+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES ECA new Document requirment for Pakistan

Aug 3, 2020
Can anyone guide me about CES? due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CES is not processing the hard copies for time being so what should I do now? should I contact my university to send them my degrees and transcript directly to them or the attested copies by HEC should be shared with my university for further sharing with CES? please guide.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
You will share the docs with CES, not your univeristy. First step, you need to get the degree and transcript attested by HEC. The attested copies used to be sealed in an envelope by HEC and that envelope was sent to CES. However, now since the closure of offices in Canada, CES asks you to upload scanned copies of the freshly attested degrees & transcripts in your application.

Reactions: Asif Javaid khan
Aug 3, 2020
I have another quick query ! do I need to attest all transcript for each semester of the year from HEC and to be sent to CES?
or just a final transcript that has all semester result detail. pleas guide

XEESHANAJMAL

May 12, 2020
Just completed the application by uploading the scans of HEC attested degree & transcript. Now the wait begins. Anyone else who has submitted the application recently as well?
Hi.. I just received an email from CES regarding the C1 phase initiatied for ECA. I submitted application on 8th July. Please check your email, there might be a progress indicator also. Have a nice day.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Hi.. I just received an email from CES regarding the C1 phase initiatied for ECA. I submitted application on 8th July. Please check your email, there might be a progress indicator also. Have a nice day.
I'm still waiting for an update. I checked my profile, I had submitted it on the 18th. Let's see.

XEESHANAJMAL

May 12, 2020
I'm still waiting for an update. I checked my profile, I had submitted it on the 18th. Let's see.
Good. Keep looking. Also I received another email from them and they asked to mail the HEC envelope as they have partially opened the office and they have now access to physical mails. I am going to send documents within this week.

hassanmalik27

Mar 19, 2020
thank you for your reply.
As I am from University of Central Punjab (UCP) and WES is not evaluating it. Can it be done through CES.

XEESHANAJMAL

May 12, 2020
thank you for your reply.
As I am from University of Central Punjab (UCP) and WES is not evaluating it. Can it be done through CES.
You are welcome brother.

Yes, it can be done through CES. There might be other options also like IQAS, ICES. What is your qualification..?? Is your university approved by HEC..??

XEESHANAJMAL

May 12, 2020
Thank you for your guidance.
I have done bachelors in business administration.
Yes its an approved HEC W4 category university
Good.. If you don't have time issue, go with CES. But because of Covid19, CES can take 5-6 months. I heard that WES is fast but as you can't go with it you can explore other options too. If still want to go with CES I can guide you.

Best of Luck.