March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
wasi1 said:
i tried lot and it didn't let me do that..................might be because i am still new at this forum.......... ::)
Yes, It requires some number of posting before profile can be added.

Try after some more posting.

IronHubby

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London ( file transfer Feb 2014)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
may 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
sep 2014
Med's Done....
sep 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 and ppr2 together sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9th Oct 14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
I recently got an email from CHC London to submit updated forms and documents. Along with the documents they required they also asked for "Original Marriage Registration Certificate". I have already submitted my nikkah nama in urdu and its translation in English. Just wondering if the marriage registration certificate is any other document or same as marriage certificate(nikkah nama (urdu)) and translation.
When I googled marriage registration certificate Pakistan, I came across NADRA's marriage registration certificate which is completely different from my nikkah nama in urdu and the translation in English. Can anyone shed light on this ?

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
submitted to ISB-- now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2012 first med, 25-06-2014 2nd med
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
IronHubby said:
I recently got an email from CHC London to submit updated forms and documents. Along with the documents they required they also asked for "Original Marriage Registration Certificate". I have already submitted my nikkah nama in urdu and its translation in English. Just wondering if the marriage registration certificate is any other document or same as marriage certificate(nikkah nama (urdu)) and translation.
When I googled marriage registration certificate Pakistan, I came across NADRA's marriage registration certificate which is completely different from my nikkah nama in urdu and the translation in English. Can anyone shed light on this ?
ya marriage certificate from NADRA is different and true translation of urdu to english nikkah nama is different.You can get this from from union council i guess.

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012 to islamabad & 14-01-2014 to london
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
put in interview queue and then waived off after sending more proofs on CHC request
Passport Req..
16-04-2014(PPR1) 28-04-2014(PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014 thx to allah and panchtan pak(A.S)
LANDED..........
insallah soon
IronHubby said:
Yes now a days they issue computerized marriage certificate for sure diffrent then nikkahnama it has particulars of both bride and groom printed in urdu and english with signatures and name of nikkah khaa.you can easily get it from your union council where your nikahnama is registered.i also submitted that because with a seal from govt of pakistan it looks more credible to immigration authorities

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IronHubby said:
Go to union council of your area,with Nikkah nama, and CNIC. They will made it for Rs:1100 + there overheads 200 or 300

IronHubby

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
may 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
sep 2014
Med's Done....
sep 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
9th Oct 14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
thank you sparkbeni waki and beebabacha

IronHubby

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
may 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
sep 2014
Med's Done....
sep 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
9th Oct 14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
I am in the process of submitting post marriage correspondence to london immigration. I have whatsapp, bbm, Magicjack, gmail, skype and gmail chat records to show. Should I take screen shots of whatsapp and bbm conversation or export the whole conversation and show it as text. As far as gmail is concerned do I show entire conversations or just a snapshot of my gmail inbox?

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Hi All, After waiting a little over 2 months. Mississauga office sent me this email.

Please find attached a letter related to your application to sponsor under the family class. Please fully read the attachment. This letter will not be re-issued. Please save this message for your records.

Do not reply to this email. You will not receive a response.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link:........................................

NOTICE CONCERNING CONFIDENTIALITY

This E-mail is sent from the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. As this message contains confidential information, if you are not the intended recipient, please delete the E-mail and notify the sender

TH LINK OPENS TO THE ADOBE WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION.
THERE IS NO ATTACHHMENT WHAT SO OVER. MY QUESTION IS THAT IS THIS A STANDARD EMAIL WHEN INFORMING ABOUT THE ELIGIBILTY FROM MISSISSUAGA OFFICE?Huh? PLEASE ANSWER, AS NOT GETTING A REPLY FOR SO LONG FRUSTERATED ME, BUT HAVING A DECISON ON HAND BUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING IS JUST :eek: .......

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
put in interview queue and then waived off after sending more proofs on CHC request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
insallah soon
IronHubby said:
I am in the process of submitting post marriage correspondence to london immigration. I have whatsapp, bbm, Magicjack, gmail, skype and gmail chat records to show. Should I take screen shots of whatsapp and bbm conversation or export the whole conversation and show it as text. As far as gmail is concerned do I show entire conversations or just a snapshot of my gmail inbox?
Its good to send them as much proves as you can.it will strengthen your case......i guess its good to take printouts of conversation records.............but most applications like skype dont let you take printout of conversation secreen so secreen shot is perfectly fine

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
insallah soon
inexplored said:
Hi All, After waiting a little over 2 months. Mississauga office sent me this email.

Please find attached a letter related to your application to sponsor under the family class. Please fully read the attachment. This letter will not be re-issued. Please save this message for your records.

Do not reply to this email. You will not receive a response.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link:........................................

NOTICE CONCERNING CONFIDENTIALITY

This E-mail is sent from the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. As this message contains confidential information, if you are not the intended recipient, please delete the E-mail and notify the sender

TH LINK OPENS TO THE ADOBE WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION.
THERE IS NO ATTACHHMENT WHAT SO OVER. MY QUESTION IS THAT IS THIS A STANDARD EMAIL WHEN INFORMING ABOUT THE ELIGIBILTY FROM MISSISSUAGA OFFICE?Huh? PLEASE ANSWER, AS NOT GETTING A REPLY FOR SO LONG FRUSTERATED ME, BUT HAVING A DECISON ON HAND BUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING IS JUST :eek: .......
Yup you are right it looks like you crossed first hurdle sucessfully......congrstes......they send sponser eligiblity through email.might be your adobt pdf is outdated thats why you are unable to open it..download latest version will help your cause.just to confirm check your ecas it would be decision made under sponsership application

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
insallah soon
wasi1 said:
Its good to send them as much proves as you can.it will strengthen your case......i guess its good to take printouts of conversation records.............but most applications like skype dont let you take printout of conversation secreen so secreen shot is perfectly fine
Dont copy your conversation as text in ms word or in any other application showed them where you actually did..like in skype or whatapp etc....take ptintouts or snapshot will do

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
wasi1 said:
Yup you are right it looks like you crossed first hurdle sucessfully......congrstes......they send sponser eligiblity through email.might be your adobt pdf is outdated thats why you are unable to open it..download latest version will help your cause.just to confirm check your ecas it would be decision made under sponsership application
Dear Wasi1, Have tried with downloading the most updated version, also tried to open in different browsers BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING.

MY Question: Do the send an attachment or a link in the content of the email??? Thanks

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
insallah soon
inexplored said:
Dear Wasi1, Have tried with downloading the most updated version, also tried to open in different browsers BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING.

MY Question: Do the send an attachment or a link in the content of the email??? Thanks
Yes they send adobe file attachment........have you check your ecas status???......you can call CPP missisuaga and tell them they will help you out.....

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
wasi1 said:
Yes they send adobe file attachment........have you check your ecas status???......you can call CPP missisuaga and tell them they will help you out.....
No attachment with the email. Ecase is not updated as expected. is there a contact for cpp-mississuaga????

wasi1

Mar 26, 2014
rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad and london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Doc's Request.
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
insallah soon
inexplored said:
No attachment with the email. Ecase is not updated as expected. is there a contact for cpp-mississuaga????
Tell me one thing........your email has only that link which leads you to download pdf .i just saw my email it has attachment as well as link they add it as just in case some one dont have pdf.
check once again might be you skip attachment which should be on top of your email.cant find any number to contact them