Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
PrayingforPR said:
Inshallah and Ameen
If you have not received this letter I would advise you right away to send CIC Immigration Islamabad all documents immediately. A Nika Nama should always be in Urdu and English. Not only English as this sets you up for failure. My heart is breaking to read all this from you. It looks like you want him more than he wants you. But becareful on the forum as Visa Officers follow the threads. I know as a Visa Officer told me this in the Interview Allah is my witness........

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Habi medy said:
Who got ppr?? Sponsor or applicant?? Plz help me
Think before you write please. Why would a sponsor get PPR. They are the ones who sponsor a person to get a Visa. Not the other way around. Hope this helps. One thing people all must start to have more Patience as its hard I know it took us 4 years and WE know what you all are going through. But constant emails puts your case under others. You have the option to order your notes do so it answers all your question AND NO CASE IS THE SAME. May Allah help you all In Sha Allah..

Guelph-ON

Feb 23, 2015
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2013 -2015

Well my application is gone very smooth. They just asked me for re-med and RPRF. After that my status changed into DM on Feb 3. But did,nt get PPR yet. What does that mean? I,m really confused about decision after heared from one of the forum member got rejected after status changed into DM.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Guelph said:
Well my application is gone very smooth. They just asked me for re-med and RPRF. After that my status changed into DM on Feb 3. But did,nt get PPR yet. What does that mean? I,m really confused about decision after heared from one of the forum member got rejected after status changed into DM.
You are on the road for completion don't panic now have Patience its almost done In Sha Allah. May Allah make it easy for both of you In Sha Allah......................

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
If any of you need help or question In box me I will offer all my help. Only Allah knows better In Sha Allah....

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
What if the application of the person I want to sponsor is refused?

If the person you want to sponsor is not a member of the family class, his or her application for permanent residence will be refused.

If the person you want to sponsor does not meet the eligibility requirements or admissibility criteria for the family class, his or her application will be refused. The visa office will inform him or her of the reasons for the refusal and you will have the right to appeal the decision.

For more information read section What Happens Next.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp

PrayingforPR said:
Inshallah and Ameen

Guelph-ON

Feb 23, 2015
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2013 -2015

Habi medy said:
My ecas status changed to decision made on 5 February and i m also waiting for ppr.
Ok so you did,nt get PPR yet. Well please try to keep in touch. And keep updating. I,ll be posting as well. Thanks!

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
micmac101 said:
You are on the road for completion don't panic now have Patience its almost done In Sha Allah. May Allah make it easy for both of you In Sha Allah......................
Since they asked you RPRF fees , that means decision is positive..soon you would get PPR
Just relax and thank God.... smile .. :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
aylia24 said:
What if the application of the person I want to sponsor is refused?

If the person you want to sponsor is not a member of the family class, his or her application for permanent residence will be refused.

If the person you want to sponsor does not meet the eligibility requirements or admissibility criteria for the family class, his or her application will be refused. The visa office will inform him or her of the reasons for the refusal and you will have the right to appeal the decision.

For more information read section What Happens Next.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp
You are 100% right you have the right to appeal. But what about the husbands words to her Don't Come and he has not seen his daughter in 2.5 years. My husbands thoughts right away he must have another wife. So sad to read all this. Contact this Immigration Lawyer from this site David Cohen he is excellent In Sha Allah.............

Guelph-ON

Feb 23, 2015
micmac101 said:
Alright! i really appriciate to get me back! Hope everything will be ok very soon. INSHALLAH
stay blessed☺

hassan51214

Apr 26, 2009
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Hey,

My wife applied for the study visa which was refused, do you think it will effect the PR in process ?

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
hassan51214 said:
Hey,

My wife applied for the study visa which was refused, do you think it will effect the PR in process ?
no it will not dnt worry

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
What is a conditional PR status? Do Pakistani married applicants also get Conditional PR status or not?

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
PrayingforPR said:
OK so my MP is saying it's been rejected with no appeal so I don't have the option of sending anything
Wait for the letter. Im sure you will be able to appeal.
Secondly. Have faith in Allah. Pray pray pray pray!!
Duas will make a difference. Believe me. Inbox me ur name and i will remember ur name in my duas.
also. Mps assumptions are not always accurate. They know some things. But most of the time they are also given
false info. Happened to me a few times. Send what they r asking for.
and again dua dua dua!!! Bhot faida hoga.

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
PrayingforPR said:
My daughter has met her father and we lived with him for 5 months in Colombo where he was stationed from work. But after that we didn't. Anyways, it's now refused with no appeal and won't be able to reapply for 3 years. I don't know what I will tell my daughter and I don't know what I'll do in life anymore.
I know its tough time on you. We all are praying for you. My humble suggestion is to be patient and dont get disappointed.
Wait for the FINAL DECISION LETTER.
You can also write an email to LVO and tell them your situation...
Hire a lawyer once you have the decision letter....Just Pray , its the most powerful tool...

Going back to Pakistan might help, but dont worry ..You will be united IA sooon....be positive...