CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cant believe Canada Immigration system can do this to people. Where is all the human rights group, what the hell is chc islamabad doing in their office , they are so lazy that they dont even wanna talk to people on the phone, and most of the email they don't even replay. I think should write a letter to prime minister and immigration minister and write as many name and file number on the letter and tell them to do something about this issue, we are not animals we are also human like them. how can they treat us like this , this is 21st century , we are not slaves . husband and wife are made of each others , either give a a special visa to visit out spouse and children or resolve this issue. I am gonna take the immigration minister to court and teach him a lesson once i arrived in canada . Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

most of the people dont get inform when they transfer file to london
some people get original document some dont
ppl get ppr and they dont change the online status to file revived and some change to in progress
ppl from pakistan are not aloud to talk to cic canada on the phone
they dont like it when we send more then 2 or 3 email, but they dont care what we like or dont like
that is full of *censored word*
i am pissed off
chc islamabad need spanking

Regards
wife number 1

FahadI

Jul 27, 2013
Agreed. They're all liars. No other word. CIC is composed of liars from the top all the way to the bottom. Immigration Minister Chris Alexander down to the call cenetre agent Melissa you spoke with who avoided and declined to answer any question about your file. I've spoken with managers in the call center too after I escalated a call and reported the agent for misleading me.

They turn a blind eye to Pakistanis from EVERY angle.

Wifenumber1 said:
I cant believe Canada Immigration system can do this to people. Where is all the human rights group, what the hell is chc islamabad doing in their office , they are so lazy that they dont even wanna talk to people on the phone, and most of the email they don't even replay. I think should write a letter to prime minister and immigration minister and write as many name and file number on the letter and tell them to do something about this issue, we are not animals we are also human like them. how can they treat us like this , this is 21st century , we are not slaves . husband and wife are made of each others , either give a a special visa to visit out spouse and children or resolve this issue. I am gonna take the immigration minister to court and teach him a lesson once i arrived in canada . Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

ppl get ppr and they dont change the online status to file revived and some change to in progress
they dont like it when we send more then 2 or 3 email, but they dont care what we like or dont like
i am pissed off

Regards
wife number 1

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
Wifenumber1 said:

i am pissed off

Regards
wife number 1

I think your frustration resides in most applicants. It would be amazing for the immigration system to be a lot more transparent. I think it would lead to faster processing times, less fraud, less burden on the front line workers (call center, chc staff, mp office, ect). It would also keep relationships strong between the couple, and would help them plan out their short term survival strategy. Not to mention the fact that this experience does nothing but alienate any Canadian-Pakistani, knowing that other countries with similar socio-economic risks are being processed at lightning speed. I think by even replacing the "ECASE" with the update case notes that we are forced to apply and buy would make a huge difference.

I know when I applied the processing time was 18 months, then changed to 22, 26, 31, to the present 32. You can't plan anything based on the information that is provided to us, which make life very tough.

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012 to islamabad & 14-01-2014 to london
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
put in interview queue and then waived off after sending more proofs on CHC request
Passport Req..
16-04-2014(PPR1) 28-04-2014(PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014 thx to allah and panchtan pak(A.S)
LANDED..........
insallah soon
Is there any way we can track couriers from CHC.i read some old posts where people posted tracking numbers.your help will be highly appreciated

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
wasi1 said:
Is there any way we can track couriers from CHC.i read some old posts where people posted tracking numbers.your help will be highly appreciated
https://sites.google.com/site/chcanalysis/tracking-numbers/list-view

hi wasi, that's the link for the TCS tracking but unfortunately it stopped working in January.
I was about to ask you about your passport return but it looks like you haven't received it yet.

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
put in interview queue and then waived off after sending more proofs on CHC request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
insallah soon
as1985 said:
https://sites.google.com/site/chcanalysis/tracking-numbers/list-view

hi wasi, that's the link for the TCS tracking but unfortunately it stopped working in January.
I was about to ask you about your passport return but it looks like you haven't received it yet.
Thx for your reply yea its been a long wait...........hopefully will get it soon

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
wasi1 said:
Thx for your reply yea its been a long wait...........hopefully will get it soon
I know it must be hard especially when you're almost there...
Good luck and congratulations again!

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
insallah soon
as1985 said:
I know it must be hard especially when you're almost there...
Good luck and congratulations again!
Thanks brother yea its hard to wait when its all about to done......hope you will get ur PPR 2 soon insallah :)

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Okay hello all!!

Need some help!

here is my application:

got NIKAH in feb 2013
missisauga office received my papers october, 2013
decision made letter sent with decision november 2013. did not receive this letter. called the idiots 4 times was on hold for half hr ech time.
finally after they lied to me saying they sent out the letter 3 times (which i did not receive) i sent them a longggggggggggggg email and received my eligibility letter following day at 2pm. Which means the papers are in islamabad.

Just letting you know, it is a Nikah Only case. (love marriage) i have submitted 5 years worth of phone bills , emails, text messages, gift receipts and much much more. Also planning on going back to see my husband this october (in shaa Allah) for a visit. I do not want to do shadi and rukhsuthi yet. or it will make the distance so much longer. But they have received lots and lots of proof.

my question for anyone who can help is, HOW LONG UNTIL I HEAR FROM THESE PEOPLE?? its only been 6 months, which compared to 32 months is not a long time. but this guy is my husband. and i wanna be with him. and i really just need someones help to let me know of the next step.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
sponsorfa27 said:
Okay hello all!!

Need some help!

here is my application:

got NIKAH in feb 2013
missisauga office received my papers october, 2013
decision made letter sent with decision november 2013. did not receive this letter. called the idiots 4 times was on hold for half hr ech time.
finally after they lied to me saying they sent out the letter 3 times (which i did not receive) i sent them a longggggggggggggg email and received my eligibility letter following day at 2pm. Which means the papers are in islamabad.

Just letting you know, it is a Nikah Only case. (love marriage) i have submitted 5 years worth of phone bills , emails, text messages, gift receipts and much much more. Also planning on going back to see my husband this october (in shaa Allah) for a visit. I do not want to do shadi and rukhsuthi yet. or it will make the distance so much longer. But they have received lots and lots of proof.

my question for anyone who can help is, HOW LONG UNTIL I HEAR FROM THESE PEOPLE?? its only been 6 months, which compared to 32 months is not a long time. but this guy is my husband. and i wanna be with him. and i really just need someones help to let me know of the next step.
Unfortunately it takes time for everyone who's dealing with the Islamabad office. They're extremely slow and unresponsive.

Nobody knows how long it will take them to get to your file.....website says 32 months current processing time.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
canvis2006 said:
Unfortunately it takes time for everyone who's dealing with the Islamabad office. They're extremely slow and unresponsive.

Nobody knows how long it will take them to get to your file.....website says 32 months current processing time.

Thanks... i already knew that. They are pretty annoying... just hoping to be one of the lucky ones who get it faster then the 32 months. in shaa Allah..

anyone with further info who doesnt wanna post here. please send me a msg in my inbox. thanks

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
canvis2006 said:

All is lucky draw.

If you were chosen then you are done soon.

Ideally your proof wait more but their parameters are un-konwn or I would say total insane.

If you have provided detailed explanation why you did not complete shadi and if they are satisfied.
For you it will sound you your proof played big role but actually explanation and your
situation will decide......just my opinion.

Good luck but they(CHC-Islamabad) are big insane people :mad:.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........