+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

maximus391

Humaumair said:
also how do i contac the MP yar...im in lahore...MP canada mai contact kertay hain ???
Yes u have to contact the MP of Canada. If ur father or any relative is in Canada he can go to the MP's office and talk to them..But also keep in mind that MP's cannot help u in getting the case process faster. PCC is Police Certifcafe

R

raja21

Humaumair said:
whats the full form on PCC??
Police Clarence certificate PCC

The person who is sponcerd to you, can contect his MP if you want to know then link is below

http://www2.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/houseofcommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC&PostalCode=H9R3J6

enter here postal code spouse H9R3J6 the web site give you whole information

chandio

Dec 13, 2010
wes786 said:
Whats your timeline?
I sponserd my wife in Oct 2009 and ISL emabassy started working on my case on 27-Nov-2009 and remedical was done on 22nd-Oct this year and week after that we submit the Police certificate and waiting for a reply since then.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
chandio said:
Hi,
looks like they already made there mind re not to issue any visa in dec so lets see what will happen next year. Today my wife received email from ISL Embassy saying "Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing". So i dont know exactly what does this mean.. but hope for the best...
chandio said:
I sponserd my wife in Oct 2009 and ISL emabassy started working on my case on 27-Nov-2009 and remedical was done on 22nd-Oct this year and week after that we submit the Police certificate and waiting for a reply since then.
Seems like your process is almost done according to the email above, lets wait and see.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
chandio said:
InsaALLAH You will be receiving PPR soon. Be HAPPY MAN.your process is completed.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
S khan said:
InsaALLAH You will be receiving PPR soon. Be HAPPY MAN.your process is completed.
his time line is same like mine...still no answer...kub se sun rhi hun k bus anay wala hai anay wala hai....but no response :(

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
chandio said:
how do u know when isl started working on ur case??? coz online status mai to sirf canada ki dates hain....like my husband`s process started on 30th DEC 2009...how can i know when isl started ??

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Humaumair,

As you mentioned they started the process of your case on Dec 30, 2009. I heard that they don't touch the file for the whole year but somewhere around after nine months they start to do something and then they just keep sending papers one after the other. Then they give you the time limit that we need reply back in 45 days or 60 days depending on the papers what they need. My case process started back in November
2009 and they started to move things around about my case since August 2010. Still they haven't reviwed my file that's what i heard from the
MP'S office. God knows how long they are going to take for the stupid file to review.

wating4u

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12- 2009
AOR Received.
25-01- 2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
12-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2011
LANDED..........
8-08-2011
Does the MP charges u for the service? wat documents should u take to him ?

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Hi Sunshine Girl,

Here you go please check my case history. My Wife has sponsored me from Canada. I live in Karachi Pakistan.

26th August 2009 my wife Submitted case in Mississauga
27th August received in Mississauga
23rd September approved from Canada Case Processing center
07th November as per ECAS case started in Islamabad Embassy
12th November received AOR from Islamabad
24th 2010 April ask some other travel history and personal history since age of 18 without any gaps
30th 2010 April I have sent to Islamabad through Pakistan Post
July 22nd 2010 Medical has expired
04 December 2010 Wife got reply from MP that background check will be completed in this Month
13th December 2010 sent some extra proof of my wife visited in April and May 2010 ( Document received by Shamoon )

I hope INSHALLAH time is coming for good news for all of us.Just pray.

Thank you

regards,
GOD IS GREAT
Hey God is great, thnx for sharing your timeline. For sure I will remember you in my Prayers.
thnxx again..

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
maximus391 said:
Mariah....I think when they demanded PCC again at that time they started the background check....There are many people from August - November 2009 files received letters from 26th April to 30th April 2010 from CHC-Islamabad for Supplementary Information & Updated PCC and on those files they started background check in May 2010 and no one has received the information on background check yet...THE BFD of all these files are in 1st week of January and hopefully by that time background checks will be completed.

hmmmm thnx for the replyy

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
wating4u said:
Does the MP charges u for the service? wat documents should u take to him ?
No Mp's office don't charge anything for this service. You have to give them the file number name of the person you applied for and the date of birth, and all of your information. That's all you have to give it to the MP'S office. I did everything over the phone didn't have to go into the office or anything.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saroo said:
No Mp's office don't charge anything for this service. You have to give them the file number name of the person you applied for and the date of birth, and all of your information. That's all you have to give it to the MP'S office. I did everything over the phone didn't have to go into the office or anything.
I emailed my MP all the information and they just checked the online status using the information I gave them and said:

"unfortunately we cannot speed up the process and/or get more details on the case becuase it is in normal processing time, if your wife doesn't hear anything in 16 months then contact us"

I was like what a joke. I just emailed the CHC-Islamabad yesterday hoping they would reply with a little more details may be...

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
wes786 said:
I emailed my MP all the information and they just checked the online status using the information I gave them and said:

"unfortunately we cannot speed up the process and/or get more details on the case becuase it is in normal processing time, if your wife doesn't hear anything in 16 months then contact us"

I was like what a joke. I just emailed the CHC-Islamabad yesterday hoping they would reply with a little more details may be...
That's true, the MP'S office cannot speed up the process even the Lawyers can't do that either. MP'S office will write to the embassy what ever you ask them to write. The embassy will give them the reply quickly. The embassy ususally tells the MP'S office in detail.

Sometimes it is better to write to the embassy by yourself because if you don't bother them much they will write you everything in detail and i have tried that in the past. It worked for me jsut fine. Just keep your conversation very brief not too long otherwise they get irritated and they will not reply you back.

Good Luck