Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
Received PPR.
CEC Outland (India)
AOR: 22nd March 2021
PPR received on 14th Sept 2021
File approved in June 2021 but the final decision was pending since then.
Congratulations
What was your primary and secondary VOs?

Reactions: Paraspatel88

Shahbazali

Jul 18, 2017
Received PPR.
CEC Outland (India)
AOR: 22nd March 2021
PPR received on 14th Sept 2021
File approved in June 2021 but the final decision was pending since then.
Whats the email address that sends the PPR or you received in the portal. Also did you received portal email prior to PPR

WolfeAv

Apr 30, 2021
Processing times currently show their now up to Feburary 14th - Feburary 20th application times!

Does this mean when the application was invited? Or when all documents were sent?

We were invited Feb 14th (but didn't send documents until March 30th) so keeping our fingers crossed!!

kpIN2CAN

Jul 14, 2021
R
Processing times currently show their now up to Feburary 14th - Feburary 20th application times!

Does this mean when the application was invited? Or when all documents were sent?

We were invited Feb 14th (but didn't send documents until March 30th) so keeping our fingers crossed!!
The latter. not ITA but AOR.

Reactions: WolfeAv

juhk

Oct 20, 2020
Hi guys!
Just to give some hope for everyone.

CEC Outland - Brazil
AOR March 01, 2021
Medical Passed March 10, 2021
BIO April 28, 2021
PPR September 16,2021

I'm the principal applicant with my spouse, both in Brazil.

Nothing change on my account at IRRC, still showing checking. But today I received the email asking for my passport.
I have no idea about my VO - I requested twice for my GCMS notes but never received it.

br2021

Sep 16, 2021
Hi all,

I just wanted to provide some details on my experience to hopefully give everyone some hope.

CEC Outland - Europe

AOR - Jan 2021
CoPR - w/o September 13 2021

I received no updates between the timeframe of February 2021 when both my medical and biometrics were approved right up until now. I flew to Canada to reunite with my partner through an ETA, changed my address to my current location and received my CoPR approx. 1 week later. I cannot confirm whether the good luck was just by fluke or if being physically present in Canada helped to speed everything up.

Wishing everyone the same luck over the next few weeks.

Lets hope the card is as equally as quick.

Cheers.

Last edited:

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Why ircc not finalizing outland cec 2020 applications....
Wondering the very same thing myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for everyone who applied in 2021 getting their applications approved but I would be lying if I didn't say it was demoralising. Such a bureaucratic nightmare. I can understand covid delaying things by 2-3 months due to the first lockdown. But after that, the covid excuse ceases to wash. And even now, they are clearly prioritising 2021 outland applicants over 2020 outland applicants. It's clear at this point that this is a conscious decision.

The worst part of this whole thing is the lack of clarity. If they had told us that this would take 2 years to process, I still would have gladly applied and waited my turn in the queue. But it's the inconsistency in their prioritisation of COPR issuance and the waiting and not knowing that is the killer. How are we supposed to plan our personal and professional lives mentally, financially or otherwise when we have uncertainty about our futures?

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Wondering the very same thing myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for everyone who applied in 2021 getting their applications approved but I would be lying if I didn't say it was demoralising. Such a bureaucratic nightmare. I can understand covid delaying things by 2-3 months due to the first lockdown. But after that, the covid excuse ceases to wash. And even now, they are clearly prioritising 2021 outland applicants over 2020 outland applicants. It's clear at this point that this is a conscious decision.

The worst part of this whole thing is the lack of clarity. If they had told us that this would take 2 years to process, I still would have gladly applied and waited my turn in the queue. But it's the inconsistency in their prioritisation of COPR issuance and the waiting and not knowing that is the killer. How are we supposed to plan our personal and professional lives mentally, financially or otherwise when we have uncertainty about our futures?
If you go to ircc website, there are reports. What I think is IRCC thinks the data from 2020 is already so messed up, and they want to make good data for 2021, so who cares 2019 and 2020? One report I saw has avg. processing time for different years. If they prioritize 2021, they can report they finalized most of the cases within 6 months.

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
nice to know PPR for outland have started. congratulations for thos who already got it.

i see PPR reported from march 2021 outland. so we are good say outland is going good now ?

Any Apr AOR outland reported PPR