Interview........
In Process 30/1/15
Passport Req..
PPR : 8/4/2015.....DM 11/3/15
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2015
LANDED..........
20/06/2015
THis is what i asked....my status changed to in process on 30th January,2015.......a guy on this forum told me his status changed to in process on 21st october 2014 and it changed to decision made on 5th february 2015

yani said:
In how many months status change to decision made after in process?

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
nobody can exactly predict what will be happen as now a days the trend shows that they start background check parallel to re medical or before that and after few days of re-medical status change to decision change and average cannot be counted as many candidate are not the member of the forum.

khan jee said:
THis is what i asked....my status changed to in process on 30th January,2015.......a guy on this forum told me his status changed to in process on 21st october 2014 and it changed to decision made on 5th february 2015

khan jee

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad....Trasnfered to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-01-2015
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
7-12-2014
Interview........
In Process 30/1/15
Passport Req..
PPR : 8/4/2015.....DM 11/3/15
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2015
LANDED..........
20/06/2015
aylia24 said:
nobody can exactly predict what will be happen as now a days the trend shows that they start background check parallel to re medical or before that and after few days of re-medical status change to decision change and average cannot be counted as many candidate are not the member of the forum.

Yeah, even if changes to decision made...yet many of them dont get ppr email

sandands

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
15--12-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2014
Interview........
03-2015 will be Approved In Shah Allah
Passport Req..
23-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Shah Allah soon
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah soon
zameer2u said:
need an advice... i did send them email and its been 10 days since i got interview email and 5 days since i sent the email for remed request but first time i did not put URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE, should i go ahead and send them the email again with URGENT( which i did not write in the first email 5 days ago) in the subject line or should contact MP or should i wait.plz tell me out of ur experience or observation the so the case is not delayed???????

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
sandands said:
need an advice... i did send them email and its been 10 days since i got interview email and 5 days since i sent the email for remed request but first time i did not put URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE, should i go ahead and send them the email again with URGENT( which i did not write in the first email 5 days ago) in the subject line or should contact MP or should i wait.plz tell me out of ur experience or observation the so the case is not delayed???????
you dont have to send the EMAIL with URGENT importance. Every email one set to VO means that they are URGENT as Frequently asked queries are never replied by VOs.
So relax and every thing will happen in your best :)) :)...Good luck...

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
khan jee said:
all those, whose ecas changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE....please share the dates on which the statuses changed.
Decision made: Feb 3rd, 2015. According to ecas, a decision have been made and my spouse (who I'm sponsoring), will be contacted. So far, he hasn't been contacted.

MonaF

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB transferred to LVO.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2012.
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013.
Med's Request
Dec. 2014.
Med's Done....
Jan. 8, 2015.
Interview........
Jan. 27, 2015. Approved, Alhamdulillah! & status changed to 'in process.'
Passport Req..
March 26, 2015. 'Decision made' on March 24, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2015.
LANDED..........
Soon, inshAllah!
sandands said:
Send them another e-mail!

From personal experience first time i e-mailed them they didn't send re-med. forms but second time i did they sent them within a few hours. & go ahead & write urgent in the subject line also explain in the e-mail that you have your interview & need to get it done in time so they can recieve the results on time.

Good luck for your interview :).

Habi medy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
PrayingforPR said:
Decision made: Feb 3rd, 2015. According to ecas, a decision have been made and my spouse (who I'm sponsoring), will be contacted. So far, he hasn't been contacted.
Same here. Cant wait more, plzzzzzzzzz Allah help all of us.
Insha Allah v'll get ppr sooooooooooooooooooooooon insha Allah

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Zalim hy sach main I swear brutal, excruciating process it is of dealing with CIC.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
khan jee said:
Yeah, even if changes to decision made...yet many of them dont get ppr email
Ours was in Process Dec /12 from Sept 2010. He had 3 interviews. It remained that way until his third interview and that was because in 2013 they found out that the Lawyer was a fraud. He was a friend to my husband, they went to school together. He was not registered with the Union Council to sign Nika Papers. Some friend and I did contact him and said I should have you Disbarred. He had nothing to say. And now CIC Islamabad checks each file for this guys name from Peshawar.........

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
So here's my update guys:
e-Cas update on Feb 3rd 2015. I requested GCM notes and it seems like my case might be rejected :(

They said that I hadn't submitted my urdu nikkah nama (not true, recently submitted it again in October 2014, submitted once before with the case). They are saying that I'm missing Form IMM5406 and that I haven't visited Pakistan since 2013 after submitting my case. It's true I haven't visited but that's because my daughter is 2 years old and I don't feel safe taking her to Pakistan. Anways, that's what the GCM said. So now I might have to appeal :( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Does anyone know how I can resubmit my urdu nikkah nama and this 'missing' form? I submitted them all but I guess my stupid lawyer missed sending them. Please advise if you can. I'm super depressed!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
PrayingforPR said:
e-Cas update on Feb 3rd 2015. I requested GCM notes and it seems like my case might be rejected :(

They said that I hadn't submitted my urdu nikkah nama (not true, recently submitted it again in October 2014, submitted once before with the case). They are saying that I'm missing Form IMM5406 and that I haven't visited Pakistan since 2013 after submitting my case. It's true I haven't visited but that's because my daughter is 2 years old and I don't feel safe taking her to Pakistan. Anways, that's what the GCM said. So now I might have to appeal :( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Does anyone know how I can resubmit my urdu nikkah nama and this 'missing' form? I submitted them all but I guess my stupid lawyer missed sending them. Please advise if you can. I'm super depressed!
Call MP and then resubmit it all again. If I was you I would also go for a Visit. All this will make your case stronger
In Sha Allah Pakistan is ok just do got in congested area and you will be with your husband and I'm sure he will not let harm come to either of you and have more faith in Allah. I went to Pakistan 22 times. all will be ok In Sha Allah........

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
micmac101 said:
Call MP and then resubmit it all again. If I was you I would also go for a Visit. All this will make your case stronger
In Sha Allah Pakistan is ok just do got in congested area and you will be with your husband and I'm sure he will not let harm come to either of you and have more faith in Allah. I went to Pakistan 22 times. all will be ok In Sha Allah........
Thanks MicMac...I also have a full time job with the Government and my daughter is going to Montessori so, right now is not the right time to go to Pakistan. So, do you suggest talking to the MP and explaining the situation? Also, how and where do I submit the documents?

MonaF

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB transferred to LVO.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2012.
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013.
Med's Request
Dec. 2014.
Med's Done....
Jan. 8, 2015.
Interview........
Jan. 27, 2015. Approved, Alhamdulillah! & status changed to 'in process.'
Passport Req..
March 26, 2015. 'Decision made' on March 24, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2015.
LANDED..........
Soon, inshAllah!
PrayingforPR said:

Aw.. I'm sorry to hear that.

Don't know what to say of forms not being recieved but i'm sure another forum member will be able to help you out with that but you should seriously consider visiting your husband. In my opinion, this may be the reason for refusal. You haven't visited since you applied plus you have a 2 year old daughter & she's never met or visited her dad? Red flags, don't you think?

Yes pakistan isn't as established & safe as canada but it's not as bad as the news or people make it out to be.. I've been back & forth since i was a baby & now i've been here with my 14 month old for a while & we're both doing good, alhamdulillah :).

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.