Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
im in pakistan with my hubby...and i sponsored from canada...how can i contact the MP ???
someone told me that after re-medical it takes 6-8 monthsssssssss..ye kia bakwas hai yar...one of my freind got her visa after 2 yrs...this is not gooddddd...im not happy :(

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
im in pakistan with my hubby...and i sponsored from canada...how can i contact the MP ???
someone told me that after re-medical it takes 6-8 monthsssssssss..ye kia bakwas hai yar...one of my freind got her visa after 2 yrs...this is not gooddddd...im not happy :(
Hey dear, there is no way that takes 6-8 months after re-medical. For most cases it take 2-4 months that is all..and remember this depends if his background check is done or not..and plus if he/she was living more than 1 country...I heard 70% of cases after the re-medical if everything is correct withn 2 months they will request for passport..so lets see what happens next..will pray for all guys and girls who are waiting for their loved ones..
good luck :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
psionator said:
I hate this stupid waiting game for just putting my life on pause. I'm out of the house for more than 12 hours daily just to get my mind off the fact that my husband is not with me. Who knows how much longer I'll have to put up with this. I wanted to enjoy my 19th bday with my hubby but I guess thats not happening.. FML!
hey there grl...
i hve a real piece od advice for u my dear , u r only 19 yr old.... so its too young to fell ur life is AT PAUSE....
BELIVE ME ONE OF MY AUNTY GAVE THIS ADVICE TO ME N IT REALLY WORKED FOR ME AT LEAST SO HOPE IT DOES FOR U TOO...
I HOPE U R LIVING WID UR MOM N DAD , OKAY SO .... DO U KNOW THIS LIFE OF UR LIFE WILL NEVER COME BACK AGAIN , U R WID UR FMILY , N ON UR OWN , FREE TO GIVE TIME TO URSELF , N PARTY N ENJOY EACH DAY AS U WANT TO... TAKE THESE DAYS AS BEST HOLIDAYS...
COS ONCE U R WID UR HUBBY , UR PRACTICALLLIFE WILL START U WONT B FREE ALL D TIME , THERE WILL BE THOUSAND OF THINGS TO BE DONE... N THN AFTER KIDS ,, DNT ASK...... LOADDS OF WORK..........

SO TAKE HOLD O FUR SELF , N START ENJOYN THESE DAYS WID UR FMILY , U R JUST 19 ,YAR FIND UR SELF , U HAVE TIME.. RATHER THN TORTURING URSELF TO BE WID UR HUBBY , TAKE A BREAK RITE NOE FOR URSELF............ N ENJOY EACH DAY... HOPING IT HELPD ME , HOPE IT HELP U.....

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
saroo said:
My timeline is same as you guys. my husband's case process time was nov the 14 2009 and then he was sent for a remedical back in Aug 2010 and now they asked him to sent all the police reports from other countries because he was in three different countries other then pakistan. So now i have gotten my MP"S office involved in this matter and
they are handling everything now so let see what happens next. I e-mailed islamabad about two weeks ago for the information on my file they didn't reply back so then i told my MP's office and they wrote to islamabad and they replied the next day and said as soon as we get all the police reports then we will let you know.

So now we have sent them all the required documents and now lets wait and see what they do next. I will keep you guys uptodate with this matter and lets all pray that we should all get togeather with our spouses very soon. It's taking too damn long. Wish you all the very best in this immigration matter and may allah help us all to go through this tough time we are all facing.

Good Luck everyone
Hey Saroo u're saying that they required ur hubby to provide PCC from different coutries that he visited previously i'm aware that they require it only if the person stays more than 6months visiting any country so could you please tell me if ur hubby did stay that long just to make sure that my infos are true or else i'll have to ask my hubby to prepare those PCCS too because he also visited so many countries though but he never stayed more than 6 months waiting ur kind reply thanks in advance.

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
hey there grl...
i hve a real piece od advice for u my dear , u r only 19 yr old.... so its too young to fell ur life is AT PAUSE....
BELIVE ME ONE OF MY AUNTY GAVE THIS ADVICE TO ME N IT REALLY WORKED FOR ME AT LEAST SO HOPE IT DOES FOR U TOO...
I HOPE U R LIVING WID UR MOM N DAD , OKAY SO .... DO U KNOW THIS LIFE OF UR LIFE WILL NEVER COME BACK AGAIN , U R WID UR FMILY , N ON UR OWN , FREE TO GIVE TIME TO URSELF , N PARTY N ENJOY EACH DAY AS U WANT TO... TAKE THESE DAYS AS BEST HOLIDAYS...
COS ONCE U R WID UR HUBBY , UR PRACTICALLLIFE WILL START U WONT B FREE ALL D TIME , THERE WILL BE THOUSAND OF THINGS TO BE DONE... N THN AFTER KIDS ,, DNT ASK...... LOADDS OF WORK..........

SO TAKE HOLD O FUR SELF , N START ENJOYN THESE DAYS WID UR FMILY , U R JUST 19 ,YAR FIND UR SELF , U HAVE TIME.. RATHER THN TORTURING URSELF TO BE WID UR HUBBY , TAKE A BREAK RITE NOE FOR URSELF............ N ENJOY EACH DAY... HOPING IT HELPD ME , HOPE IT HELP U.....
Hey dear, is the message for me or someone else.. becoz i not 19 nor i live with my husband..so i really hope it doesnot apply to me:)
ur respond will be be appriciated..
thnxx

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Sunshine girl said:
Hey dear, is the message for me or someone else.. becoz i not 19 nor i live with my husband..so i really hope it doesnot apply to me:)
ur respond will be be appriciated..
thnxx
no its for psiontor.... not u....

skk

Oct 2, 2010
question for you guys:

If I apply for visit visa for my wife while her PR application is in process will it in anyway effect the PR application in negative way?

I know there is very less chance of getting it approved but whts the harm in trying if it does not effect our PR process...
please advice

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
skk said:
question for you guys:

If I apply for visit visa for my wife while her PR application is in process will it in anyway effect the PR application in negative way?

I know there is very less chance of getting it approved but whts the harm in trying if it does not effect our PR process...
please advice

There is no harm in applying but yeah 95% chances that it will be rejected unless you can prove that she has a job or studies to get back to and she will return back to the country so try it you might get lucky!

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
sidney said:
Hey Saroo u're saying that they required ur hubby to provide PCC from different coutries that he visited previously i'm aware that they require it only if the person stays more than 6months visiting any country so could you please tell me if ur hubby did stay that long just to make sure that my infos are true or else i'll have to ask my hubby to prepare those PCCS too because he also visited so many countries though but he never stayed more than 6 months waiting ur kind reply thanks in advance.
Hi Sidney,

All i can say is that when your husband fill out all the information about those countries where he stayed he has to mention all the dates from what year to what month he stayed and then it's up to the immigration officer to decide what he wants next. I can't say anything on their behalf, because i don't know what kind of information they need from you after that process. One thing forsure that your husband should keep his passport handy which has all thed visa's stamped from those countries where he travelled. They might ask you to send photo copies of his passport with stamps on those pages from different countries where he travelled. That's all i can tell you right now.

Good Luck

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
saroo said:
Hi Sidney,

All i can say is that when your husband fill out all the information about those countries where he stayed he has to mention all the dates from what year to what month he stayed and then it's up to the immigration officer to decide what he wants next. I can't say anything on their behalf, because i don't know what kind of information they need from you after that process. One thing forsure that your husband should keep his passport handy which has all thed visa's stamped from those countries where he travelled. They might ask you to send photo copies of his passport with stamps on those pages from different countries where he travelled. That's all i can tell you right now.

Good Luck
thanks for ur reply i really appreciate it but u did not confirm how long ur husband stayed abroad did he stay more than 6 months in thoses countries or less this is very important please tell me it would be very helpful.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
sidney said:
thanks for ur reply i really appreciate it but u did not confirm how long ur husband stayed abroad did he stay more than 6 months in thoses countries or less this is very important please tell me it would be very helpful.
In one of the country he stayed for six months and the other one for six years. And third one he only stayed for five months and a few days.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
In one of the country he stayed for six months and the other one for six years. And third one he only stayed for five months and a few days.
Hi Saroo,

If I stayed less than 6 Months in any Country then should I provide police report of that country ? Actually I provided my personal History and Travel history in April 2010 including all visit details and also mentioned that I stayed less than 6 Months. Since then I have not received anything else from them. My background is still in process and as per MP it will be completed at the end of this month.Please share your valuable comments.

Thank you very much!

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
saroo said:
Saroo thanks a lot for ur reply i really appreciate it.

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
hi saroo can u explane me when u submet your case first time then u provide those police reports,embassy asked u those all reports second time ,
bec i already provide those courty reports which i was lived with my case in first time,but i am worried bec i m not sure they ask me again all police reports or only pakistani report bec,i m living in pakistan since 2009

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
godisgreat said:
Hi Saroo,

If I stayed less than 6 Months in any Country then should I provide police report of that country ? Actually I provided my personal History and Travel history in April 2010 including all visit details and also mentioned that I stayed less than 6 Months. Since then I have not received anything else from them. My background is still in process and as per MP it will be completed at the end of this month.Please share your valuable comments.

Thank you very much!
You don't have to send them anything until they ask you. If you stayed somewhere less then six months it's highly unlikely they will ask you to send the police certificate. Again it all depends on the immigration officer if he think it's needed they will mail you the letter. They will give you sixty days to reply for these documents.