+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of getting visa after rejection.??? (Urgent!!!)

preet.decent90

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Hi evr1 ,
I m Preet , i want to know tht how much of chances to get visa in jan intake after a rejection under spp in sep intake. I got 6.5 bands in ielts and now i m in a confusion tht weather to apply for Canada or i should go for New Zealand bcoz lot of people told me to chnge country as there is less chances of getting visa for Canada after rejection . And as we know tht now i have to apply in generic category. I really want to go for Canada. pls guide me through this dilemma. And pls pls pls hlp me ......thnx in adv.

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
Its not like that, if you apply for any country visa is a critical sticker it always creates a problem...And people do get visa after one refusal many of my friends got visa...as i also got refusal so i am also reapplying...

preet.decent90

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Thnxx for interest jassi , but this time many of consultants told me tht after sep. Its difficult to get visa after rejection . And tell me tht did ur frnds really got visa after rejection this year . Nd why ur visa got rejected d reason ?? thnxx

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
Preet i don't want to discourage u .....i also got the same information from my consultant.........but actually what happening with canada is the flow of applications r increased in huge no.Now it became more difficult to get a visa to CANADA they r accepting the credible and merit students all those got visa after rejection was not for this intake may be they rejected in jan 2011 may be now sept 2011 they got a visa and because of the most countries have closed there doors only now alternate is canada for indians us also became a dump so all are trying for canada it made these results now only Canada is accepting credible and worthy students till last year they didn't put much stress on academics...........rest u think y u had rejected if ur academics r poor then don't apply r if u rejected on any other back ground make ur application more strong and reapply ielts 6.5 is enough......... ALL THE BEST

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
may be you r rejected on any other back ground financial docs ur intended course etc..........my view is only for those u had rejected on poor academics may be I'm wrong just a view

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Archith said:
Preet i don't want to discourage u .....i also got the same information from my consultant.........but actually what happening with canada is the flow of applications r increased in huge no.Now it became more difficult to get a visa to CANADA they r accepting the credible and merit students all those got visa after rejection was not for this intake may be they rejected in jan 2011 may be now sept 2011 they got a visa and because of the most countries have closed there doors only now alternate is canada for indians us also became a dump so all are trying for canada it made these results now only Canada is accepting credible and worthy students till last year they didn't put much stress on academics...........rest u think y u had rejected if ur academics r poor then don't apply r if u rejected on any other back ground make ur application more strong and reapply ielts 6.5 is enough......... ALL THE BEST
Hi,

Its true US and Canadian embassies focus too much on applicant academics.

Its not like Australian embassy, they (with the help of IDP Australia) conduct "Educational Fair (mela !)" in India offering LOA on the spot and thereby promoting business.

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
jassi89 said:
Its not like that, if you apply for any country visa is a critical sticker it always creates a problem...And people do get visa after one refusal many of my friends got visa...as i also got refusal so i am also reapplying...
yup in september session only they got refusal and within four days they applied under general nd they got visa....

mine was study mismatch....nd what's ur reason...

sandhujas

Jul 26, 2011
BATALA, PUNJAB, INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassi89 said:
yup in september session only they got refusal and within four days they applied under general nd they got visa....

which course and college they applied after refusal

preet.decent90

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
jassi89 said:

mine was also study mismatch nd also they stated tht ur parents are not well established in ur own country residence..

dis time should i change my course how ever when i've applied on refusal its well matched like i have done diploma in electronics and communication nd i have taken course electronics engg. technology in sheridan coll. wat should i do now nd how much money i have to show now in liquid form.???

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
dude minimum is 4,00,000 and reason u got...just attach property evaluation paper to desolve the reason...

preet.decent90

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
jassi89 said:
dude minimum is 4,00,000 and reason u got...just attach property evaluation paper to desolve the reason...
ok bro i can show them 4+lcs nd also i 'll show them loan of 8-10lcs means i can show them total of 16 lcs , how about tht , will it work for me or not..????

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
sure dude it will work...put property evaluation papers,affedevit, itr's also...

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preet.decent90 said:
mine was also study mismatch nd also they stated tht ur parents are not well established in ur own country residence..

dis time should i change my course how ever when i've applied on refusal its well matched like i have done diploma in electronics and communication nd i have taken course electronics engg. technology in sheridan coll. wat should i do now nd how much money i have to show now in liquid form.???
Hi,

The reason "Parents are not well established" may show your financial incapacity to sustain educational expenses in Canada.

The reason "Study Mismatch" in your case shows that you have already finished Diploma and again aspiring for the same and thats too on the same level.

*These are just my views with no proved facts.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preet.decent90 said:
ok bro i can show them 4+lcs nd also i 'll show them loan of 8-10lcs means i can show them total of 16 lcs , how about tht , will it work for me or not..????
Hi,

Even if you show a million dollar, it doesn't guarantee a visa. I would advise you to take care of your "Study match" issue. Almost always a number 1 reason for rejection !