+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES ECA new Document requirment for Pakistan

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
Please go their website and I can very well confirm that they have a list of universities whose degree they dont consider. I think it will be in required document section.
Thanks Alot, Please guide, I need to send color scanned copies with application attachment, and Plain Photocopies(Black and White) sealed from HEC. Or Color attested copies from HEC ?

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Thanks Alot, Please guide, I need to send color scanned copies with application attachment, and Plain Photocopies(Black and White) sealed from HEC. Or Color attested copies from HEC ?
Get a coloured photocopies of your transcript and degree and then get those attested from HEC and get them sealed. (Not black and whites). At the moment HEC is accepting application through TCS only due to corona virus and TCS service is shut, So unfortunately we are all in a mess.

umair786

Feb 17, 2019
Please go their website and I can very well confirm that they have a list of universities whose degree they dont consider. I think it will be in required document section.
Umair , Brother did you get eca ? I am also confused for only sending 2 Year Master (Subject Based) after 4 Year Bachelor. What should i do ? Send them only master or Both ?
no i did not get yet but i have sent all of my redentials to CES ( UOT) they take about 14 weeks but becuse of this ongoing situation it may take longer. but no issue . i know they will accept private universities as well.

aliimamsyed

Dec 2, 2019
@umair786 and other's

Can you guys please help me out here.

1- They have written color copies, i have already attested my BS (4yrs) and MBA (2yrs) black and white from HEC in March 2020 just before the lockdown.
2- Also in the section of Secondary Education it is mentioned (Optional) in the bracket. What does this mean? It is sufficient to submit Higher Degrees only without submitting HSSC and SSC? Secondary Education (Optional) (do select the country: Pakistan)

Shall be thankful.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Hi, I just wanted to ask should i make CES account and payment before getting my documents attested from HEC or after?

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
@umair786 and other's

Can you guys please help me out here.

1- They have written color copies, i have already attested my BS (4yrs) and MBA (2yrs) black and white from HEC in March 2020 just before the lockdown.
2- Also in the section of Secondary Education it is mentioned (Optional) in the bracket. What does this mean? It is sufficient to submit Higher Degrees only without submitting HSSC and SSC? Secondary Education (Optional) (do select the country: Pakistan)

Shall be thankful.
Please get coloured copies attested from HEC again. They are taking attestations by TCS now. It will take around 10-12 days. Secondly, if you are getting your highest degree attested, then no need to send lower degrees. I am getting my MBA degree and will be sending its DEGREE and TRANSCRIPT only and uploaded the same.

aliimamsyed

Dec 2, 2019
Please get coloured copies attested from HEC again. They are taking attestations by TCS now. It will take around 10-12 days. Secondly, if you are getting your highest degree attested, then no need to send lower degrees. I am getting my MBA degree and will be sending its DEGREE and TRANSCRIPT only and uploaded the same.

Thanks a lot.
I know its frustrating to do that again, will apply again online for colored copies.

aliimamsyed

Dec 2, 2019
But the question is, how will they know that we need degrees in a sealed envelope as well.

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi, I just wanted to ask should i make CES account and payment before getting my documents attested from HEC or after?
The sooner the better.
But the question is, how will they know that we need degrees in a sealed envelope as well.
You need to put in an application (asking them to seal the attested copies in that) along with your degrees and also an empty envelope for them to seal it.

aliimamsyed

Dec 2, 2019
@UmarPaL I submitted the application and get the application form, there is no mentioning of where to submit the fees for attestation. Once done I will go to TCS or FedEx

It is saying: You cannot Download Challan Form when mode of attestation is courier

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
@UmarPaL I submitted the application and get the application form, there is no mentioning of where to submit the fees for attestation. Once done I will go to TCS or FedEx

It is saying: You cannot Download Challan Form when mode of attestation is courier
The fees will be submitted over the counter to TCS guy along with courier charges that are 100 rs.

May 9, 2020
I received my evaluation letter and I used HEC verified docs and I send them myself
A.A. Hope you all are fine. in shaa ALLAH. I am from lahore. kindly guide me. i filled my online application and submit my fee for ECA through CES. Got my receipt and email of processing. What is the further procedure? My email address is m.muzzammil03@gmail.com. Anxiously waiting for your response. please. stay blessed.

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
A.A. Hope you all are fine. in shaa ALLAH. I am from lahore. kindly guide me. i filled my online application and submit my fee for ECA through CES. Got my receipt and email of processing. What is the further procedure? My email address is m.muzzammil03@gmail.com. Anxiously waiting for your response. please. stay blessed.
Well Muzzammil, there is not much left to do at your end once you have made your profile and uploaded scanned copies of your degree and transcript. The only thing you need to do now is to send your sealed envelope (Sealed by HEC) to the university. Please refer to above comments for the procedure of getting your coloured copies attested by HEC.

May 9, 2020
Well Muzzammil, there is not much left to do at your end once you have made your profile and uploaded scanned copies of your degree and transcript. The only thing you need to do now is to send your sealed envelope (Sealed by HEC) to the university. Please refer to above comments for the procedure of getting your coloured copies attested by HEC.
Thank you so much for guidance and quick response. kindly guide me that which documents must be in sealed envelop by HEC? My passport copy, educational documents and other document? Stay blessed always.