CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-11-2018
Hi everyone I've been a silent reader now I want to say my long journey has come to an end. I called cic yesterday and she gave me the good news
Congratulations. When was your AOR? Any updates online yet?

2018cecsep

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Anyone recently try to book inland landing interview? I sent email on Feb 18, and I haven't got anything back.

roxxy247

Mar 5, 2019
Congratulations. When was your AOR? Any updates online yet?
Thank you
Application received January 3 2017
Started processing June 22 2017
Aip August 2018
Medical request Sept 2018
Additional information January 2019
Decision made March 1 2019 approved

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Application received January 3 2017
Started processing June 2017
Aip August 2018
Medical request Sept 2018
Additional information January 2019
Decision made march 1 2019
Omg why did it take so long ? are you a CEC applicant coz your timeline is weird.

youknowluke

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-11-2018
I got this response from IRCC on what is going on with my application. Currently @ 6 months 3 days now since AOR.

Good day Luke Smith,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

I have no idea if because it says "everything appears to be in order with my application" that this is a good thing? There is some hope lol.

donkykong

Jan 9, 2019
I got this response from IRCC on what is going on with my application. Currently @ 6 months 3 days now since AOR.

Good day Luke Smith,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

I have no idea if because it says "everything appears to be in order with my application" that this is a good thing? There is some hope lol.
It’s a generic reply that doesn’t mean anything, unfortunately. The only way to surefire way to find out what’s going on with your application is to order GCMS notes.

StillW8ing

Mar 8, 2019
Hey guys,

First time posting in here but I have been viewing the forum for some time now.

Inland CEC - AOR Sep 8th.

I called CIC today for an update as I just hit the 6-month mark. The gentlemen informed me that they are experiencing delays in processing across the board, on all applications and it could take up to 11 months.

I was also informed to call back in 10 days if I haven't received an update and they will send a message to the processing center in charge of my application (Ottawa) in an effort to try to push it along.

They mentioned they are working on my background and security and to my surprise, still on my eligibility, so I imagine this will take a while longer as they haven't got that far as of yet.

No updates since I passed medicals back in Oct 2018.

Cheers

rahver

Mar 23, 2014
AOR 12th Sep, got my GCMS notes, the only thing I could interpret is CRS Foreign work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years - Review Required.

A note says letters provided do not appear to confirm declared NOC. Please review EDOC#... For PAs explanation. Paystubs confirm declared work period. Please note job description is provided in EDOC#...
My Application is lying in CPC Ottawa since October 5th 2018 in the same status. Anyone else with the same GCMS notes. Can someone please suggest how long will it take or what can I do to get the PPR faster?

Hi, i am in same situation. my GCMS note says review required, job description is missing and can not be verified. No update on my profile since 20 November...I have submitted job description letter yesterday through web form. No idea what to do next..

youknowluke

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-11-2018
Hey guys,

First time posting in here but I have been viewing the forum for some time now.

Inland CEC - AOR Sep 8th.

I called CIC today for an update as I just hit the 6-month mark. The gentlemen informed me that they are experiencing delays in processing across the board, on all applications and it could take up to 11 months.

I was also informed to call back in 10 days if I haven't received an update and they will send a message to the processing center in charge of my application (Ottawa) in an effort to try to push it along.

They mentioned they are working on my background and security and to my surprise, still on my eligibility, so I imagine this will take a while longer as they haven't got that far as of yet.

No updates since I passed medicals back in Oct 2018.

Cheers
CIC is a joke. Everything is so vague. I'm tempted to order GCMS notes but also I'm thinking it won't make a difference on my processing speed so what is the point. CIC's website should be updated saying PR applications are taking longer than 6 months I mean how hard is that? I'm worried I will have to extend BOWP. If I have to do that I'm done with Canada and I'm leaving lol. I spent $thousands on a lawyer to fill out BOWP applications as its so easy to make a mistake and get denied. I'm not doing that again and being on implied status. You would think as its all online it would be somewhat streamlined but no.

ShreNik03

Feb 14, 2019
Hi guys, first time posting here as this forum has been of great help and guidance.

Rec’d PPR last night around 11:20pm

ITA: September 5, 2018

eAPR: September 17, 2018

Medical pass: Around 1 month after this

Ordered GCMS notes in 1st week of January, got it in 28 days. It mentioned cannot verify my work in accordance with NOC. So submitted them with additional documents like current Experience Letter and Letter of Explanation.

Submitted additional docs (they did not ask for it): February 3, 2019

No update after that, so ordered another set of GCMS notes, and also spoke to call center agent, was shocked when she said it might take 8-10 months also.

PPR: March 12, 2019.

Hope this might help someone. It comes when you least expect it. Thank you everyone.

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys, first time posting here as this forum has been of great help and guidance.

Ordered GCMS notes in 1st week of January, got it in 28 days. It mentioned cannot verify my work in accordance with NOC. So submitted them with additional documents like current Experience Letter and Letter of Explanation.

No update after that, so ordered another set of GCMS notes, and also spoke to call center agent, was shocked when she said it might take 8-10 months also.

Hope this might help someone. It comes when you least expect it. Thank you everyone.

Its interesting that you received PPR that late in the night. anyways congrats!

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

Also when did you order your second GCMS notes ?