+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES ECA new Document requirment for Pakistan

Waqarsyed06

Jul 18, 2017
Hi, I am applying for ECA from CES. Now since the documents requirements have changed.

Required documents for assessment
Secondary Education

• Higher Secondary Certificate/Intermediate Certificate
    and
    Mark sheet
Post-secondary Education

• All final Diplomas (e.g. Diploma of Associate Engineer)
    and
    Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education
  • All final or provisional Diplomas/Degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Ph.D)
    and
    Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the university
  • College-issued mark sheets/result cards will not be accepted unless from an autonomous college
Important:

Official academic records (transcripts/mark sheet/result card) must be sent directly from the awarding institution in a sealed envelope to CES.

Note: CES does not assess credentials from the following institutions:

1. Newports Institute of Communications and Economics, Karachi
  2. Preston University, Karachi
  3. Preston University, Kohat
  4. Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi
If you have educational credentials received from another institution, you are welcome to submit your application with complete documentation.

Should I go to my universities Karachi University, IBA and BIEK
ask them to send the documents directly? or do I have to use HEC this time again ?

Reactions: atif ali

Alveena J.

Jul 6, 2018
Thinking straight, it clearly states sent from the rewarding university. The name of HEC is not mentioned. However, since you mentioned 'the requirements have been changed'. What have they changed from and since when? I have the same confusion because people who applied last year are suggesting that I should get it accessed by HEC when on the website of CES, HEC is not even mentioned.

MalikM

Oct 21, 2018
Have you made profile on CES? I think they require only final Degree and Mark sheet from final University.

Irum

Nov 13, 2018
Have you made profile on CES? I think they require only final Degree and Mark sheet from final University.
Did you apply and received a letter from CES bcz I cannot use my university and I can only use HEC can you share your experience

Irum

Nov 13, 2018
I received my evaluation letter and I used HEC verified docs and I send them myself

Aleerazz

Apr 14, 2019
I have completed my masters MBA, if there is any confusion, you can also call them they are very helpful and your call will be answered within 5-10 min sometimes within seconds
Hi Irum,
How much time usually CES take to assess the docs?
TIA

Irum

Nov 13, 2018
Hi Irum,
How much time usually CES take to assess the docs?
TIA
They will take 12 weeks from the date of receiving, for example if they received your docs today 15 April, you will get a confirmation within one or two weeks and then you can start counting weeks from this 15 to next 12 weeks
If there is any issue with docs , they will let u know after 12 or on 11 week, I would advise you to call and check on 9,10 and 11 week to clarify
Still have any confusion then you can msg again

Aleerazz

Apr 14, 2019
many thanks for the detailed reply, much appreciated. Could you please tell if you got your intermediate credentials also assessed or just final masters and bachelors degrees will work? I’ve got the sealed envelope of my BBA and MBA degree and mark sheet from HEC and intermediate docs are still not verified by the board. Shall I proceed with final degrees and mark-sheets only?

Thanks again :)

Irum

Nov 13, 2018
many thanks for the detailed reply, much appreciated. Could you please tell if you got your intermediate credentials also assessed or just final masters and bachelors degrees will work? I’ve got the sealed envelope of my BBA and MBA degree and mark sheet from HEC and intermediate docs are still not verified by the board. Shall I proceed with final degrees and mark-sheets only?

Thanks again :)
Yes, you do not need intermediate docs for CES but in case of Wes they required,
Great just send them both envelopes in one envelope from DHl or TCS
You can use dhl , they are faster and cheaper, also once you will get confirmation by tracking wait for atleast 2 weeks and they will update the status online
Best of luck
In case anyone need to send to Wes then federal board have best service and even they will send your docs digest to Wes but unfortunately for me it was a waste of time bcz of bachelors from alkhair
Anyway best of luck

shaz805

Oct 5, 2013
Guys: I need some clarification if anyone amongst you has similar circumstances.

I went through CES educational equivalency assessment last year (2018)

-I have a 2 years BSC degree (1992) and 2 years Masters degree from IBA, University of Karacj (1995)

-I had mentioned all my academic record (from Metric to MBA) in the CES Assessment Form which is still appearing in my CES online account.

-I had sent the following HEC certified documents (BSC & MBA) for my educational equivalency assessment to CES through HEC in a sealed envelope.
-During one of my followups I also received an email from CES confirming that they had received following academic record documents for their educational equivalency review

1) My BSC (2 years program) degree and transcript
2) My MBA (2 years program) degree and transcript

-I subsequently received my following CES educational assessment report which mentions as follows (without any reference to my 2 year BSC degree):
1) Credential: MBA degree from from a recognised university
2) ASSESSMENT OUTCOME: MBA from a recognized university

My question is that inspite of 2 years BSC followed by 2 years MBA my MBA degree equivalency has been rated by CES as "MBA from a recognized university".

Is this CES assessment correct OR i am incorrectly interpreting my MBA educational equivalency assessment ?????

NOTE:
I was told by a UAE based immigration consultant that inspite of 2 years Bachelors degree CES assessment for Masters from certain top rated Universities of Pakistan is rated as equivalent to a Master Degree. Is this the case

Irum

Nov 13, 2018
Guys: I need some clarification if anyone amongst you has similar circumstances.

I went through CES educational equivalency assessment last year (2018)

-I have a 2 years BSC degree (1992) and 2 years Masters degree from IBA, University of Karacj (1995)

-I had mentioned all my academic record (from Metric to MBA) in the CES Assessment Form which is still appearing in my CES online account.

-I had sent the following HEC certified documents (BSC & MBA) for my educational equivalency assessment to CES through HEC in a sealed envelope.
-During one of my followups I also received an email from CES confirming that they had received following academic record documents for their educational equivalency review

1) My BSC (2 years program) degree and transcript
2) My MBA (2 years program) degree and transcript

-I subsequently received my following CES educational assessment report which mentions as follows (without any reference to my 2 year BSC degree):
1) Credential: MBA degree from from a recognised university
2) ASSESSMENT OUTCOME: MBA from a recognized university

My question is that inspite of 2 years BSC followed by 2 years MBA my MBA degree equivalency has been rated by CES as "MBA from a recognized university".

Is this CES assessment correct OR i am incorrectly interpreting my MBA educational equivalency assessment ?????

NOTE:
I was told by a UAE based immigration consultant that inspite of 2 years Bachelors degree CES assessment for Masters from certain top rated Universities of Pakistan is rated as equivalent to a Master Degree. Is this the case
Did you receive assessment for bachelors as well?

I sent them my bachelors 2 years and masters 2 years
I received same evaluation but two pages one for bachelors and one for masters and that absolutely correct