+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

Awaismoneeb

Jan 6, 2018
Hi,
Anybody figured out why alot of people security is not started though everything else is passed or recommended pass ? And when its gonna start.
And how long will it take once it starts?
Seniors with similar case in past please reply.

hannahacls88

Oct 17, 2018
Good morning guys, I spoke to a rep yesterday to clarify a few comments that were on my notes. She informed me that my application was approved on Tuesday so I'm just waiting for my PPR now. I'll keep you posted.

Reactions: Damselchat

beagleboo

Feb 21, 2019
Got our PPR today! This forum was a source of comfort when we needed it so I hope someone can use this information if they need to be reassured of anything :)
AOR: Sep 15
Medical passed: Not sure but should be around the first week of October
Additional docs: Nov 15
PPR: Feb 21
No. of dependents: 2
VO: Ottawa

Hang in there guys. The golden email arrives when you least expect it ;) All the best!

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
This forum has been source of my comfort as well. Hang in there people we are getting there :)

bruno5000

Nov 27, 2018
Category........
CEC
Woke up to a ghost update today! :) Congratulations to everyone who got PPR today and yesterday! Happy to see so much progress on September applications.

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018
AOR 12th Sep, got my GCMS notes, the only thing I could interpret is CRS Foreign work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years - Review Required.

A note says letters provided do not appear to confirm declared NOC. Please review EDOC#... For PAs explanation. Paystubs confirm declared work period. Please note job description is provided in EDOC#...
My Application is lying in CPC Ottawa since October 5th 2018 in the same status. Anyone else with the same GCMS notes. Can someone please suggest how long will it take or what can I do to get the PPR faster?

salvadorposse

Apr 27, 2017
AOR 12th Sep, got my GCMS notes, the only thing I could interpret is CRS Foreign work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years - Review Required.

A note says letters provided do not appear to confirm declared NOC. Please review EDOC#... For PAs explanation. Paystubs confirm declared work period. Please note job description is provided in EDOC#...
My Application is lying in CPC Ottawa since October 5th 2018 in the same status. Anyone else with the same GCMS notes. Can someone please suggest how long will it take or what can I do to get the PPR faster?
is your eligibility in progress or not started?

kimishen

Feb 22, 2019
Hi,

My AOR is SEP 25th, and received a ghost update today. Does this mean the PPR is coming?
AOR SEP 25th
MED OCT 25th
IP2 OCT 25th
First Ghost update in NOV
second Ghost update on FEB 22nd

Called agent today and said all Eligibility, Criminality, Security are passed. It is waiting for final decision. Hope getting PPR soon.

Last edited: