Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Hi All, I got Confirmation portal mail yesterday. I am not in Canada right now. What should I reply to that mail if I need PPR now? Also my medicals are valid till Feb 22, if I get a CoPR / PPR , will it be valid till my medical expiry date or 1yr?
I believe it’s valid until your medical expiry date.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Hey, Kristeeee have you gave remedicals, if you can you please share your timeliness between remedical and ppr
Hey, it should all be in my signature, remed request was 16th August, i did the medical on 20th August, got the results a few days later and my account was updated as medical passed the next day. I got ppr on 9th Sept.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Do you know if IRCC asks for re meds before approval if medical expiry date is within 6months?
I’m pretty sure I’ve read examples here where people had COPRs with only a few months of validity(?) also a remed isn’t the only possible outcome, an extension on the expired medical could be given.

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
i

Hi , I got portal email and I responded saying im outside Canada then they sent me login credentials for portal which I don't need since im outside canada .
in the following email , I explained to them that i received login credentials even though i mentioned outside canada , I need ppr etc... then no reply
I called cic and explained to them same , they checked it and said they received all my emails and i dont have t worry then said I should expect PPR soon
Haven't received anything yet ..... fingers crossed
Hi Kumar, I am an outland applicant too. I got PR portal email on 20th Sept and replied saying I am outside Canada and need PPR. I haven't heard from them yet. Have you received PPR?

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Hi Kumar, I am an outland applicant too. I got PR portal email on 20th Sept and replied saying I am outside Canada and need PPR. I haven't heard from them yet. Have you received PPR?
You will eventually get it . One person got the ppr pls read few pages before . What’s ur aor and for

kumar-ca

Feb 14, 2021

hey , I haven't received it yet , its been a month or so since I replied to the email
I don't exactly know what is holding them from issuing PPR when there are no restrictions .... fingers crossed .
Let me know if you hear something good from them .

Mark1993

Aug 3, 2021
Has anyone gone to Canada on a visitor visa and changed their application to inland? I was told more than 2 months ago by webform I had received a positive determination and would hear something official very soon. I haven't heard anything since then. I'm just looking to see has anyone changed their application to inland and did it speed up the process?