+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
I just really don't understand, at all. I wish I could be given a simple understandable reason as to why they are not finalizing applications from 2020? it really has gotten to a point where I cannot comprehend this level of incompetency and ambiguity and a just terrible lack of clarity from IRCC. I'm so frustrated with them. What started out to be an exciting opportunity has now become this deep frustration over the lack of communication. Anyway, I'm just venting; however, i am happy and excited for those of you who have gotten their PPRs. I wish them all the best and just hope (as it's all I can do for now) that we 2020 AORs get our PPR very soon.
Agree 100%. I’m just praying it’s before Christmas now!

Gurbir13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hello everyone!

I am writing to you because this forum has been a great help in my wait.

Today I received my PPR. Here are some details:

- AOR: 29 January 2021
- VO: Paris
- PPR: 9 September
- Outland profile with a dependent (both outland) through Express Entry CEC.

Good luck to all of you! I hope you will all receive a golden email soon.

Jul 29, 2021
i

Hi , I got portal email and I responded saying im outside Canada then they sent me login credentials for portal which I don't need since im outside canada .
in the following email , I explained to them that i received login credentials even though i mentioned outside canada , I need ppr etc... then no reply
I called cic and explained to them same , they checked it and said they received all my emails and i dont have t worry then said I should expect PPR soon
Haven't received anything yet ..... fingers crossed
Hi,
Am also in same boat. Could you please let me know how to talk to CIC Agent? I mean how to make a call from India. I guess the CIC numbers are reachable from Canada only?

Reactions: kumar-ca

Renuka venkatesan

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Can someone help me

I am CEC Outland applicant yet to submit my application.
I don’t understand why there is column for education transcripts in accompanying spouse form. I just claimed points for his high school .
so under education transcripts what should I upload ? 10th 12 th mark sheet is enough or do I need something else ?
I do found there is another Column for education diplomas/degrees so I am confused.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Hi all, an update, so I sent in the copy of my passport and the 2 photos last tuesday to VFS. Today I got an update on the status of my account! My COPR has been issued and is in the mail!!
"Final decision - September 20, 2021:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

Good luck to everyone! x

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hi all, an update, so I sent in the copy of my passport and the 2 photos last tuesday to VFS. Today I got an update on the status of my account! My COPR has been issued and is in the mail!!
"Final decision - September 20, 2021:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

Good luck to everyone! x
Congratulations @kirsteeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

juhk

Oct 20, 2020

Good luck to everyone! x
Congratulations! :)

I sent my today! I hope I receive it fast too....

Reactions: kirsteeee

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
I got my gcms notes and it mentions that my application is approved and Copr date is expired but never got any official email/notified about COPR email on official application portal.. does that mean I still hold expired Copr? And should I contact them to mention/let them know that I have expired Copr or they won't renew?

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020

Good luck to everyone! x
Glad to hear, congrats. Can you tell how much time did they take to reevaluate/update status on application for remedical exam? My medical expiry date is 15th August written on gcms notes. should I do remedical in advance to speed up a little or is there a chance of them giving extension ? thanks.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Glad to hear, congrats. Can you tell how much time did they take to reevaluate/update status on application for remedical exam? My medical expiry date is 15th August written on gcms notes. should I do remedical in advance to speed up a little or is there a chance of them giving extension ? thanks.
Hey, so my upfront medical was due to expire around the 3rd December 2021, they requested a remed on August 16th 2021, I got a new medical on the 20th August, after the results were sent to IRCC I think it was about a day before they updated my status to 'medical passed'. I would say wait for them to request it - you might be given an extension and if not, it seems they process them quickly and you will then have maximum validity on your COPR once you get it.

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
Hey, so my upfront medical was due to expire around the 3rd December 2021, they requested a remed on August 16th 2021, I got a new medical on the 20th August, after the results were sent to IRCC I think it was about a day before they updated my status to 'medical passed'. I would say wait for them to request it - you might be given an extension and if not, it seems they process them quickly and you will then have maximum validity on your COPR once you get it.
Cool Ill just wait, my gcms says copr issued on 1st April 2020 but no update to this date on the application portal. hopefully will get something soon. Congrats and thanks for the response. Appreciate it.

Jhanavi

Star Member
Sep 18, 2021
Hello everyone,

Can i know timeline of your copr after Aor also timeline of Copr after medical

Me and my husband have applied for pr through cec
Husband primary applicant (inland) wife dependent (outland)
AOR: 21 july 2021
biometric done
Medical done
Medical updated: 27 August 2021
background check in process
how long it will take for to get copr?