Interview........
In Process 30/1/15
Passport Req..
PPR : 8/4/2015.....DM 11/3/15
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2015
LANDED..........
20/06/2015
hey dont get depressed....even i got rejected for the same reasons.....they gave me a 30 days time to prove them wrong...i submitted the original nikah nama again and other documents they asked for i.e imm and schedule A.....they also objected that my wife didnt visited me during this time but thank God my wife was with me when they sent that email...i sent all these documents to their london address...and one week after submitting the documents my status changed to In process from app received....All u need to do now is take a trip to Pak asap...take some pics with ur hubby n his family anf send them to london address...everything will be fine In shaa Allah

PrayingforPR said:
So here's my update guys:
e-Cas update on Feb 3rd 2015. I requested GCM notes and it seems like my case might be rejected :(

They said that I hadn't submitted my urdu nikkah nama (not true, recently submitted it again in October 2014, submitted once before with the case). They are saying that I'm missing Form IMM5406 and that I haven't visited Pakistan since 2013 after submitting my case. It's true I haven't visited but that's because my daughter is 2 years old and I don't feel safe taking her to Pakistan. Anways, that's what the GCM said. So now I might have to appeal :( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Does anyone know how I can resubmit my urdu nikkah nama and this 'missing' form? I submitted them all but I guess my stupid lawyer missed sending them. Please advise if you can. I'm super depressed!

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
khan jee said:
hey dont get depressed....even i got rejected for the same reasons.....they gave me a 30 days time to prove them wrong...i submitted the original nikah nama again and other documents they asked for i.e imm and schedule A.....they also objected that my wife didnt visited me during this time but thank God my wife was with me when they sent that email...i sent all these documents to their london address...and one week after submitting the documents my status changed to In process from app received....All u need to do now is take a trip to Pak asap...take some pics with ur hubby n his family anf send them to london address...everything will be fine In shaa Allah
Thank you for replying - I spoke to my MP regarding the notes, but she openly told me that the case was rejected and I should wait for the letter. She said that it is a non-appeal case and I can't apply for sponsorship again for another 3 years! I can't stop crying and I'm at work...I just don't see how I can wait for another 3 years for my daughter to meet her father :(

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
Well I do agree with Khan Jee. As you didn't visit Pakistan that put a red flag on your case. Actually mostly people think that here is civil war going on and mostly people think that Pakistan is not good place to live is not right. I do accept that condition is excellent but you can spent some time with your family so that your baby can meet her dad and their objection might be resolve. you can go to at least 2 weeks and I guess its not hard to manage else find a reason that would justify it.

khan jee said:

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
Sad to hear the news as it is very painful.

PrayingforPR said:
Thank you for replying - I spoke to my MP regarding the notes, but she openly told me that the case was rejected and I should wait for the letter. She said that it is a non-appeal case and I can't apply for sponsorship again for another 3 years! I can't stop crying and I'm at work...I just don't see how I can wait for another 3 years for my daughter to meet her father :(

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
aylia24 said:
Well I do agree with Khan Jee. As you didn't visit Pakistan that put a red flag on your case. Actually mostly people think that here is civil war going on and mostly people think that Pakistan is not good place to live is not right. I do accept that condition is excellent but you can spent some time with your family so that your baby can meet her dad and their objection might be resolve. you can go to at least 2 weeks and I guess its not hard to manage else find a reason that would justify it.
My daughter has met her father and we lived with him for 5 months in Colombo where he was stationed from work. But after that we didn't. Anyways, it's now refused with no appeal and won't be able to reapply for 3 years. I don't know what I will tell my daughter and I don't know what I'll do in life anymore.

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
khan jee said:
Yours got rejected but did you had the option of appealing? And how did you submit your documents again? My e-cas says decision made so there's no way I can change their mind I think?

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Guys help me please! What should I do? What do I do? No appeal and can't reapply for 3 years! Please someone help me and guide me!

Also, my MP said to send an inquiry or detailed explanation to London office explaining everything so does anyone know where should I send my email?

Habi medy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
PrayingforPR said:
Yours got rejected but did you had the option of appealing? And how did you submit your documents again? My e-cas says decision made so there's no way I can change their mind I think?
Oooohh Noooooo, it's really very sad news.
Plz tell me how u called for notes??? Tell me the procedure plz

MonaF

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB transferred to LVO.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2012.
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013.
Med's Request
Dec. 2014.
Med's Done....
Jan. 8, 2015.
Interview........
Jan. 27, 2015. Approved, Alhamdulillah! & status changed to 'in process.'
Passport Req..
March 26, 2015. 'Decision made' on March 24, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2015.
LANDED..........
Soon, inshAllah!
PrayingforPR said:
Guys help me please! What should I do? What do I do? No appeal and can't reapply for 3 years! Please someone help me and guide me!

Also, my MP said to send an inquiry or detailed explanation to London office explaining everything so does anyone know where should I send my email?
What can't you appeal?

Send LVO a detailed explanation justifying everything that was written in your GCMS notes. Do it via the case specific inquiry on cic's website.. From personal experience i've always recieved replies faster through there then normal e-mail. Also attach your urdu nikkah nama & filled out form imm5406 with that message.

InshAllah your explanation changes there mind. No one should have to go through this :).

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
MonaF said:
What can't you appeal?

Send LVO a detailed explanation justifying everything that was written in your GCMS notes. Do it via the case specific inquiry on cic's website.. From personal experience i've always recieved replies faster through there then normal e-mail. Also attach your urdu nikkah nama & filled out form imm5406 with that message.

InshAllah your explanation changes there mind. No one should have to go through this :).
Thank you MonaF, I haven't received any communications or letters from CIC regarding why my case was rejected or I can't appeal. But my MP was saying that my case was submitted twice that's why it's a misrepresentation. I only applied once. I called my lawyer who said that he's busy and can't talk to me until 11:30. I'm writing an email to LVO and attaching both but it's so devastating because I just keep thinking about my daughter.

khan jee

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad....Trasnfered to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-01-2015
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
7-12-2014
Interview........
In Process 30/1/15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2015
LANDED..........
20/06/2015
PrayingforPR said:
I was given 30 days of deadline...and i had sent my documents through courier to their london address...

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
khan jee said:
I was given 30 days of deadline...and i had sent my documents through courier to their london address...
OK so my MP is saying that it's been rejected with no appeal so I don't have the option of sending anything

MonaF

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB transferred to LVO.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2012.
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013.
Med's Request
Dec. 2014.
Med's Done....
Jan. 8, 2015.
Interview........
Jan. 27, 2015. Approved, Alhamdulillah! & status changed to 'in process.'
Passport Req..
March 26, 2015. 'Decision made' on March 24, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2015.
LANDED..........
Soon, inshAllah!
PrayingforPR said:
Thank you MonaF, I haven't received any communications or letters from CIC regarding why my case was rejected or I can't appeal. But my MP was saying that my case was submitted twice that's why it's a misrepresentation. I only applied once. I called my lawyer who said that he's busy and can't talk to me until 11:30. I'm writing an email to LVO and attaching both but it's so devastating because I just keep thinking about my daughter.
Aw.. I understand. I pray everything works out for you. I know it's easier said then done but have faith & inshAllah things will work out. As you said yourself.. You haven't recieved a letter explaining the reason or if you can or can't appeal so there's still hope :).

khan jee

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad....Trasnfered to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-01-2015
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
7-12-2014
Interview........
In Process 30/1/15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2015
LANDED..........
20/06/2015
PrayingforPR said:
OK so my MP is saying that it's been rejected with no appeal so I don't have the option of sending anything
Before they ask u about all the stuff and send u rejection email...go to pak and send them pictures that u r with ur husband

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
khan jee said:
This is really disappointing...my wife sitting next has got tears in her eyes atm..u shd have visited ur hubby atleast once....i wud suggest u to visit ur husband. And spend some time together..and go bak to cdn and go through court i guess
Thank you all and thank you for your encouraging and kind words. I can't take time off from work right now so I can't go. My MP said that once the decision is made, it's really hard to change their mind and just specifically my case is without appeal so there's no hope. I don't know how to live my life now. Does this mean I divorce my husband because we can't be together for 3 more years? How does my daughter grow up without a father or a male figure in her life? Will she even need him after 6 years of not being together? I don't know - honestly I don't even know anymore