+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of getting visa after rejection.??? (Urgent!!!)

preet.decent90

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
ya enfeild u r rite bro with both of d reasons , i m aware of these reasons , i came to know all those reasons after rejection .lolx

jassi bai, i'll take loan against F.D so i think no need to show property papers...??? nd i also show thm affidavits nd all..

preet.decent90

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

Even if you show a million dollar, it doesn't guarantee a visa. I would advise you to take care of your "Study match" issue. Almost always a number 1 reason for rejection !
ok bro i'll keep these things in mind..thnxx

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preet.decent90 said:
ya enfeild u r rite bro with both of d reasons , i m aware of these reasons , i came to know all those reasons after rejection .lolx

jassi bai, i'll take loan against F.D so i think no need to show property papers...??? nd i also show thm affidavits nd all..
Hi,

There is absolutely no need to show property papers and any sort of affidavits. Since they are not even a part of checklist and such document can't be verified by Visa Officer.

I would strongly advise you to take maximum possible study loan (it does not matter if you actually use it or not later on) because a certified loan is very conclusive in nature and a much better instrument.

preet.decent90

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

There is absolutely no need to show property papers and any sort of affidavits. Since they are not even a part of checklist and such document can't be verified by Visa Officer.

I would strongly advise you to take maximum possible study loan (it does not matter if you actually use it or not later on) because a certified loan is very conclusive in nature and a much better instrument.
ok bro thnxx a lot..

dallewal77

Jul 17, 2013
Re: Chances of getting visa after rejection

Dear sir,i have applied once visiter visa in 2013 while stRike in canada ambassy and i got refusal,that time my wife was studying,now she have 3 year work permit and skilled job in calgary,she is going to file PR,can she apply visiter visa or should wait untill PR, some budies saying chances of refusal is so high i have to wait untill PR.pls suggest me what should i have to do,actualy i am doubleminded..!

Maninder73076

Aug 15, 2016
Hello,
I also got refusal in September intake and the reason is other reasons (your proposed studies is not in light with one or more of : your qualifications,previous studies, employment, level of establishment ,language abilities,or future prospects and plans.)
MY PROFILE
10th - 95%
12th - 82% (medical)
IELTS - 6.5 bands
Now i am reapplying in January. So what are the chances of the approval.

acerintel23

Aug 19, 2016
jassi89 said:
Its not like that, if you apply for any country visa is a critical sticker it always creates a problem...And people do get visa after one refusal many of my friends got visa...as i also got refusal so i am also reapplying...
So do you mean, that if you're rejected once in the visa application, the chance of getting approved on your visa is higher on the second application? Thank you

acerintel23

Aug 19, 2016
jassi89 said:
Its not like that, if you apply for any country visa is a critical sticker it always creates a problem...And people do get visa after one refusal many of my friends got visa...as i also got refusal so i am also reapplying...
Does that mean that once you applied a temporary visa and get rejected,if you applied again on the second one you applied, you'll have a higher chance of getting approved on your visa? Thank you

Priyansh

Aug 9, 2016
Hello Guys,

I also want to apply student visa for Canada.

10th 55
12th 78
Bachelors in commerce
Masters in International Management from UK

I am working in IT as SAP functional consultant and having 3.6 years of work exp. Now, as my education in IT is missing, I was planning to go for PG diploma course in IT fro George brown college in Business analyst.

Do you think my case will be accepted ? What are the chances

Thanks
Priyansh

Rajan Randhawa12345

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
What ws the main reason u r rejectio becoz I m applying under spp category, so it assist to make that I haven't made the mistake that u committed

Vedaant

Aug 18, 2016
hi

friends

Want suggestion for eligibility

I have experience of 6 years as a manager Admin & HR but want to learn post graduate diploma in Organization Communication / Marketing & Sales program

my age 32 years.

1)MBA from India 2010 power management & IB= 63%
2) BE(Electronic & communication) 2006=65%
3)IELTS score is 6.0 over all
4)hsc=56%
5)SSC=43%

so chance to get admission ?? for jan 2017 Intake where can i apply

possibilities to get student Visas

sr71blackbird

Dec 27, 2017
In 2016 April I applied for a masters in hospitality and tourism course in canada and my visa was rejected saying that my background and my intended course do not match. Now I am doing the same course in India and under university exchange program I am going to a Canadian college for one semester starting in jaunuary. I have applied online for a visitor visa since the course is less than six months. Do you guys think there are any chances of getting the visa this time?

Sukriya

Mar 10, 2018
My student visa for canada was refused due to financial reason what the chances of getting visa if i try again by study loan??