+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Nope. Not this time! Apparently nothing has changed! I called them and they say said criminality still in progress and security not started. Maybe someone just took a look on our profile and didn't do anything yet. I sent a WebForm a week ago asking for some help which I had an answer yesterday from a agent saying they would raise my concerns to the visa office. Maybe thats all what this is about. And life moves on!

AndrewIrish39

Oct 25, 2018
Nope. Not this time! Apparently nothing has changed! I called them and they say said criminality still in progress and security not started. Maybe someone just took a look on our profile and didn't do anything yet. I sent a WebForm a week ago asking for some help which I had an answer yesterday from a agent saying they would raise my concerns to the visa office. Maybe thats all what this is about. And life moves on!
Ahhh well hopefully it will spur the now to finish up the application. Also I have a feeling there is something going on with mine currently as today I saw on my Linkedln that my profile was viewed by somebody working for the Canadian Government.

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

hantran0724

May 5, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member here. CEC Inland September 2018.

I got my AOR on September 7, 2018. Passed medical exam about 2-3 weeks after. Since then I got no updates. The last time he sent me the screenshot of my application and it's still processing (it says my application is taking longer than request).

I'm using the lawyer but it's a pain trying to reach him for the past 2 weeks.

I've just heard about the GCMS Notes. Where do you order them? I search online and found the getgcms.com website - which I am not sure if I should trust because it's not the government website.

Also if I have using the representative, can I order it myself? Also, I have a question about my UCI number. Where do I find my UCI? On my AOR there is an application number, on my medical test it's the UMI. Should it be the same with my UCI number on the work permit?

Thanks in advance.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hello Everyone,

I got my AOR on September 7, 2018. Passed medical exam about 2-3 weeks after. Since then I got no updates. The last time he sent me the screenshot of my application and it's still processing (it says my application is taking longer than request).

I've just heard about the GCMS Notes. Where do you order them? I search online and found the getgcms.com website - which I am not sure if I should trust because it's not the government website.

Also if I have using the representative, can I order it myself? Also, I have a question about my UCI number. Where do I find my UCI? On my AOR there is an application number, on my medical test it's the UMI. Should it be the same with my UCI number on the work permit?

Thanks in advance.
Yes you can order GCMS for yourself. It's safe. Read details here on how to do it : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

And yes you always have one UCI. The one on your WP is the one.

You can also have an option to cancel your representative, Read CIC Website - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/change-cancel.html

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance.
If you are in Canada you can order for yourself else you different third party providing the services.
ATIP website is where you order when you are legally staying in Canada

shah009

Feb 4, 2019
@USProgrammer can someone help me with this.

NOTES: 1
Created Date 2019104/04 15:55:13 Created By RT01690
Updated Date 2019/04104 15:55:39 Updated By RT01690
Restricted No Label.
EE Eligibility Office Edmonton IRCC Text Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-10_E******** • EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY
NOTES: FOR OFFICER REVIEW: PA APPEARS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS. REVIEW REQUIRED:

E******* IS IN PROGRESS A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 457 CRS points minimum score for round: 445 CRS score at application (APR): 457 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:

PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with Company2, edocti 260991901" & Company3, edoc# 260989740'. PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided eDoc# 260991112

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: 2020-02-13) NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/c1 partners No declared children

MEDICAL valid for 6 months or more PASSPORT valid for
6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-10 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: PA-MASTER OF APPLIED COMPUTING FROM UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR-EDOC#260991112; Bachelor's Degree: DEP-WES-BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING FROM GUJURAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY-EDOC#260990521.; Bachelor's Degree: PA-ECA- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING FROM GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY-EDOC#260991112. 2016-11 to 2017-04 - Senior Developer (NOC: 2174) - atCompany1 'REVIEW REQUIRED" - eDoc# 260990630 - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: HTTPS://VVWW.**********.COMLOE- JOB DESCRIPTIONS NOT PROVIDED. - Letter confirms salary of 15/HR - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2017-05 to 2017-10 - Java Programmer (NOC: 2174) - at Company2 - eDoc# 260991901 - Web-based search confirms employer information -Letter dated 2018-03-28 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: HTTPS:/**********.COM - Letter confirms salary of 56K/YR - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2017 (eDoc# 260991901) CEC Work: 0 years and 6 months. CRS Canadian Work: 0 years and 6 months. 2…

NOTES: 2 Created Date: 2019/01/21 09:27:18 Created By JB7920 Updated Date: 2019/01/21 09:27:22 Updated By: JB7920 Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E********** REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 445 CRS SCORE: 457 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI

GCMS Information Request: Application Request Identifier' A-2019-02722 Requested Date: 04/10/2019 Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI SP:Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: R**** Rep Info: **** Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified LANGUAGES Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified

EDUCATION Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided

POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality - Stat Questions AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Primary applicant's passport contains Work Permit Documents set for Review: Client Information

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
@USProgrammer can someone help me with this.

NOTES: 1
Created Date 2019104/04 15:55:13 Created By RT01690
Updated Date 2019/04104 15:55:39 Updated By RT01690
Restricted No Label.
EE Eligibility Office Edmonton IRCC Text Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-10_E******** • EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY
NOTES: FOR OFFICER REVIEW: PA APPEARS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS. REVIEW REQUIRED:

E******* IS IN PROGRESS A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 457 CRS points minimum score for round: 445 CRS score at application (APR): 457 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:

PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with Company2, edocti 260991901" & Company3, edoc# 260989740'. PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided eDoc# 260991112

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: 2020-02-13) NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/c1 partners No declared children

MEDICAL valid for 6 months or more PASSPORT valid for
6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-10 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: PA-MASTER OF APPLIED COMPUTING FROM UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR-EDOC#260991112; Bachelor's Degree: DEP-WES-BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING FROM GUJURAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY-EDOC#260990521.; Bachelor's Degree: PA-ECA- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING FROM GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY-EDOC#260991112. 2016-11 to 2017-04 - Senior Developer (NOC: 2174) - atCompany1 'REVIEW REQUIRED" - eDoc# 260990630 - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: HTTPS://VVWW.**********.COMLOE- JOB DESCRIPTIONS NOT PROVIDED. - Letter confirms salary of 15/HR - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2017-05 to 2017-10 - Java Programmer (NOC: 2174) - at Company2 - eDoc# 260991901 - Web-based search confirms employer information -Letter dated 2018-03-28 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: HTTPS:/**********.COM - Letter confirms salary of 56K/YR - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2017 (eDoc# 260991901) CEC Work: 0 years and 6 months. CRS Canadian Work: 0 years and 6 months. 2…

NOTES: 2 Created Date: 2019/01/21 09:27:18 Created By JB7920 Updated Date: 2019/01/21 09:27:22 Updated By: JB7920 Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E********** REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 445 CRS SCORE: 457 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI

GCMS Information Request: Application Request Identifier' A-2019-02722 Requested Date: 04/10/2019 Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI SP:Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: R**** Rep Info: **** Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified LANGUAGES Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified

EDUCATION Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided

POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality - Stat Questions AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Primary applicant's passport contains Work Permit Documents set for Review: Client Information

So rare to find someone being processed by Edmonton Visa Office like I am. Hopefully everything will go well with your case.

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
can someone please help me :( I am that unfortunate CEC applicant from September 2018 still waiting on PPR. Hit my 8th month today. I ordered a GCMS note on March. It says review required for eligibility. My case analyst had some doubts with my work experience. This happened way before in December 2018 and they haven't asked me for any additional documents since then. I came to knew it from my GCMS note. don't know why they are not asking any ADR. anyways i submitted and updated reference letter from my employer via webform. CIC call agent confirmed that they received the doc. My status remains unchanged for months and my application seems to be inactive. They told me that my application is at CPC sydney Novascotia. Call agent replied that everything good so far and they do not need any further documents from me. All I need is to WAIT!!.. I am ready to wait if I could atleast see a slightest progress in my app. My work permit is expiring this August 2019. So I am freaking out. Please some one help me with your guidance. My CIC profile says

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please help Counting on you guys :(

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
can someone please help me :( I am that unfortunate CEC applicant from September 2018 still waiting on PPR. Hit my 8th month today. I ordered a GCMS note on March. It says review required for eligibility. My case analyst had some doubts with my work experience. This happened way before in December 2018 and they haven't asked me for any additional documents since then. I came to knew it from my GCMS note. don't know why they are not asking any ADR. anyways i submitted and updated reference letter from my employer via webform. CIC call agent confirmed that they received the doc. My status remains unchanged for months and my application seems to be inactive. They told me that my application is at CPC sydney Novascotia. Call agent replied that everything good so far and they do not need any further documents from me. All I need is to WAIT!!.. I am ready to wait if I could atleast see a slightest progress in my app. My work permit is expiring this August 2019. So I am freaking out. Please some one help me with your guidance. My CIC profile says

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

If you already sent the new documents to help your case, now you just need to wait. I am completing 8 months this week too. Please be aware you should get a BOWP (Bridging work permit). I applied for mine a month ago since my permit was also expiring in August 2019.

fkundrat

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018

My status is exactly the same as yours and it is been reviewed by the Sydney, NS office as well. I am very concerned about it. It looks like they are very busy and delayed with the applications. I am a Dec AOR, but already complaining about the timeframe...I don't know why my application is there... :confused:

1971yeg

Feb 8, 2019
Does anyone know how long background check takes? I’m talking about the security part not the criminality one. My criminality and eligibility are passed. On March 2nd, my GCMS notes said my security wasn’t started yet. It’s been 2.5 months since, so I’m wondering if that’s a normal duration...

mike2611

Aug 10, 2018
@vis14ndreamz - Exact same situation as yours except that I haven't even received response for my GCMS notes which was requested on 1st April. I submitted one more request last week but I dont even expect any response from them since I haven't received response from the one on 1st April. Unfortunately no update in the profile either. Called CIC agent on 5th May and she said she will put some comments over file which will indicate that I called up and asked about status. After this comment is put up, I can check back again after a month to check with them again.

Moreover, sent a CSE through web form and they responded that "it was identified that you had a conversation with one of our agent recently and hence request you to check with us after one month". In short, no update on file, no update over phone and no response to GCMS notes too. :( My status is exactly the same since January 22nd. (Eligibility in review and Security yet to started)

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
@vis14ndreamz - Exact same situation as yours except that I haven't even received response for my GCMS notes which was requested on 1st April. I submitted one more request last week but I dont even expect any response from them since I haven't received response from the one on 1st April. Unfortunately no update in the profile either. Called CIC agent on 5th May and she said she will put some comments over file which will indicate that I called up and asked about status. After this comment is put up, I can check back again after a month to check with them again.

Moreover, sent a CSE through web form and they responded that "it was identified that you had a conversation with one of our agent recently and hence request you to check with us after one month". In short, no update on file, no update over phone and no response to GCMS notes too. :( My status is exactly the same since January 22nd. (Eligibility in review and Security yet to started)
It’s really sad that they are not giving us any updates. Are you inland. Try calling gcms. My WP is also expiring this August.

mike2611

Aug 10, 2018
Yes CEC Inland Sept 27th AOR. My WP expired and extension was also approved on April 25th by Edmonton office.Is there a GCMS helpline number where I can call?

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Yes CEC Inland Sept 27th AOR. My WP expired and extension was also approved on April 25th by Edmonton office.Is there a GCMS helpline number where I can call?
Did you order through getgcms.com. Then try this number + 1 (905) 535-1451. Did you say that your WP got approved. So have you met the eligibility. I thought you’re eligibility is under review like mine. How long it took you to get your WP.