+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES ECA new Document requirment for Pakistan

Kazmi83

Sep 27, 2019
I have done BBA in marketing (4 years) then PGD in human resource (1 year) then MHRM in HR (1 year) from Karachi University. Now i am planning to send my MHRM documents to CES but I am not sure how will they assess it as an equalvilant to Canadian Masters because it was a one year program after PGD.
Can anyone please confirm if i need to send my BBA and PGD documents to CES as well? Or it is enough to send last degree MHRM only...

umair786

Feb 17, 2019
I have done BBA in marketing (4 years) then PGD in human resource (1 year) then MHRM in HR (1 year) from Karachi University. Now i am planning to send my MHRM documents to CES but I am not sure how will they assess it as an equalvilant to Canadian Masters because it was a one year program after PGD.
Can anyone please confirm if i need to send my BBA and PGD documents to CES as well? Or it is enough to send last degree MHRM only...
bro dont take any chance. it takes lot of time and just coz of bit issue they stop evaluating documents. i have experience with WES who even was not ready to evaluate my degrees from Private university so i asked them to cancel the application. get ur all documents attested from the examination board ( matric & inter) and rest from the HEC. scan and upload first if u r going to send CES then with ur unique reference no. post it to them. hope it will clear ur confusion. Thanks

Kazmi83

Sep 27, 2019
bro dont take any chance. it takes lot of time and just coz of bit issue they stop evaluating documents. i have experience with WES who even was not ready to evaluate my degrees from Private university so i asked them to cancel the application. get ur all documents attested from the examination board ( matric & inter) and rest from the HEC. scan and upload first if u r going to send CES then with ur unique reference no. post it to them. hope it will clear ur confusion. Thanks
Thanks bro. So you are done with CES when WES cancelled your application. You sent all matric inter graduation and masters documents to CES as well?

ajmalosmani

Sep 12, 2019
Yes, you do not need intermediate docs for CES but in case of Wes they required,
Great just send them both envelopes in one envelope from DHl or TCS
You can use dhl , they are faster and cheaper, also once you will get confirmation by tracking wait for atleast 2 weeks and they will update the status online
Best of luck
In case anyone need to send to Wes then federal board have best service and even they will send your docs digest to Wes but unfortunately for me it was a waste of time bcz of bachelors from alkhair
Anyway best of luck

Hellow Brother: Could you please confirm on below :

1- Attested copy ( is it Color Copy of the original transcript which is then stamped and signed again from the required institution?)
2-Is the attested copy of Transcript OK for CES ?
3-My Original Transcript has about 5 to 6 stamps /signs from ( Faculty , Chancellors office , ministry of higher education & ministry of foreign affairs), should I do all these stamping/signatures on the attested copy or only faculty and chancellors signatures would be enough?
4-Should I send ( Request-Official-Academic-Records-2018) form as well along with the transcripts or it is not required?
5-incase of issues how does CES contact my university since if i didn't send the form they don't know my university contact info?

Many Thanks in advance for your help

muddassirasiddiqui

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-10-2018
Dear all I have done 3 years bba hons & 1year mba and my consultant is saying that CES need your last degree for assessment that is one year mba and you will get master equalivancy kindly advice me

Ahmed Ilyas

Nov 26, 2019
Hi i am willing to do ECA. my graduation degree is from ucp and masters from GCU. WES is not entertaining me because of UCP degree. should i go for ICAS or or CES. Please guide. considering which one does it right.

rizwanah1

Feb 3, 2020
Hi

I have done 4 year graduation and 2 Years master (Not Mphil) researched based. Wes have assessed it as two bachelor degrees (3 Years and 4 Years) . Now i am planning to go with CES. Any suggestion ? Will it be help full

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi

I have done 4 year graduation and 2 Years master (Not Mphil) researched based. Wes have assessed it as two bachelor degrees (3 Years and 4 Years) . Now i am planning to go with CES. Any suggestion ? Will it be help full
Unfortunately WES only recognizes Masters done from a public university. So far people who have done Masters from Punjab university have got A recognized masters. Rest all universities including Lums, Lse, Fc college universities Masters are getting it recognized as a bachelors. It is advised to get it from CES toronto.

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
I need help ???? As i applied for ECA of My MS(IT) from Uni Of Lahore, But ICES replied with answer that they dont provide ECA for this university. And CES Also have some uni from pakistan , Which are not eligible. I want to make sure that they will not deny and waste my 12 weeks just to answer that they dont provide eca for uni of lahore

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
they have cancelled and yes i will go now for CES and again have to do all process of attestation
Umair , Brother did you get eca ? I am also confused for only sending 2 Year Master (Subject Based) after 4 Year Bachelor. What should i do ? Send them only master or Both ?

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Umair , Brother did you get eca ? I am also confused for only sending 2 Year Master (Subject Based) after 4 Year Bachelor. What should i do ? Send them only master or Both ?
Please go their website and I can very well confirm that they have a list of universities whose degree they dont consider. I think it will be in required document section.