Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
i applied in April 2018 under the FSW class but my app was refused because i do not have sufficient proof of funds. However, I passed my medical, security, criminality, and background check. I re-applied under the CEC in October 2018, using the same medical result which was more than 6 months valid at the time. My 6 months processing time has been completed on April 2nd 2019. When I called CIC, I was told my eligibility, security, criminality, and background check has been passed, but my medical is been put up for review at the Etobicoke office. I was worried why the review, because I used the same medical results earlier and CIC passed. Although my spouse has a health condition that was declared to the panel physician when we went for the medical in April 2018, and she currently takes her medication. So i am concerned that the same medical that we passed earlier is now been subjected to a review. Although, it took a while also for the medical to be passed when we initially applied under the FSW class, i guess it was subjected to a review then as well, but eventually, the status changed to " YOU PASSED THE MEDICAL". The medical will expire on the 17th April 2019, but CIC has not asked for any re-medical either from me or my spouse. The agent told me to be on the look out for the final decision between now and the 8th of May, 2019. Quite worried but trying to stay positive.
Nothing to worry! You are in good shape. In case they need another medical they would ask for it and will give you 30 days to submit it.

332663Rb!

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Received my PPR mail today. What do I need to now ? I am in new Delhi, India. Do I need to write them a mail to Ottawa requesting a transfer of visa stamping office to new Delhi ?

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello all,

My AOR is Oct 4 , I just received my GCMC notes today,,I think I have bed news for myself,

As my eligibility showing “review required”
Can someone explain me what does that means? also what else I can check in GCMC note I want to know what is required? How can I check in GCMC note?

My security not started
Background complete
Info sharing complete,

I hope someone can help me

shah009

Feb 4, 2019
Hello all,

My AOR is Oct 4 , I just received my GCMC notes today,,I think I have bed news for myself,

As my eligibility showing “review required”
Can someone explain me what does that means? also what else I can check in GCMC note I want to know what is required? How can I check in GCMC note?

My security not started
Background complete
Info sharing complete,

I hope someone can help me
what is the reason for RR?

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hi everyone,
Urgent query: I have my PR application under two categories: 1) Masters stream PNP (not the express entry)
2) CEC
For case 1) when I log into my account it shows 12 months processing time and I know it takes 19-20 months to get a decision on PNP applications.
2) already passed 6 months
Interestingly, I have received a landing interview for case 1) which means my PNP application because the application number is same as my PNP application.

Now I am worried how come they are asking me to come in for an interview even though the estimated time is still 12 months.
OR is there any chances that’s they wrote the wrong application number on my invitation letter?

Please provide me your reviews. Thank you

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello all,

I just got my notes last week and I found RR in my eligibility,

Agent just cut down 40 points for my Canadian experience I think , actually I show 3 months experience from the agency I work and then same company hire me and I put 9 months experience from there and my HR mention everything on the letter with specific duration,

Now agent put RR and I pretty sure everything is clear on letter, also I work for the same company and they promote me as well after few months ago,

Don’t know what to do my AOR is Oct4

Ramat

Apr 12, 2019
Hello all,

I just got my notes last week and I found RR in my eligibility,

Agent just cut down 40 points for my Canadian experience I think , actually I show 3 months experience from the agency I work and then same company hire me and I put 9 months experience from there and my HR mention everything on the letter with specific duration,

Now agent put RR and I pretty sure everything is clear on letter, also I work for the same company and they promote me as well after few months ago,

Don’t know what to do my AOR is Oct4
You might want to fill a web form explaining this again and submit it even before they ask you for additional requirement or proof I, just to save time. Also a letter from your work will go a long way and upload it on the web form, when did you order your GCMC notes and how long does it take to arrive?

Reactions: Johnkhuwaja

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
You might want to fill a web form explaining this again and submit it even before they ask you for additional requirement or proof I, just to save time. Also a letter from your work will go a long way and upload it on the web form, when did you order your GCMC notes and how long does it take to arrive?[/QUOTE

It took 6 weeks and I just got notes last week..I hope it will not take 1 year to my file as I show other people stuck for more then 1 year

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi everyone,
Urgent query: I have my PR application under two categories: 1) Masters stream PNP (not the express entry)
2) CEC
For case 1) when I log into my account it shows 12 months processing time and I know it takes 19-20 months to get a decision on PNP applications.
2) already passed 6 months
Interestingly, I have received a landing interview for case 1) which means my PNP application because the application number is same as my PNP application.

Now I am worried how come they are asking me to come in for an interview even though the estimated time is still 12 months.
OR is there any chances that’s they wrote the wrong application number on my invitation letter?

Please provide me your reviews. Thank you
Interesting situation. Why don't you call them and confirm?

Reactions: Cherrypaul

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
I'm sure it's a good news for you. So don't worry. Just double check with them.
I really hope so!! They asked me to attend an interview on April 27 in Toronto but I live in Dryden, ON so I have requested them to reschedule my interview in my area and still waiting on their response.
I called CIC though and they told me they are still working on my application. Better I submit an inquiry through web form which I have done already!!!

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I really hope so!! They asked me to attend an interview on April 27 in Toronto but I live in Dryden, ON so I have requested them to reschedule my interview in my area and still waiting on their response.
I called CIC though and they told me they are still working on my application. Better I submit an inquiry through web form which I have done already!!!
Whats your AOR ? When did your file get approved?