo2009 said:
Yes, I guess we should brand it as Nectleaks! No hard feelings.

What surprises me are these questions from people seeking info on their apps or timelines as if they are talking to a truthful source of information. It's really funny and in the same time annoying to see how much depressed, hopeless and dying the people are for any tip of information; no matter if the source isn't authenticated or not.

Folks, you are all much better than this. You are professional, well educated, enlightened people with education, experience and knowledge to better source information and not be victimized by rumors or non-authenticated pieces of information.

Anyway, good luck to all
Correct and True, and No hard feelings too. I think Nectar is or has an "Insider" . The format of his English and posts look like those of an Immigration Office/Officer.

S

shibuya

schwarzeradler,
My mind tells me he is a immigration consultant who must have shut his business due to the RCMP crackdown. He is trying to woo poor helpless, tired people to switch to his side as he knows out of sheer frustration people might be sending PM and this is where he capitalises his deals of promising a smooth sail across. He cannot be a V.o I am sure.

Beware he is a stinging BEE who converts NECTAR INTO HONEY AND HE PRACTISES NO MONEY THEN NO HONEY. :eek: :eek: :mad: :p :-\ :-* ;D ;D ;D

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
shibuya said:
schwarzeradler,
My mind tells me he is a immigration consultant who must have shut his business due to the RCMP crackdown. He is trying to woo poor helpless, tired people to switch to his side as he knows out of sheer frustration people might be sending PM and this is where he capitalises his deals of promising a smooth sail across. He cannot be a V.o I am sure.

Beware he is a stinging BEE who converts NECTAR INTO HONEY AND HE PRACTISES NO MONEY THEN NO HONEY. :eek: :eek: :mad: :p :-\ :-* ;D ;D ;D
LOL

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear all,

CHC London will be extremely busy from April 2011 until November 2011.

The FSW overseas visas for 2011 has been reduced significantly (CHC London can issue about 3500 PR visas/quarter) therefore in 2011, CHC London intends to finalise SAP PR applications submitted until October 2007 along with fast track applications who got document update request in Jan/Feb 2010. This means SAP applications will be finalised in about 48 months while fast track PR applications in about 20 months at CHC London.

Nectar

Hi Nectar,

Could you please answer my question ! Am a March 2007 applicat and waiting for medical ,so from ur own information could u plz tell me if CHC London are gonna to process my application as I received an email from them 5 months ago that my application is under background/security checks, or they will resume the process next year? Can I expect to receive medical test soon or when?

waiting for ur help

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sama2007 said:
Hi Nectar,

Could you please answer my question ! Am a March 2007 applicat and waiting for medical ,so from ur own information could u plz tell me if CHC London are gonna to process my application as I received an email from them 5 months ago that my application is under background/security checks, or they will resume the process next year? Can I expect to receive medical test soon or when?

waiting for ur help
Immigration Officer Mr. Nectar is gone now. He is vanished after seeing so much criticsm. I am afraid but he won't answer you. He ran away yesterday...............

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
i think nectar will come if there are some lates tnews

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Dear all,

But if he has insider or he is consultant, why on this link askin for help from seniors??
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t60016.0.html

regards
TMSB

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
TMSB said:
Dear all,

But if he has insider or he is consultant, why on this link askin for help from seniors??
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t60016.0.html

regards
TMSB
Good catch TMSB.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nectar said:
Dear all,

CHC London will be extremely busy from April 2011 until November 2011.

The FSW overseas visas for 2011 has been reduced significantly (CHC London can issue about 3500 PR visas/quarter) therefore in 2011, CHC London intends to finalise SAP PR applications submitted until October 2007 along with fast track applications who got document update request in Jan/Feb 2010. This means SAP applications will be finalised in about 48 months while fast track PR applications in about 20 months at CHC London.

Nectar

The applicants who have gotten visas for the past weeks in February 2011 are applicants from 2008 and jun 2010, so from Nectar information that visa officers will concentrate on applicants from 2008 can be true.
Naavy100 and Sihs all applied within 200 and June 2010.

I guess like others have suggested that he might have an insider or is an insider at the office of immigration.

Only my guess.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
canadaforall said:
The applicants who have gotten visas for the past weeks in February 2011 are applicants from 2008 and jun 2010, so from Nectar information that visa officers will concentrate on applicants from 2008 can be true.
Naavy100 and Sihs all applied within 200 and June 2010.

I guess like others have suggested that he might have an insider or is an insider at the office of immigration.

Only my guess.
OK Guy's, Once again, Let it be. Whoever he is and wherever he gets his info's from, he does get the "forum on fire", when the spirit is low, doesn't he? At least he sheds some light on the plight of poor old applicants who hardly know, hear, or get to read anything about their cases.
Again, we do not want him to stop posting by "Bullying" him this way, or do we?

Thank you all for your understanding.

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hello NECTAR

Have any idea how much after start March 2005 CHC Islamabad (Backlog Cases) shifted london.

enlighten us on above issue
hamayun

jugapper

Jan 12, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2007
AOR Received.
31/10/2007
schwarzeradler said:
OK Guy's, Once again, Let it be. Whoever he is and wherever he gets his info's from, he does get the "forum on fire", when the spirit is low, doesn't he? At least he sheds some light on the plight of poor old applicants who hardly know, hear, or get to read anything about their cases.
Again, we do not want him to stop posting by "Bullying" him this way, or do we?

Thank you all for your understanding.

Totally agree!!!! Leave hime alone, he is a god send to us all with ANY information he gives......regardless of who or what he is, Nectar is the only lifeline we have at the moment.

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
I am also with u on this!!! Buckup Nectar!

jugapper said:
Totally agree!!!! Leave hime alone, he is a god send to us all with ANY information he gives......regardless of who or what he is, Nectar is the only lifeline we have at the moment.

SUNNYSMILES

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
it is a painful process to wait for so long...but my friends there would be no use to write minister as he would definitely not be free to read our e mails...so be patient and let s hope for good..another thing make sense that as they changed policy last year in june to introduce a cap of 20000 and again they are deciding to change policy in july 2011...it means that they decided ti reduce their workload for one year so that they can deal with the long waiting liat...so lets hope that bofore jule we will receive medical request...we must keep our nerves cool .......