+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

kimlle

Dec 13, 2018
Hey guys!

My partner and I successfully received PR yesterday, and here is the timeline:
(FYI: We have uploaded all documents as well as the fee upfront, and VO was Ottawa)

Application Received: Sept. 15th, 2018.
Medical Check: Probably about mid-Oct, 2018.
Last updated: Nov. 15th, 2018 (Copy of passport request)
PPR: Feb. 21st, 2019.
CoPR: Mar. 6th, 2019.
Landing: Mar. 12th, 2019.

We have gone to the border to flagpole yesterday, and even border agent was saying that it has been very backed up as now it takes about 3 months to receive PR card.

Good Luck!

Ganuu

Mar 13, 2019
Hello all,

Aor: sep 23rd cec inland
Mep: oct24
ADR: oct 24th
Ordered gcms notes and received it on feb 20th. According to notes, criminality in progress . Eligibility and security not started!
ADR status changed from reviewing to not applicable on feb 28th 2019
Landing interview email on March 11th...

The CanadaDream

Jun 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi,

I received my AoR post submission of all documents on 22nd September 2018.
Received medical passed update in 2nd week of October 2018
Since then, i haven't received any update and my 6 month timeline ends in 22nd March 2018.
Could anyone suggest what could be causing the delay? Also is there anything that can be done from my end to check with the appropriate authorities as to what is going on?
I am from India. Is it that only the Indian applications are getting delayed? How much longer would it be delayed do u think?
Sorry for so many questions, i am just getting a bit nervous... Please advise.
Thank you.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi,

Since then, i haven't received any update and my 6 month timeline ends in 22nd March 2018.
Could anyone suggest what could be causing the delay? Also is there anything that can be done from my end to check with the appropriate authorities as to what is going on?
I am from India. Is it that only the Indian applications are getting delayed? How much longer would it be delayed do u think?
Thank you.
Firstly, I am an Indian too. And there is nothing like that, trust me :)

If there is a delay, is has nothing to do with our nationality. What does your online account say? any ghost updates? and did you order GCMS notes?

The CanadaDream

Jun 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Firstly, I am an Indian too. And there is nothing like that, trust me :)

If there is a delay, is has nothing to do with our nationality. What does your online account say? any ghost updates? and did you order GCMS notes?
Thanks Myra... I was just worried why there is a delay... Online account just says 8 days to go and all other statuses except Medical Test say in progress or not required. I haven't requested for GCMS notes yet as I didn't know what that is... Should i request them now? Also, what are ghost updates? Where should I look for them? Pls advise... Thanks..

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Thanks Myra... I was just worried why there is a delay... Online account just says 8 days to go and all other statuses except Medical Test say in progress or not required. I haven't requested for GCMS notes yet as I didn't know what that is... Should i request them now? Also, what are ghost updates? Where should I look for them? Pls advise... Thanks..
Ghost updates are basically an update to your account, when you login and it says "Application/Update" but when you actually open to view it, nothing has changed. GCMS notes give some details about file, it's progress. Honestly, I didn't do it either. But lots of people here have.

Reactions: The CanadaDream

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Have you tried calling the IRCC agents yet? Also, do request for a GCMS notes as it has all the information regarding your application, and you could find out if something is wrong.

desaivishalh

Aug 19, 2014
No bro, it's not just you. I am an inland applicant and same aor date like you. We' all gonna get on same day

Hi,

Thank you.

The CanadaDream

Jun 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Have you tried calling the IRCC agents yet? Also, do request for a GCMS notes as it has all the information regarding your application, and you could find out if something is wrong.
Hey @lvric, no i haven't called the IRCC agents yet. Is there a specific number where I can call them? I will request GCMS Notes soon. Will let y'all know the response i get from them... Thank you

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018
AOR 11th Sep. Received PPR on13th March but my spouse and child has not received PPR. I am primary applicant staying at Canada and my wife and child staying in India. Anyone in same situation. Any idea when my wife and child will get PPR email? On calling CIC they mentioned it will come soon but not sure how soon. Any help in much appreciated!

hannahacls88

Oct 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received my landing interview for March 16 however I was on vacation and was unable to attend I did follow the instructions and send an email to Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca about rescheduling I also filled out the web form. How long did it take to get a new interview date?