+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Guelph-ON

Feb 23, 2015
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2013 -2015

Well i have been reading this forum since last 6 months and just got sing up today! first of all sorry for joined that late. Hope everyone is alright and doing good. I applied in Sep 2013 and E-cas status changed into in process Oct 2014 re-med request. Med done Nov 2014. After that got a letter from CIC asking for RPRF. Paid Jan 2015 at the right next day of letter. Now my my status changed into DM on Feb 3 but still waiting for PPR. Anyone else who got change their status into DM at the same date or around.
Reply would be really appriciated.
Stay blessed
Thanks!

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
PrayingforPR said:
Thank you all and thank you for your encouraging and kind words. I can't take time off from work right now so I can't go. My MP said that once the decision is made, it's really hard to change their mind and just specifically my case is without appeal so there's no hope. I don't know how to live my life now. Does this mean I divorce my husband because we can't be together for 3 more years? How does my daughter grow up without a father or a male figure in her life? Will she even need him after 6 years of not being together? I don't know - honestly I don't even know anymore
aoa. Allah fazal Farmay ga, donot much worry. Plz try to visit visa , because I know one person his case was underprocess but he applied visit visa and he had received then he come here but his pr application is still underprocess . Maybe you got and visit visa process is just three month process. Best of luck. Naveed

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
PrayingforPR said:
Honestly now I just have to wait for the letter to come because my MP said that it's rejected with no appeal. And everyone keeps saying I have 30 days to show proof. so I don't know what to do.
This is what it says on the CIC website:

If the person you want to sponsor does not meet the eligibility requirements or admissibility criteria for the family class, his or her application will be refused. The visa office will inform him or her of the reasons for the refusal and you will have the right to appeal the decision

So I am pretty sure you will get right of appeal.

You usually don't get an appeal in the initial stage:

Phase: Selection and Admissibility

If you fail to meet the sponsorship requirements:
•CPC-M will inform you that you have not met sponsorship requirements. If you checked the box on your Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344) to withdraw your sponsorship application if found ineligible, no further processing will occur and all the fees will be refunded except for the $75 sponsorship fee.
•The application of the person you are sponsoring will not be sent abroad and, therefore, will not be processed.

Note: You will not have a right of appeal

Let me know if this info help. Regardless you will have to wait for your letter. Good Luck!

Habi medy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015

Guelph said:
Well i have been reading this forum since last 6 months and just got sing up today! first of all sorry for joined that late. Hope everyone is alright and doing good. I applied in Sep 2013 and E-cas status changed into in process Oct 2014 re-med request. Med done Nov 2014. After that got a letter from CIC asking for RPRF. Paid Jan 2015 at the right next day of letter. Now my my status changed into DM on Feb 3 but still waiting for PPR. Anyone else who got change their status into DM at the same date or around.
Stay blessed
Thanks!
My ecas status changed to decision made on 5 February and i m also waiting for ppr.

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

when was your re-medical done and did u get ppr1

Habi medy said:
My ecas status changed to decision made on 5 February and i m also waiting for ppr.

Habi medy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
inexplored said:
Dear brothers and sisters, Thanks to Almighty God. I have just received passport request for my spouse. There is an appendix form. Just wanted to ask you all, if my children have Canadian Citizenship granted. Do I need to put their names in there?

Also I just came to forum and learned about refusal of "prayingforpr". I am so sorry sister. If you dont feel you wanna go to Pakistan (Which I think might be a good idea), may be hire a lawyer for sure. Cause they have to give you a time to explain your situation and which I believe were never given to you. So lawyer at this point can save you from this reckless decision. Praying for you.

Plz let me know how to do that appendix rightly.

File submitted: Feb 2014 - AOR : March 22,2014 - Transferred to LVO : May 12,2014 - Medical requested: Jan 06,2015 - Decision made : Feb 10,2015. Never received ppr1 request. Only the ppr2.

Thanks for your help.
Sponsored received ppr email or applicant received email for ppr????

Mehshi

Jul 5, 2014

Guelph said:
Stay blessed
Thanks!
My status change to DM on 29th jan 2015....n got ppr on 18th feb 2015

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
PrayingforPR said:
Guys help me please! What should I do? What do I do? No appeal and can't reapply for 3 years! Please someone help me and guide me!

Also, my MP said to send an inquiry or detailed explanation to London office explaining everything so does anyone know where should I send my email?
OMG :(

really sorry to hear that. So sad yar :/
May Allah help You. Aameen

Habi medy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015

Mehshi said:
My status change to DM on 29th jan 2015....n got ppr on 18th feb 2015
It meAns its a normal time period for ppr. I m very upset bcz still i m waiting for ppr. And after an applicant refusal its more depressing. Plz pray for all. Insha Allah i'll get ppr soon

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
khan877 said:
OMG :(

really sorry to hear that. So sad yar :/
May Allah help You. Aameen
Inshallah and Ameen

Guelph-ON

Feb 23, 2015
It means usually people getting PPR 20 or 25 days after getting their status changed into DM. But still its very long wait and high suspence though

Habi medy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015

aylia24 said:
when was your re-medical done and did u get ppr1
Remedical done on 2 December and medical of my 15 months daughter done on 27 January.
Didn't get ppr1