+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
newb003 said:
Hello everyone, my wife received PHEP Letter today! I just had a few questions:

1) On the PHEP Form they left "File No" blank...should my wife fill that in manually?

2) It asks to fill out a table with "Family Name, Given Name, Height, and Eye Colour"...for Applicant, Spouse, and Dependents...should she only fill out the "Applicant" section or should the "Spouse" section be filled out as well?

Thank you.
Congrats Bro!

1) File # needs to be written. If they did not put they you can write manually.
2) Only Dependent info needs to be filled out. Your info (sponsor) does not need to be on PHEP.

Regards

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
IronHubby said:
I am in the process of submitting post marriage correspondence to london immigration. I have whatsapp, bbm, Magicjack, gmail, skype and gmail chat records to show. Should I take screen shots of whatsapp and bbm conversation or export the whole conversation and show it as text. As far as gmail is concerned do I show entire conversations or just a snapshot of my gmail inbox?
ASA;

I would send the complete conversation rather then screen shots. Many people just sent the screen shots and it worked for them. My case was Nikkah only and after rukhsati i sent only Honeymoon & Ceremony pictures but in the cover letter i wrote that " I have all correspondence email, viber, skype ,joint account info, money transfer, wire transfer, greeting cards, gifts, joint account info, info of Beneficiaries of life insurance, RRSP which can be provided upon request " and it worked out for me as well.
The more you send the better it is but you dont want officer to be overwhelmed with info. Sent other things like money transfer, pictures, boarding passes to visit Pakistan. Beneficiaries of RRSP, Life insurance, CRA letter/Notice of assessment showing your status is married

JZK

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
Khawaja786 said:
Someone posted below comments on other thread of this forum which I think good to read.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now a days, our day schedule.......

Wake-up time....... Grin.......may be today PPR would come
Get ready and reach to office........... Grin.......with feeling that PPR would come today (may be/ no / may be / yes)..
In office, keep waiting for 12:00 noon (Pakistan time, as at 12 here LVO turns on)...... Shocked Shocked..
From 12:00 to 5:00.......... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad keep watching mail account (may be PPR have arrived)...but at 5:00pm.....LVO says Tongue Tongue Tongue
At home............... Wink Wink Wink PPR would come tomorrow.........InShaAllah
At bed time............pray to God, that PPR would come tomorrow... Grin Grin Grin

Soon we'd hear PPR. Wink InShaAllah.
this is so funny!! My daily routine now resembles this as well... lol.... :D

Sassy_1

Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
27-10-2013
Interview........
Not yet :(
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Just found out this morning, after speaking with someone from cic that my husband's file has been transferred to new delhi for further processing :) at this point, I hope my husband's case gets process faster ! Has anyone got ppr since their file has been sent to India?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
newb003 said:
Hello everyone, my wife received PHEP Letter today! I just had a few questions:

1) On the PHEP Form they left "File No" blank...should my wife fill that in manually?

2) It asks to fill out a table with "Family Name, Given Name, Height, and Eye Colour"...for Applicant, Spouse, and Dependents...should she only fill out the "Applicant" section or should the "Spouse" section be filled out as well?

Thank you.
First Congratulations...
Since she is the applicant she must fill only her information ....

Micmac101

newb003

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
First Congratulations...
Since she is the applicant she must fill only her information ....

Micmac101
Thank you! :)

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012 to islamabad & 14-01-2014 to london
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
put in interview queue and then waived off after sending more proofs on CHC request
Passport Req..
16-04-2014(PPR1) 28-04-2014(PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014 thx to allah and panchtan pak(A.S)
LANDED..........
insallah soon
asalam o alikum all
WHO(World Health Organization)declared Pakistan most effected country with POLIO virus.They declare every passenger travelling abroad must have this vaccine with a certificate proof.and one must take this vaccine one month prior to travelling.

i check hospitals at Islamabad n Rawalpindi but they all not aware with that. if anyone of you has any information about this please guide me(Islamabad and Rawalpindi) ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
wasi1 said:
asalam o alikum all
WHO declared Pakistan most effected country with POLIO virus.They declare every passenger travelling abroad must have this vaccine with a certificate proof.and one must take this vaccine one month prior to travelling.

i check hospitals at Islamabad n Rawalpindi but they all not aware with that. if anyone of you has any information about this please guide me(Islamabad and Rawalpindi) ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Really? What is this new shit? Isnt it for babies under 5?

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012 to islamabad & 14-01-2014 to london
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
put in interview queue and then waived off after sending more proofs on CHC request
Passport Req..
16-04-2014(PPR1) 28-04-2014(PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014 thx to allah and panchtan pak(A.S)
LANDED..........
insallah soon
AW23 said:
Really? What is this new *censored word*? Isnt it for babies under 5?
no..........................everyone babies and elders.everyone wants to go out must have it

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
wasi1 said:
asalam o alikum all
WHO declared Pakistan most effected country with POLIO virus.They declare every passenger travelling abroad must have this vaccine with a certificate proof.and one must take this vaccine one month prior to travelling.

I just posted this as a new topic!

It was the World Health Organization that just had this on news. They said that it was out of control.

I myself had mine long ago but must get booster shot when I travel this shot is good for a few years but you must keep your vaccine's all updated........

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
flying Canada said:
Hi Micmac how are you, what happend about your case? you stil didnt have visa? did you try to contact CHC-I?
whats update from them.
Oh these people I would love to smack them they really get me riled up.

They gave us the chance to rectify that lawyers mistake now they say after my husband got the New Registered Marriage Certificate they say my husband did this so he would not be accused of Misrepresenting himself. My husband cares less about coming to Canada and would prefer us to live there. I don't but its looking like I may have to move there. And start the process to move to the UK have family there...

Another thing I was told today that the Minister Chris Alexander has requested documents of our file and the Visa Officers are giving him a hard time. I laughed in her face and said let me tell you something I don't believe any of this but let me tell you I can see my Area going a Bright Red.....Liberal I said you can take my words as an honest reply if I or others will vote Conservative.... I pray for this In Sha Allah.....................

Micmac101

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
micmac101 said:
Oh these people I would love to smack them they really get me riled up.

They gave us the chance to rectify that lawyers mistake now they say after my husband got the New Registered Marriage Certificate they say my husband did this so he would not be accused of Misrepresenting himself. My husband cares less about coming to Canada and would prefer us to live there. I don't but its looking like I may have to move there. And start the process to move to the UK have family there...

Another thing I was told today that the Minister Chris Alexander has requested documents of our file and the Visa Officers are giving him a hard time. I laughed in her face and said let me tell you something I don't believe any of this but let me tell you I can see my Area going a Bright Red.....Liberal I said you can take my words as an honest reply if I or others will vote Conservative.... I pray for this In Sha Allah.....................

Micmac101
You must ask CHC-I if they are going to give you visa rather hold your file for long time and wasting time
you better get over with, other wise they will waste your time and nothing and at least you guyz can think
about other ways to settle down.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
flying Canada said:
You must ask CHC-I if they are going to give you visa rather hold your file for long time and wasting time
you better get over with, other wise they will waste your time and nothing and at least you guyz can think
about other ways to settle down.
Salam and your words are so true May Allah help us all In Sha Allah....Ameen

Micmac101