+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hi everyone, my status is NA1 now, CEC inland. I just realized that I missed one information of my travel history. Can anyone tell me if I can add this information in my application? will cic refuse my application just because of this missing info? Because I also uploaded my scan passport, cic for sure will recognize all my trips.
Thanks for your help!
Best regards,
I'm not that expert but by looking at the similar posts on various platform, I would suggest you to raise a case (IRCC Web Form) and give an explanation letter along with attached travel info. So in case if CIC officer notice that 1 of your travel history is missing at lease they can see you raised a case as soon as you realized. So this will not consider as a misrepresentation.

I know your status changed to NA1 already. But I think there will be no negative impact to your profile as long as you are clarifying and giving the honest info/answer. Best of luck !!

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi guys!

I'm about to apply for PR under CEC. But I'm really confused about Employment Reference Letter.

So I finished my canadian 1 year Education in August 2017.
In September the same company with whom I did Internship(July-August2017), offered me full time Job, that I started.
Then I got transcripts from College in October and applied for PGWP on 19th October and got it approved on Dec 10 2017.
Counting my 1 Year of Experience from October 19 2017, I created my EE profile after 19 October 2018.(Because on CIC Website it says that we can work full time after submitting the application for PGWP)
Now I've ITA and about to apply for PR under CEC.

But the thing is how can I show to CIC that I'm claiming the work experience that I did only after applying PGWP and it was legal. Should I get Reference Letter from my Employer stating the starting the full time work after 19Th October

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hi guys!

I'm about to apply for PR under CEC. But I'm really confused about Employment Reference Letter.

So I finished my canadian 1 year Education in August 2017.
In September the same company with whom I did Internship(July-August2017), offered me full time Job, that I started.
Then I got transcripts from College in October and applied for PGWP on 19th October and got it approved on Dec 10 2017.
Counting my 1 Year of Experience from October 19 2017, I created my EE profile after 19 October 2018.(Because on CIC Website it says that we can work full time after submitting the application for PGWP)
Now I've ITA and about to apply for PR under CEC.

But the thing is how can I show to CIC that I'm claiming the work experience that I did only after applying PGWP and it was legal. Should I get Reference Letter from my Employer stating the starting the full time work after 19Th October
Yes definitely your employer need to mention Oct 19th, 2017 a your start date. Then n then only CIC will consider it from that day your work exp. My friend's friend had same experience and he had checked with CIC agent and they had advised him that his work exp can count from the day he applied for PGWP (it's not based on the day where you got approved PGWP).

Still I would say to check with CIC agent and some other experts/lawyer for consultation. If you have more time remaining in your PGWP then I would suggest to decline the ITA and you should get the invitation in next draw and you can apply on that basis.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Hi everyon, my status is NA1 now, CEC inland. I just realized that I missed one information of my travel history. Can anyone tell me if I can add this information in my application? will cic refuse my application just because of this missing info? Because I also uploaded my scan passport, cic for sure will recognize all my trips.
Thanks for your help!
Best regards,
Maybe use IRCC webform to explain this and to upload whatever info you are missing? Better safe than sorry.

Erick09

Nov 28, 2018
I got ITA- 15th october
AOR- 31st Oct
CEC Inland
After that i don't know because consultant is handling my file and he said probably will get PPR in Jan/Feb. Lets see now. Best of luck to all . Hope that coming new year bring Happiness and PPR for all of us . Waiting eagerly.

Reactions: Jamteach9

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
AOR - Oct 31st
MEP - Nov 28th
Applicant - 2 - CEC Inland (Residing in Toronto)

I got an email message along with a PDF letter Today about ADR for my Canadian Education Transcript (which I already submitted it while submitting my original documents under "Education Transcript"). Any one have seen this before if CIC had asked such thing as an ADR?

Linhcan

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not that expert but by looking at the similar posts on various platform, I would suggest you to raise a case (IRCC Web Form) and give an explanation letter along with attached travel info. So in case if CIC officer notice that 1 of your travel history is missing at lease they can see you raised a case as soon as you realized. So this will not consider as a misrepresentation.

I know your status changed to NA1 already. But I think there will be no negative impact to your profile as long as you are clarifying and giving the honest info/answer. Best of luck !!
Thanks for your suggestion, I have just raised a case on IRCC webform to explain and add that missing info. Finger crossed. Hope everything is going well.
By the way, my PGWP will expire in Mar, so do I need to apply for Bridging work permit now? Or I can wait till few days before expiry date?
Thanks for your help!