Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
MonaF said:
Aw.. I understand. I pray everything works out for you. I know it's easier said then done but have faith & inshAllah things will work out. As you said yourself.. You haven't recieved a letter explaining the reason or if you can or can't appeal so there's still hope :).
Let's see what happens

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
PrayingforPR said:
Thank you MonaF, I haven't received any communications or letters from CIC regarding why my case was rejected or I can't appeal. But my MP was saying that my case was submitted twice that's why it's a misrepresentation. I only applied once. I called my lawyer who said that he's busy and can't talk to me until 11:30. I'm writing an email to LVO and attaching both but it's so devastating because I just keep thinking about my daughter.
Please dont be so hopeless. There is always a way out. Why dont u discuss the whole scenario with your MP, he might help you with some thing. Also you can explain things that it wasnt your fault applying twice. And having a daughter is a big proof itself. Did Cic know about her?? You just dont get depress without taking all the chances. Visit Pak and submit as much proof as you can in your next email to cic. I dont know how do the appeals work but i am sure there must be an option. Trust Allah. This is just a test and it will pass soon. Dont be hopeless.

Nadz1511

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London ( isl)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAR 13
Doc's Request.
AUG 14
File Transfer...
April 2013 Isl...feb 2014 London
Med's Request
19 nov 2014 done on 9- dec 2014
Interview........
Nahi hoa :) alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
DM 20 dec....ppr 13 jan...sent on 2 feb
VISA ISSUED...
5 march 2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah really really soon
PrayingforPR said:
Thank you all and thank you for your encouraging and kind words. I can't take time off from work right now so I can't go. My MP said that once the decision is made, it's really hard to change their mind and just specifically my case is without appeal so there's no hope. I don't know how to live my life now. Does this mean I divorce my husband because we can't be together for 3 more years? How does my daughter grow up without a father or a male figure in her life? Will she even need him after 6 years of not being together? I don't know - honestly I don't even know anymore
Sorry to hear about uour situation....but whats written in your notes....can u plz share......did LDVO ever send u email fot additional info ....have u done remed .....

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Sidkhan said:
Please dont be so hopeless. There is always a way out. Why dont u discuss the whole scenario with your MP, he might help you with some thing. Also you can explain things that it wasnt your fault applying twice. And having a daughter is a big proof itself. Did Cic know about her?? You just dont get depress without taking all the chances. Visit Pak and submit as much proof as you can in your next email to cic. I dont know how do the appeals work but i am sure there must be an option. Trust Allah. This is just a test and it will pass soon. Dont be hopeless.
MP is the one who said that it's been rejected with no appeal. Yes CIC know about my daughter. When she was 3 months old, we were living with him for 5 months so I sent their pictures, her passport with his name, her birth certificate with both of our names. But if the decision is made and there's no appeal, I can't change their mind. I'm just waiting for the letter to come with instructions or explanations. Thank you - I hope this passes soon. I can't imagine my daughter's life without having a father.

sandands

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
15--12-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2014
Interview........
03-2015 will be Approved In Shah Allah
Passport Req..
23-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Shah Allah soon
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah soon
PrayingforPR said:
Thank you all and thank you for your encouraging and kind words. I can't take time off from work right now so I can't go. My MP said that once the decision is made, it's really hard to change their mind and just specifically my case is without appeal so there's no hope. I don't know how to live my life now. Does this mean I divorce my husband because we can't be together for 3 more years? How does my daughter grow up without a father or a male figure in her life? Will she even need him after 6 years of not being together? I don't know - honestly I don't even know anymore
well my dear question right now is if you think that Male figure is important to you or your daughter??,say bye to ur work(i wanted to say screw your work) and go back home and try to save your family.lets suppose for a minute that u gain nothing after going to Pak but your daughter or you will never blame yourself and you would never regret "i wish i would have given it a try"and trust me this job and everything else is given by Allah SWT . no one can take anything from you if Allah does not wish, not your job not your husband and not your daughter's dad,confide in him and rush back to save your family.
my advice if i were ur place i would have done it .May Allah show all of us the right path and unite all the struggling families. Ameen

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Nadz1511 said:
Sorry to hear about uour situation....but whats written in your notes....can u plz share......did LDVO ever send u email fot additional info ....have u done remed .....
In my notes, it was written that because I never sent (not true, I sent twice!) my urdu nikkah nama and only sent one in English, that raises concerns about the validity of marriage.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
PrayingforPR said:
My daughter has met her father and we lived with him for 5 months in Colombo where he was stationed from work. But after that we didn't. Anyways, it's now refused with no appeal and won't be able to reapply for 3 years. I don't know what I will tell my daughter and I don't know what I'll do in life anymore.
why they didnt gave u chance for appeal any reason coz for outland application appeal chance is always there...and as ur saying u have submitted all documents do u have any proof of submission like courier receipts and emails which r sent to london office..dont be hopeless clam down and think about every possible way

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
PrayingforPR said:
Thanks for your comments. I just spoke to my husband, told him the news and asked if I could come down and see what we can do to which he said "Don't come to Pakistan - bad conditions for our daughter". He further said that he has to be out of country for few weeks, I suggested we can come there so he declined saying it's a business trip. This is coming from a guy who hasn't seen his wife or daughter in 2.5 years and his case was JUST declined. Now I'm thinking maybe what Allah did was right. I just think about my innocent daughter who has no idea!
This is actually surprising (read shocking). He hasn't seen you guys in more than two years and he knows he isn't going to canada anytime soon, still he is making excuses. I would just say, thank God for what he did. I'm sorry, his reaction was not just right considering the situation. Also, why can't you appeal? Only inland apps can't be appealed. Outland can be. Your MP is messed up too I think.

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
MRS SAM said:
why they didnt gave u chance for appeal any reason coz for outland application appeal chance is always there...and as ur saying u have submitted all documents do u have any proof of submission like courier receipts and emails which r sent to london office..dont be hopeless clam down and think about every possible way
Honestly now I just have to wait for the letter to come because my MP said that it's rejected with no appeal. And everyone keeps saying I have 30 days to show proof. so I don't know what to do.

Nadz1511

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London ( isl)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAR 13
Doc's Request.
AUG 14
File Transfer...
April 2013 Isl...feb 2014 London
Med's Request
19 nov 2014 done on 9- dec 2014
Interview........
Nahi hoa :) alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
DM 20 dec....ppr 13 jan...sent on 2 feb
VISA ISSUED...
5 march 2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah really really soon
PrayingforPR said:
Honestly now I just have to wait for the letter to come because my MP said that it's rejected with no appeal. And everyone keeps saying I have 30 days to show proof. so I don't know what to do.
R u sure in your notes its written clearly that VO is refusing the case .........one thing more have u husband did got request for remedical......

Ur case ever changed into inprocess

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
PrayingforPR said:
Thanks for your comments. I just spoke to my husband, told him the news and asked if I could come down and see what we can do to which he said "Don't come to Pakistan - bad conditions for our daughter". He further said that he has to be out of country for few weeks, I suggested we can come there so he declined saying it's a business trip. This is coming from a guy who hasn't seen his wife or daughter in 2.5 years and his case was JUST declined. Now I'm thinking maybe what Allah did was right. I just think about my innocent daughter who has no idea!
WOW i take back what i said. besides, har kaam me Allah ki behtri hoti hai " its really shocking coming from him.

khan jee

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad....Trasnfered to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-01-2015
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
7-12-2014
Interview........
In Process 30/1/15
Passport Req..
PPR : 8/4/2015.....DM 11/3/15
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2015
LANDED..........
20/06/2015
PrayingforPR said:
his response is no different than cic..i don't expect a reply like this from a father...Allah Aqal day osay...and u dont lose hope, trust Allah...he is the best planner..JO BHI HO GA, ACHAY K LIYE HO GA...

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
I also suggest you to please contact any good lawyer there take all the proof of the document which you sent.

rana_Quebec said:
sister consult a good lawyer I just know that u always hv options if Vo did nt give you proper reason of rejection u can file writ petition against them .If u r on ur right but consult lawyer it's my serious advice plz

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Dear brothers and sisters, Thanks to Almighty God. I have just received passport request for my spouse. There is an appendix form. Just wanted to ask you all, if my children have Canadian Citizenship granted. Do I need to put their names in there?

Also I just came to forum and learned about refusal of "prayingforpr". I am so sorry sister. If you dont feel you wanna go to Pakistan (Which I think might be a good idea), may be hire a lawyer for sure. Cause they have to give you a time to explain your situation and which I believe were never given to you. So lawyer at this point can save you from this reckless decision. Praying for you.

Plz let me know how to do that appendix rightly.

File submitted: Feb 2014 - AOR : March 22,2014 - Transferred to LVO : May 12,2014 - Medical requested: Jan 06,2015 - Decision made : Feb 10,2015. Never received ppr1 request. Only the ppr2.

Thanks for your help.

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
when you get a passport request so we can not the number of days between decision made and ppr2 request and during that period what u did meand how u know that your case is approved and congs for request and please pray for every one specially our sister prayingforpr so that her problem can solve soon as it is depressing news.

inexplored said:
Dear brothers and sisters, Thanks to Almighty God. I have just received passport request for my spouse. There is an appendix form. Just wanted to ask you all, if my children have Canadian Citizenship granted. Do I need to put their names in there?

Also I just came to forum and learned about refusal of "prayingforpr". I am so sorry sister. If you dont feel you wanna go to Pakistan (Which I think might be a good idea), may be hire a lawyer for sure. Cause they have to give you a time to explain your situation and which I believe were never given to you. So lawyer at this point can save you from this reckless decision. Praying for you.

Plz let me know how to do that appendix rightly.

File submitted: Feb 2014 - AOR : March 22,2014 - Transferred to LVO : May 12,2014 - Medical requested: Jan 06,2015 - Decision made : Feb 10,2015. Never received ppr1 request. Only the ppr2.

Thanks for your help.