No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
ranasahib said:
hi saroo can u explane me when u submet your case first time then u provide those police reports,embassy asked u those all reports second time ,
bec i already provide those courty reports which i was lived with my case in first time,but i am worried bec i m not sure they ask me again all police reports or only pakistani report bec,i m living in pakistan since 2009
First of all when did you send them the police certificates, how long ago. There is a time limit for those certifciates and if they expire then by all means you will have to send them again. And answer to your second question my husband did not send those reports for the second time he only
sent them once because they asked my husband about two months ago. They give you 60 days to reply back.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
did any body got visa...... r thy gona sleep n december.....lolzzzz
ny news frm nywhere..................

chandio

Dec 13, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
did any body got visa...... r thy gona sleep n december.....lolzzzz
ny news frm nywhere..................

Hi,
looks like they already made there mind re not to issue any visa in dec so lets see what will happen next year. Today my wife received email from ISL Embassy saying "Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing". So i dont know exactly what does this mean.. but hope for the best...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
chandio said:
Hi,
looks like they already made there mind re not to issue any visa in dec so lets see what will happen next year. Today my wife received email from ISL Embassy saying "Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing". So i dont know exactly what does this mean.. but hope for the best...
Whats your timeline?

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
chandio said:
Hi,
Well Christmas is around the corner and i don't think embassy will do anything right now. They are probably just sitting around yapping and making plans for their own holidays. So i guess we all have to wait. Actually it should be this way that it's their Chirstmas and in return they should give us visa's as gift for our spouses so we can all celabrate new year with our husband's or wives. But hey, that's pakistan and we can not expect anything good because of the amount of corruption in that country. Everyone just keep your fingers crossed and lets just hope for the best.

Happy Holidays everyone.....

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
You don't have to send them anything until they ask you. If you stayed somewhere less then six months it's highly unlikely they will ask you to send the police certificate. Again it all depends on the immigration officer if he think it's needed they will mail you the letter. They will give you sixty days to reply for these documents.
Hi Saroo,

Thank you for your timely reply.So nice of you.InsAllah I hope everyone will get PPR very soon.Ameen

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
chandio said:
Hi,
oh yeah..... insahllah we will get throw soonnn............. v need a new year gift as our VISA.... EMBABSYY...LOLZZ....
BEST OF LUCK..

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Hi Saroo,

If I stayed less than 6 Months in any Country then should I provide police report of that country ? Actually I provided my personal History and Travel history in April 2010 including all visit details and also mentioned that I stayed less than 6 Months. Since then I have not received anything else from them. My background is still in process and as per MP it will be completed at the end of this month.Please share your valuable comments.

Thank you very much!
Hey godisgreat, what is ur timeline and also is it wife or husband case...
thnxxx

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunshine girl said:
Hey godisgreat, what is ur timeline and also is it wife or husband case...
thnxxx
Hi Sunshine Girl,

Here you go please check my case history. My Wife has sponsored me from Canada. I live in Karachi Pakistan.

26th August 2009 my wife Submitted case in Mississauga
27th August received in Mississauga
23rd September approved from Canada Case Processing center
07th November as per ECAS case started in Islamabad Embassy
12th November received AOR from Islamabad
24th 2010 April ask some other travel history and personal history since age of 18 without any gaps
30th 2010 April I have sent to Islamabad through Pakistan Post
July 22nd 2010 Medical has expired
04 December 2010 Wife got reply from MP that background check will be completed in this Month
13th December 2010 sent some extra proof of my wife visited in April and May 2010 ( Document received by Shamoon )

I hope INSHALLAH time is coming for good news for all of us.Just pray.

Thank you

regards,
GOD IS GREAT

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Processing times for sponsorship of spouses, common-law or conjugal partners and dependent children applications processed by visa offices outside Canada

The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada once Step 1 has been completed. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between October 1, 2009, and September 30, 2010. Processing times are subject to change.

Asia and Pacific Visa Office Processing Times IN MONTHS (based on a complete application package)

Beijing - China 4
Colombo - Sri Lanka 17
Hong Kong - China 15
Islamabad - Pakistan 16
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia 10
Manila - Philippines 9
New Delhi - India 6
Seoul - South Korea 6
Singapore - Singapore 18
Sydney - Australia 8
Taipei - Taiwan 6
Tokyo - Japan 6​

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
okay so this is the reply i recived from my mp yesterday which is exctly similar to the one i recieved in june ...what shud i do now??

Greetings from Islamabad,

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process and in queue to be reviewed. Back ground checks still continue for this application. Once back check results are in, then the application would be processed further.

Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards,

my timeline as most of u know started in june 2009 aor recieved in aug 2009 and updated pcc sent in april 2010 ,,since then my husbands file is in abckground checks....wat shud i do any idea anyone?

M

maximus391

mariah said:
okay so this is the reply i recived from my mp yesterday which is exctly similar to the one i recieved in june ...what shud i do now??

Greetings from Islamabad,

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process and in queue to be reviewed. Back ground checks still continue for this application. Once back check results are in, then the application would be processed further.

Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards,

my timeline as most of u know started in june 2009 aor recieved in aug 2009 and updated pcc sent in april 2010 ,,since then my husbands file is in abckground checks....wat shud i do any idea anyone?

Mariah....I think when they demanded PCC again at that time they started the background check....There are many people from August - November 2009 files received letters from 26th April to 30th April 2010 from CHC-Islamabad for Supplementary Information & Updated PCC and on those files they started background check in May 2010 and no one has received the information on background check yet...THE BFD of all these files are in 1st week of January and hopefully by that time background checks will be completed.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
Mariah....I think when they demanded PCC again at that time they started the background check....There are many people from August - November 2009 files received letters from 26th April to 30th April 2010 from CHC-Islamabad for Supplementary Information & Updated PCC and on those files they started background check in May 2010 and no one has received the information on background check yet...THE BFD of all these files are in 1st week of January and hopefully by that time background checks will be completed.
Yes you are right Maximus! Great Brief!

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
maximus391 said:
whats the full form on PCC??

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Humaumair said:
whats the full form on PCC??
also how do i contac the MP yar...im in lahore...MP canada mai contact kertay hain ???