+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hate this stupid waiting game for just putting my life on pause. I'm out of the house for more than 12 hours daily just to get my mind off the fact that my husband is not with me. Who knows how much longer I'll have to put up with this. I wanted to enjoy my 19th bday with my hubby but I guess thats not happening.. FML!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wating4u said:
awww :'( i knw hey life is really hard for us gurls ..i um gona miss my hubby too for my upcoming b.day :'( :'( :'(... i wonder if husbands miss their wives as much as wife do ? :p :p
Doesn't your husband miss you?

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wes786, do you know how to read the caips notes. I know the guide which simply translate their codes, but what other info they usually provide in caips.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UOC said:
Wes786, do you know how to read the caips notes. I know the guide which simply translate their codes, but what other info they usually provide in caips.
When I got mine my friend, there wasn't much to figure out except the medical results were assessed and passed also they had comments saying that they have received all my documents. And, that the file was last opened in April 2010 and it has been sitting in the storage area :(

Usually they write comments, such as: whether the marriage is genuine, what do they think about the case. If any problems with the back ground checks, and/or medical issues, bring forward dates etc but I guess my file was not at the stage yet, I received mine on Nov 2nd.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
My answer to all the ladies in this forum regarding if any of the husband's miss their wives, Ofcourse they do it's just men don't show that they miss their wives. I had the same complaint all the time towards my husband and he says ke sari ladkiyan pagal hoti hain.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saroo said:
My answer to all the ladies in this forum regarding if any of the husband's miss their wives, Ofcourse they do it's just men don't show that they miss their wives. I had the same complaint all the time towards my husband and he says ke sari ladkiyan pagal hoti hain.
he is correct! :p

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
wating4u said:
hey tanhayi... it is a confusing question..yea u r rite u hve to fill it if u have any kids.. not ur brother or sisters... :)
hi wating4u

ur timeline is same like mine...any news???

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Humaumair, Our timeline is soo close and my husband aslo got re-medical last week..do you think it is the last stage or what? becoz most people said it is last..who knows only allah..

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Sunshine girl said:
Hey Humaumair, Our timeline is soo close and my husband aslo got re-medical last week..do you think it is the last stage or what? becoz most people said it is last..who knows only allah..
yar ppl say its the last stage but who can tell...i heard they r asking re-medical n police report again n again...
just pray to ALLAH we get lucky....sust log hil hi nhe rhay

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Humaumair said:
yar ppl say its the last stage but who can tell...i heard they r asking re-medical n police report again n again...
just pray to ALLAH we get lucky....sust log hil hi nhe rhay
My timeline is same as you guys. my husband's case process time was nov the 14 2009 and then he was sent for a remedical back in Aug 2010 and now they asked him to sent all the police reports from other countries because he was in three different countries other then pakistan. So now i have gotten my MP"S office involved in this matter and
they are handling everything now so let see what happens next. I e-mailed islamabad about two weeks ago for the information on my file they didn't reply back so then i told my MP's office and they wrote to islamabad and they replied the next day and said as soon as we get all the police reports then we will let you know.

So now we have sent them all the required documents and now lets wait and see what they do next. I will keep you guys uptodate with this matter and lets all pray that we should all get togeather with our spouses very soon. It's taking too damn long. Wish you all the very best in this immigration matter and may allah help us all to go through this tough time we are all facing.

Good Luck everyone