+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES ECA new Document requirment for Pakistan

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Thank you so much for guidance and quick response. kindly guide me that which documents must be in sealed envelop by HEC? My passport copy, educational documents and other document? Stay blessed always.
Bro are you kudding? Seems like you havent read their instructions page and neither plan to. I would like to suggest you that take some time out to read it before asking these kinds of question. THE DOCUMENTD WILL BE SEALED BY HEC SO THEY WILL ONLY SEAL YOUR COLOURED PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR DEGREE AND TRANSCRIPT. You need to write your student number on the package and send it to UOFT through courier. The address of UOFT is given on their website.

XEESHANAJMAL

May 12, 2020
I need help ???? As i applied for ECA of My MS(IT) from Uni Of Lahore, But ICES replied with answer that they dont provide ECA for this university. And CES Also have some uni from pakistan , Which are not eligible. I want to make sure that they will not deny and waste my 12 weeks just to answer that they dont provide eca for uni of lahore

Hassan..

CES does not assess credentials from the following institutions:

1. Newports Institute of Communications and Economics, Karachi
  2. Preston University, Karachi
  3. Preston University, Kohat
  4. Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi
Hope this helps

aunasif

May 30, 2020
I have an MBA and a BBA and I plan on getting the MBA reviewed by CES. When submitting the application on the CES website, do you check and submit information for the 2nd credential i.e. BBA? Since this is another $210, is this required or I can submit the application for MBA and send over BBA documents as well as supporting evidence? Thanks.

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I have an MBA and a BBA and I plan on getting the MBA reviewed by CES. When submitting the application on the CES website, do you check and submit information for the 2nd credential i.e. BBA? Since this is another $210, is this required or I can submit the application for MBA and send over BBA documents as well as supporting evidence? Thanks.
You don't need to add another credential as you will be charged for it. Neither, you need to send your documents to them for BBA. Just get your MBA (coloured photocopy of Degree+Transcript) attested and sealed by HEC and then courier it yourself through Pakistan Post. MAKE SURE NOT TO COURIER IT FROM FEDEX, DHL OR TCS, as they will encounter issues because university is closed at the moment. I hope this helps.

aunasif

May 30, 2020
You don't need to add another credential as you will be charged for it. Neither, you need to send your documents to them for BBA. Just get your MBA (coloured photocopy of Degree+Transcript) attested and sealed by HEC and then courier it yourself through Pakistan Post. MAKE SURE NOT TO COURIER IT FROM FEDEX, DHL OR TCS, as they will encounter issues because university is closed at the moment. I hope this helps.
Thanks for the update, appreciate the help.

Reactions: UmarPaL

mehtabpak

Sep 8, 2018
hey, guys, I need some information regarding ECA from CES

I have done B.COm (2 years
and MBA (3.5 years)

are my degrees rewarded master for express entry? equal to master as per Canadian ECA

XEESHANAJMAL

May 12, 2020
hey, guys, I need some information regarding ECA from CES

I have done B.COm (2 years
and MBA (3.5 years)

are my degrees rewarded master for express entry? equal to master as per Canadian ECA
It depends on how the assessment result comes. Normally it would be equivalent to Masters. Better you send to CES rather than WES for ECA.
Hope this helps.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
A little confused. I have gotten my sealed envelope from HEC. Do I have to mail it now or use scanned copies as per CES's .last update?

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
A little confused. I have gotten my sealed envelope from HEC. Do I have to mail it now or use scanned copies as per CES's .last update?
Since now you have received the sealed envelope. You email ces toronto at learn@utoronto.ca, asking them for APS-0007 CES missing documents link. Once they send you the link, you need to open your sealed envelope and take pictures of your attested copies (back and front), make sure that your stamp number is visible in your pictures, you upload them on that missing documents link. That is it.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Since now you have received the sealed envelope. You email ces toronto at learn@utoronto.ca, asking them for APS-0007 CES missing documents link. Once they send you the link, you need to open your sealed envelope and take pictures of your attested copies (back and front), make sure that your stamp number is visible in your pictures, you upload them on that missing documents link. That is it.
Thank you so much! I was just thinking, can i just take pictures of the original degrees instead of opening the envelope? The degree/transcript wasn't attested by HEC before so it was attested now along with the sealed copies. That way i'll still have the sealed envelope in case i need to send it physically.

XEESHANAJMAL

May 12, 2020
Thank you so much! I was just thinking, can i just take pictures of the original degrees instead of opening the envelope? The degree/transcript wasn't attested by HEC before so it was attested now along with the sealed copies. That way i'll still have the sealed envelope in case i need to send it physically.
YES, you can upload the scans of your Degree and Transcript. When CES goes back to normal, send them the sealed envelope.

hassanmalik27

Mar 19, 2020
Aoa All,
I have recently done BBA from University of Central Punjab. I just need to know that firstly we have to just attest our degree and transcript from HEC and then we have to submit it again for sealed envelop.

Thanks.

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Aoa All,
I have recently done BBA from University of Central Punjab. I just need to know that firstly we have to just attest our degree and transcript from HEC and then we have to submit it again for sealed envelop.

Thanks.
Firstly if you have done your bachelors, i would suggest you to do 2 years masters as well to gain maximum scores for Canada immigration. If you are applying for student visa then its fine. Secondly if you make your mind to do masters then prefer doing it from Punjab university as WES gives it Masters accredition only. Without Masters you wouldnt be able to garner high enough scores to meet the cut-off requirement. Make sure u are not above 29 to gain max points.

Now, coming to HEC when u give them to attest, also send an empty envelope along and an application asking thrm to seal it after attesting. They will be happy to seal it without any additional charge.

hassanmalik27

Mar 19, 2020
thanks for your guidance.
just need to ask one more thing is that According to CES requirements are they require coloured copies of both the documents in sealed envelope or any attested copies and if coloured copies then how we will we able to tell them or we have to submit coloured photocopies along with the original documents And just ask them to attest all of them and sealed the coloured photocopies.

thanks.