+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Thanks for your suggestion, I have just raised a case on IRCC webform to explain and add that missing info. Finger crossed. Hope everything is going well.
By the way, my PGWP will expire in Mar, so do I need to apply for Bridging work permit now? Or I can wait till few days before expiry date?
Thanks for your help!
There's certain criteria that need to be full filled prior to apply for BGWP. You can apply for BGWP prior to 4 months of your original WP's expiry. You can apply for your BGWP now; just FYI - CIC officer will start working on your BGWP application only when your R10 Eligibility check is done/completed from your PR application. If your PR comes prior to get BGWP result than you can ask for a refund for BGWP's fees.

I hope this helps you.

aleurre

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Canada
App. Filed.......
01-09-2018
Doc's Request.
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
IELTS Request
05-09-2018
File Transfer...
11-10-2018
Med's Request
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
21-09-2018
Hi guys!

I'm about to apply for PR under CEC. But I'm really confused about Employment Reference Letter.

So I finished my canadian 1 year Education in August 2017.
In September the same company with whom I did Internship(July-August2017), offered me full time Job, that I started.
Then I got transcripts from College in October and applied for PGWP on 19th October and got it approved on Dec 10 2017.
Counting my 1 Year of Experience from October 19 2017, I created my EE profile after 19 October 2018.(Because on CIC Website it says that we can work full time after submitting the application for PGWP)
Now I've ITA and about to apply for PR under CEC.

But the thing is how can I show to CIC that I'm claiming the work experience that I did only after applying PGWP and it was legal. Should I get Reference Letter from my Employer stating the starting the full time work after 19Th October
Don't worry about it. They should know. But to be safe, write a letter explaining what has happened and attach it as additional client information on your CEC application.

aleurre

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Canada
App. Filed.......
01-09-2018
Doc's Request.
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
IELTS Request
05-09-2018
File Transfer...
11-10-2018
Med's Request
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
21-09-2018
Category........: CEC Inland
EE Filed.......: 01-Sep-2018
ITA.: 05-Sep-2018
Application submitted: 11-Oct-2018 (complete)
AOR Received.: 11-Oct-2018
IP2: 12-Nov-2018 (Background check)

Any updates with you guys?

TrueIndian

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Hi Guys, Anyone who got ADR for RCMP Criminal record check. I have uploaded mine in Dec 7th and the ADR status still says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded". Anyone in this forum whose ADR status changed to "under review" after uploading RCMP ?

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Hello Guys,

My AOR date is 21-OCT-2018

CEC Outland

I have a very basic question. How do we get to know case is under IP1 / IP2 or medical is cleared ? Do we get any update though emails or any status change will get reflected on online application ?

For my case after getting AOR, there is no update till date. Only one ghost update till now (on 21st November) . I am started to get worried.

Thanks in advance.

-Manish

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Yes definitely your employer need to mention Oct 19th, 2017 a your start date. Then n then only CIC will consider it from that day your work exp. My friend's friend had same experience and he had checked with CIC agent and they had advised him that his work exp can count from the day he applied for PGWP (it's not based on the day where you got approved PGWP).

Still I would say to check with CIC agent and some other experts/lawyer for consultation. If you have more time remaining in your PGWP then I would suggest to decline the ITA and you should get the invitation in next draw and you can apply on that basis.

Thanks for your reply man.

But if I decline the ITA, will it change my EE Profile number, because I have used the same for my medical that I got done already???

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Is here anyone, who is counting or claiming the Work Experience done on implied status while waiting for the PGWP to get approved for CEC class ????

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Thanks for your reply man.

But if I decline the ITA, will it change my EE Profile number, because I have used the same for my medical that I got done already???
yes. if u decline you will have a new Application number (EE). Then you can go ahead with your this profile..

Best of luck !!

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hi Guys, Anyone who got ADR for RCMP Criminal record check. I have uploaded mine in Dec 7th and the ADR status still says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded". Anyone in this forum whose ADR status changed to "under review" after uploading RCMP ?
I'm on Whatsapp group of Oct AOR 2018 and over there I have seen 3-4 people got RCMP request as an ADR . They submitted it within 2-3 weeks and somewhere around same time as you and all are still waiting for the update under myCIC account. I'm not aware but in the chat all had mentioned that to submit the RCMP they all had 60 days to upload it so guess it'll take may be 60 days min to see a change. I can post it here if any of them got an update.

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hello Guys,

My AOR date is 21-OCT-2018

CEC Outland

I have a very basic question. How do we get to know case is under IP1 / IP2 or medical is cleared ? Do we get any update though emails or any status change will get reflected on online application ?

For my case after getting AOR, there is no update till date. Only one ghost update till now (on 21st November) . I am started to get worried.

Thanks in advance.

-Manish
I believe you have an access to your PR profile. Could you share the screen shot (hide all your personal info) and then I/someone can help you which stage are you on.

Ip1/Ip2 are generated by us but there is no actual stage/step but all are using/considering their profile on that basis. So if we go with that rule: if your BG status says your application is in progress n will let you know once we start ur bg then it's IP1. We r processing ur bg than it's IP2.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Hi,

I am unable to sort out my application. I've tried all the filters, apparently, none of them pull up my information. My AOR was done on Oct. 26. My medical got passed on 23
Have you included your info in the tracker? :)
What i meant was, you can get an estimate of what is happening with other people's profile, who applied at about the same time you did (AOR, MEP, etc.)

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
I believe you have an access to your PR profile. Could you share the screen shot (hide all your personal info) and then I/someone can help you which stage are you on.

Ip1/Ip2 are generated by us but there is no actual stage/step but all are using/considering their profile on that basis. So if we go with that rule: if your BG status says your application is in progress n will let you know once we start ur bg then it's IP1. We r processing ur bg than it's IP2.
Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply. Please find the screen shot of my profile from below link. I think its IP1 but still please let me know the exact status of my profile.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19GNaqXb7sNbEBTX6GE5KHsV_W_q5KIX1

Thanks.

Dec 27, 2018
I'm on Whatsapp group of Oct AOR 2018 and over there I have seen 3-4 people got RCMP request as an ADR . They submitted it within 2-3 weeks and somewhere around same time as you and all are still waiting for the update under myCIC account. I'm not aware but in the chat all had mentioned that to submit the RCMP they all had 60 days to upload it so guess it'll take may be 60 days min to see a change. I can post it here if any of them got an update.
is it possible to know how to join oct watsapp group