+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of getting visa after rejection.??? (Urgent!!!)

Tamanjot

Jul 13, 2018
Hello
I need help as my visa got rejected three times and this I got these issues -

1. whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in
Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Can anyone please tell me what should I do next. Should I apply again with some changes or anything else I can do, please let me know.

Thankyou

prabinsayami

Aug 4, 2018
hello
my visa got rejected for the financial reason, Pursuant to paragraph 220(a)and 220(b) of the IRPA.
i took a student loan of CA$ 27,380.
and also paid the first semester fees of CA$8000. which adds up to 35,380.
but the estimated cost for living and college was stated as CA$36,000. will there be any chances of approval if i reapply by increasing the student loan? i read that i need to show 20% more than the estimated cost.

and my classes are starting from september 4th, 2018. The processing time is 7 weeks ,will i have enough time?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hello
I need help as my visa got rejected three times and this I got these issues -

1. whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in
Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Can anyone please tell me what should I do next. Should I apply again with some changes or anything else I can do, please let me know.

Thankyou
It looks like everything was wrong with your application, did you apply yourself 3 times? Did you have LOA? Was something wrong with your passport?

I would advise you at least get the caips notes first and maybe get a reputable agent to assist you because thats a lot of reasons and you could be doing something completely wrong.

sathyaraj

Oct 1, 2018
friends ,,

pls give reply ..

Once Rejected My friend Canada study visa . if he apply again , Any hope to get to get it

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
friends ,,

pls give reply ..

Once Rejected My friend Canada study visa . if he apply again , Any hope to get to get it
Sure if your friend resolves all the reasons why the study permit application was rejected then applying again no reason why not. Nobody here can predict success or not plus you have not really shared much information why was rejected in first place.

Nana tawah

Dec 6, 2018
My visa got refused because of finances but I’m beings sponsored by an individual who has a lot of money more than what Canada requires...can I simply write a letter with bank statement attached and telling Canada I have finances ?will I be given visa after that?