+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sometime the purpose of the call is not what it seemed. It all depends on IO with what intention the question was asked. If they ask the DOB for the the purpose to verify how much you know about your hubby, then its seemed problem, otherwise there is no big deal. Very few people remember the DOB of their father, mother, sisters, brother, but almost everyone remember the DOB of their spouse.

paki girl

Oct 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 jan 2010
Med's Request
23 dec2010
Med's Done....
11jan 2011
UOC said:
Sometime the purpose of the call is not what it seemed. It all depends on IO with what intention the question was asked. If they ask the DOB for the the purpose to verify how much you know about your hubby, then its seemed problem, otherwise there is no big deal. Very few people remember the DOB of their father, mother, sisters, brother, but almost everyone remember the DOB of their spouse.
than wht does it mean...
r they gonna deny my application..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
paki girl said:
than wht does it mean...
r they gonna deny my application..
Can't jump to the conclusion right now...lets wait and see what they say. May be they were satisfied with the answers they got, if they weren't then you might undergo an interview or something. Hope for the best.

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
What does DOB stands for????

paki girl

Oct 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 jan 2010
Med's Request
23 dec2010
Med's Done....
11jan 2011
UOC said:
yeah i know .everyone remember their spouse's DOB>>

same is with me, im so goog at remembering DOB's,almost of every one.. it was the confusion i was litrally shivering, whn i heard tht he was speaking for CHC.
i told him right year n month, :'(
ufff im so dumbooooooo, i hate my self

canadian1

Dec 15, 2010
salam everyone.
how r u all? i been loookng into this forum for a while now..but today got registerd finally :) my husand's case started in pkstan on the 24th of february2010..i need some help from u seniors..
i have a 3 month old son...which i hvent mentiond about whn i applid for my huby..so should i send thm a letter regarding ths?would ths help with the case ?
thank u

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DOB stands for Date of Birth.
Advise to all members: Remember by heart, your engagement, wedding, valima and date of birth of your spouse. Date on which the spouse left to Canada etc.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian1: Immediatly inform CHC of your son and ask them how to add. CHC Islamabad reqire the original Birth certificate and certtified english translation if it is in any other language than English. It is specifcally mentioned in their corresspondances, that the applicant and sponsor have to inform them immediatly for any change like address, passports, marital status, child birth etc.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
canadian1 said:
salam everyone.
how r u all? i been loookng into this forum for a while now..but today got registerd finally :) my husand's case started in pkstan on the 24th of february2010..i need some help from u seniors..
i have a 3 month old son...which i hvent mentiond about whn i applid for my huby..so should i send thm a letter regarding ths?would ths help with the case ?
thank u
Well since you are in Canada, I am assuming your son was born here and that automatically makes him the canadian citizen. You should let them know about the addition to the family, however I don't think it will make any difference on the case. First email them to enquire about what should be done and I think your husband will have to fill out the additional family members form and send it in again.

canadian1

Dec 15, 2010
wes786 said:
Well since you are in Canada, I am assuming your son was born here and that automatically makes him the canadian citizen. You should let them know about the addition to the family, however I don't think it will make any difference on the case. First email them to enquire about what should be done and I think your husband will have to fill out the additional family members form and send it in again.
the baby is born in canada and is a candian citizen...who should i let knw? chc-isb or here in canada? thnk u for reply

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
canadian1 said:
the baby is born in canada and is a candian citizen...who should i let knw? chc-isb or here in canada? thnk u for reply
Well your husband must let the chc-isl know, since his file is in the process and might effect. Just tell him to call the embassy to find out what exactly needs to be done because I am not sure what kind of paper work he will have to submit. You can also contact the call center here and ask about the best step to take for this kind of situation.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hellooooo Friends. Your buddy ONE 2 KA 4 is back. I was away from the forum and busy in writing university exams.
Alright whats going on who got the VISA or not, Sound like JSN KNY needs only the workforce but dont really need their families at this point.
Butt sahib - Rana Sahib and many other new members Welcome on the forum.Going forward you will be seeing many post's from me & from my buddy Maximus391 ;D I do sorry in advance but my MOTO is to keep the forum active and to entertain my forum friends in this waiting ship. Youn he kat jaye ga intazar ka safir saath chalne se ke VISA mil jaye ga ik din. Oh Lala lala
Hi One 2 ka 4 Buddy!

Welcome Back !