+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

hannahacls88

Oct 17, 2018
AOR 12th Sep, got my GCMS notes, the only thing I could interpret is CRS Foreign work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years - Review Required.

A note says letters provided do not appear to confirm declared NOC. Please review EDOC#... For PAs explanation. Paystubs confirm declared work period. Please note job description is provided in EDOC#...
My Application is lying in CPC Ottawa since October 5th 2018 in the same status. Anyone else with the same GCMS notes. Can someone please suggest how long will it take or what can I do to get the PPR faster?
My notes said something similar. It stated that the NOC code I applied under did not match my current and previous positions in Canada. I called on Wednesday to clarify and was informed that my application was approved on Tuesday.

I would suggest calling and speaking to someone. There is nothing you can do to get PPR faster if you have not heard anything regarding the notes then count that as a good sign, as they have not asked for further documents. If they needed more they would ask for it. I was not asked to provide any more docs.

Last edited:

abhinav27

Aug 1, 2014
Received PPR today (1 day after ghost update). My timeline:

e-APR: SEP 19
Medical passed: OCT 13
Ghost Updates: FEB 21
PPR: FEB 22

Good luck to all those who haven't received their PPRs yet. We've had a lot of PPRs in the last few days so it's a good sign!
Congratulations... What is your country of origin?

Reactions: bruno5000

Sehaj13

Dec 16, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
09-01-2019
Friends,

I am in a very different situation. I need guidance and direction for the case below

I am in Toronto on closed WP and WP expiring on 24-Mar-2019, below are the details:
One Primary applicant and two dependents

ITA - 12-Dec
AOR - 01-Jan
MEP - 09-Jan
ADR - 09-Jan for RCMP Canada PCC
ADR Submited on 24-Jan
And now simply waiting for PPR

But there is a twist, my employer wants me in India by 15-Mar for urgent project work and not willing to extend WP for now

I am thinking of below options

A. Go back home and update address change to CIC and wait for PPR there in India
B. Apply BOWP and resign here in Canada

But I am not sure of the implication or consequences of both options. Kindly advice so that there is a win-win situation for me.

Thanks

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
That's a genuine request !! you should proceed as instructed

Thanks abhinav27! I sent it off with all the stuff they wanted...photos etc. Looks as if September AORs are finally coming through. No change in profile though, is that normal? Perhaps they won't tell me I have PPR until it's stamped. Its been so long coming I don't quite know how I feel!

manasabhat

May 30, 2018
CEC inland
AOR 23 Sept
Below is update. 26 days left for 6 months mark. Kindly suggest if any. One is in same boat and any how long does it take for security to complete.
BGC criminality passed, security in progress.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Hey guys, I got my ppr this morning:
Aor : Sept 27th 2018
MEP : Oct 26th
Ppr : Feb 25th

To those still waiting for that golden email - its just a matter of time.. it comes when you least expect it. It will definitely happen eventually..
Congratulations :)

Reactions: Damselchat

abhinav27

Aug 1, 2014
CEC inland
AOR 23 Sept
Below is update. 26 days left for 6 months mark. Kindly suggest if any. One is in same boat and any how long does it take for security to complete.
BGC criminality passed, security in progress.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I Am on same boat... I applied on 19th Sept but nothing moved yet.
What is your country of origin?

abhinav27

Aug 1, 2014
Friend's timeline:

CEC Inland
Sep 23
Still in IP1
ADR on Oct 23. Submitted Oct 27
Nothing started as of Feb 5 (call to CIC)
VO Calgary

Imagine the frustration! :mad::(. Is anyone else in the same boat with no movements on their file after MEP?
Me as well. How do you know your VO office?

mesuresh457

Feb 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

My details below,

AOR: Sep 6th
MEP: OCT 3rd
still waiting for COPR and tool is showing 7 more days.

Meanwhile i am just wondering is there any watsapp group for SEP AOR people so that i can join and connect with?

If so please add my number +1647-673-4383.

Thanks in Advance and wishing good luck to all applicants.

Suresh.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Friend's timeline:

CEC Inland
Sep 23
Still in IP1
ADR on Oct 23. Submitted Oct 27
Nothing started as of Feb 5 (call to CIC)
VO Calgary

Imagine the frustration! :mad::(. Is anyone else in the same boat with no movements on their file after MEP?
Hello,
My AOR is dec 6th, 2018. My application was sent to Calgary VO.
I called a CIC agent today and he sais that processing in Calgary VO is very slow?
Please let me know if this is true? im really worried.
Its been 90days since my AOR. Criminality is in process and eligibility and SS not yet started yet.
Thanks