+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

Mansi1504

Jul 14, 2021
Depends on travel restrictions, particularly current restrictions with India, and whatever delays/closures ade affecting the CPC handling your application. Alot of us having been waiting since Q1/Q2 2020, so who knows?

How do you know final decision is pending? GCMS notes?
Called IRCC today

Mansi1504

Jul 14, 2021
@Mansi1504 Wow! Looks like your application is moving super fast!. Wishing you all the best!
Did you apply for GCMS notes ? How did you get to know that all your stages are passed ?

Here a lot if us have been waiting since entire 2020. CEC Outland. There are more than few of us from India too.
Thank you!
All the best to you too
Called IRCC today

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Hello,

I applied for Express Entry - CEC Outland (India). My info is as follows:

-AOR March 22, 2021
-Medical passed April 10, 2021
-Biometrics completed April 10, 2021
-All stages passed, final decision pending.

Received 2 GU on 27th June 2021 and 11th July 2021.

How much time does it take to get the final decision on the application?
Since 27th June 2021, the final decision is pending on my application

Regards
Congratulations . Once all stages passed . Your file has to be transferred local visa office for PPR. Then local office issues PPR. As we hear some applicants started receiving PPR, yours Is not far way .
If I were you I will start checking emails daily . Expect anything before aug15. Congrats again keep us posted once you get

Reactions: Shahbazali

Mansi1504

Jul 14, 2021
Congratulations . Once all stages passed . Your file has to be transferred local visa office for PPR. Then local office issues PPR. As we hear some applicants started receiving PPR, yours Is not far way .
If I were you I will start checking emails daily . Expect anything before aug15. Congrats again keep us posted once you get
Thanks!
When I called IRCC on 2nd July, the agent mentioned that my application was sent to some central visa office in Canada and my file was open and an agent is working on it, it's still the same on 14th July but there was a GU on my profile on 11th July 2021. When you say local office - is it New Delhi, India? Shouldn't the application be approved in Canada and then sent to the local visa office?

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Thanks!
When I called IRCC on 2nd July, the agent mentioned that my application was sent to some central visa office in Canada and my file was open and an agent is working on it, it's still the same on 14th July but there was a GU on my profile on 11th July 2021. When you say local office - is it New Delhi, India? Shouldn't the application be approved in Canada and then sent to the local visa office?
Yes ndvo , all stages passed they will approve it and send to ndvo. I am just saying the steps as I know . Don’t count on me 100% as I may be wrong . Btw the agent u spoke , did he say about the border restrictions. Did he confirm expect ppr soon ? Or he talked about hold

Last edited:

Vigneshwaran sekar

Apr 28, 2021
Hello,

I applied for Express Entry - CEC Outland (India). My info is as follows:

-AOR March 22, 2021
-Medical passed April 10, 2021
-Biometrics completed April 10, 2021
-All stages passed, final decision pending.

Received 2 GU on 27th June 2021 and 11th July 2021.

How much time does it take to get the final decision on the application?
Since 27th June 2021, the final decision is pending on my application

Regards
I think you and me are in same boat. I even got my ghost update on 11 july 21. Let's hope for some good news.

MamataChintakindi

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Med's Done....
14-03-2021
Hi @Mansi1504 Can you kindly explain how you called IRCC from India _/\_? We've been hearing different stories about how they don;t respond if you call from outside of Canada.
Yes I have been trying to reach then using skype linked to Canadian number but I could not get though as it says 'Your call cannot be completed as dialed'