+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
wasi1 said:
Tell me one thing........your email has only that link which leads you to download pdf .i just saw my email it has attachment as well as link they add it as just in case some one dont have pdf.
check once again might be you skip attachment which should be on top of your email.cant find any number to contact them
Checked again. No attachment along the email. Link just takes me to adobe webside. I guess will have to wait till monday to call cic, cause I believe cic call centre isnt opened over the week-end.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Someone posted below comments on other thread of this forum which I think good to read.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now a days, our day schedule.......

Wake-up time....... Grin.......may be today PPR would come
Get ready and reach to office........... Grin.......with feeling that PPR would come today (may be/ no / may be / yes)..
In office, keep waiting for 12:00 noon (Pakistan time, as at 12 here LVO turns on)...... Shocked Shocked..
From 12:00 to 5:00.......... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad keep watching mail account (may be PPR have arrived)...but at 5:00pm.....LVO says Tongue Tongue Tongue
At home............... Wink Wink Wink PPR would come tomorrow.........InShaAllah
At bed time............pray to God, that PPR would come tomorrow... Grin Grin Grin

Soon we'd hear PPR. Wink InShaAllah.

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012 to islamabad & 14-01-2014 to london
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
put in interview queue and then waived off after sending more proofs on CHC request
Passport Req..
16-04-2014(PPR1) 28-04-2014(PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014 thx to allah and panchtan pak(A.S)
LANDED..........
insallah soon
Khawaja786 said:
Someone posted below comments on other thread of this forum which I think good to read.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now a days, our day schedule.......

Wake-up time....... Grin.......may be today PPR would come
Get ready and reach to office........... Grin.......with feeling that PPR would come today (may be/ no / may be / yes)..
In office, keep waiting for 12:00 noon (Pakistan time, as at 12 here LVO turns on)...... Shocked Shocked..
From 12:00 to 5:00.......... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad keep watching mail account (may be PPR have arrived)...but at 5:00pm.....LVO says Tongue Tongue Tongue
At home............... Wink Wink Wink PPR would come tomorrow.........InShaAllah
At bed time............pray to God, that PPR would come tomorrow... Grin Grin Grin

Soon we'd hear PPR. Wink InShaAllah.
insallah everyone waiting will get it soon

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
I find it rude when someone says stop posting same question. There is a saying no question is stupid if you hold back in asking you may never know.

I have been here so long in waiting and never would I say words to members who keep asking same question.. So always be kind In Sha Allah

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
put in interview queue and then waived off after sending more proofs on CHC request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
insallah soon
micmac101 said:
I find it rude when someone says stop posting same question. There is a saying no question is stupid if you hold back in asking you may never know.

I have been here so long in waiting and never would I say words to members who keep asking same question.. So always be kind In Sha Allah
Agreed sister everyone is here for reason and due to continue frustration and dipression people asking same questions again n again and nothing wrong in doing that everyone needs to be polite n friendly.may allah help everyone in getting out of this situation.....Ameen

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
insallah soon
Patient Immigrant said:
yea! IA we ll b getting pp req by the end of this year. I just became sad when the member mentioned the serious affects of the long processing on her/him n her/his married life. My spouse told me about the couple of marriages that turned in to separation due to this idiot timeline. As i have read somewhere..Patience is not about how long u can wait, but how well u behave while waiting. I think it's time to enjoy with parents n siblings because we won't see them for 3 yrs after becoming pr.
wow golden words if we keep that in mind during difficult times it not only help us negotiating difficult times but also strengthen married relationship.and for sure despite of all negativities one positive is that you still get time to spend with your relatives otherwise hard to find.

Sassy_1

Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
27-10-2013
Interview........
Not yet :(
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
REALLY TIRED OF THIS WAIT :(
Would CHC do anything, if the sponsor goes to the CHC office in Islamabad ?? Would they let me speak with an immigration office ? Any info would help :)

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Sassy_1 said:
REALLY TIRED OF THIS WAIT :(
Would CHC do anything, if the sponsor goes to the CHC office in Islamabad ?? Would they let me speak with an immigration office ? Any info would help :)
You cannot visit the immigration part of the embassy. They won't let anyone inside the embassy without an appointment [where they ask you to come, not the other way round] or you are a Canadian national and have some legit matter e.g passport renewal, citizenship request for a new born etc.

Sassy_1

Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
27-10-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fizz1234 said:
You cannot visit the immigration part of the embassy. They won't let anyone inside the embassy without an appointment [where they ask you to come, not the other way round] or you are a Canadian national and have some legit matter e.g passport renewal, citizenship request for a new born etc.
The only reason why I asked that was because, I know someone she was waiting for her ppr and I guess her husband flew to pakistan Islamabad to visit her and he decided to go to the immigration office within a day he got and spoke to a immigration officer and within 2 weeks his wife got her ppr :( and they legit had no matter -_-"

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
fizz1234 said:
As a Canadian Citizen you have all the right to go to the Embassy in Pakistan, its better to call or ask to speak to the High Commissioner. You can also call the call centre in Canada and ask to have an appointment with the Immigration office in Canada to ask a few questions.. Hope this helps In Sha Allah

Micmac101

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
My husband Is Afghan Canadian and i am pakistani, We got married in pakistani ,but how can he get pakistani Nic. He livel all his life in canada and he dont have mother and father, or any of their document, we are in very difficult situation, pls help? Can he get pakistani nationality or nic ?

Sassy_1

Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
27-10-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
As a Canadian Citizen you have all the right to go to the Embassy in Pakistan, its better to call or ask to speak to the High Commissioner. You can also call the call centre in Canada and ask to have an appointment with the Immigration office in Canada to ask a few questions.. Hope this helps In Sha Allah

Micmac101
Thank you so much for being helpful :) Where would I be able to the find the phone number ? Or if you have it, can you provide it to me :) I really appreciate your help.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Sassy_1 said:
Thank you so much for being helpful :) Where would I be able to the find the phone number ? Or if you have it, can you provide it to me :) I really appreciate your help.
The Call Centre in Canada is 1-888-242-2100 it takes awhile to get through but you will be able to speak to a call agent In Sha Allah..

Micmac101

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
many afghan cases are being dealt by New Delhi office so it's best to find out where the case is before attempting to go to the CHC-Islamabad

newb003

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, my wife received PHEP Letter today! I just had a few questions:

1) On the PHEP Form they left "File No" blank...should my wife fill that in manually?

2) It asks to fill out a table with "Family Name, Given Name, Height, and Eye Colour"...for Applicant, Spouse, and Dependents...should she only fill out the "Applicant" section or should the "Spouse" section be filled out as well?

Thank you.