Sudheej

Nov 4, 2017
Yes , I see a progress bar now . My AOR oct 26 and medical passed. Cec inland
The progress bar shows estimated end date April 26th

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi all.. I have immigration medical appointment tomorrow morning

http://www.visadoctor.ca/en/canadian-medical as per doctor's website these are the requirements to take with me.

Could anyone please guide me what will be the Express Entry Number or I have to fill some forms there????

I have received ITA, now planning to submit the PR application.

Please confirm me, I'd really appreciate your response

prt22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi all.. I have immigration medical appointment tomorrow morning

http://www.visadoctor.ca/en/canadian-medical as per doctor's website these are the requirements to take with me.

Could anyone please guide me what will be the Express Entry Number or I have to fill some forms there????

I have received ITA, now planning to submit the PR application.

Please confirm me, I'd really appreciate your response
I had gotten my medicals done in India when I was there for a visit and I had opted for upfront medical and this was months before I even created an express entry profile. I guess it was ok cause after I applied, my medicals have passed.

Jazjosan5

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
Hi there

AOR 5oct CEC OUTLAND
MEP 2 nov
From 2 nov until today bg Ip2 status
Yesterday on Thursday my previous employer outside Canada got a call from cic but they asked him about company name and email address and asking him to open the inbox of his email again n again. He was busy that time, so they said they will call tomorrow but no call after that

Please help
Do they ask like this ?
Is there anything wrong ?

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hi All,
AOR - Oct 31st
MEP - Nov 28th
Applicant - 2 - CEC Inland (Residing in Toronto)
Current Status - IP1 (I believe) - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
No profile update/email after medical passed.

Anyone around similar date on still this IP1 status ? (just want to know how many we are on similar situation)

Thanks !!

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hi there

AOR 5oct CEC OUTLAND
MEP 2 nov
From 2 nov until today bg Ip2 status
Yesterday on Thursday my previous employer outside Canada got a call from cic but they asked him about company name and email address and asking him to open the inbox of his email again n again. He was busy that time, so they said they will call tomorrow but no call after that

Please help
Do they ask like this ?
Is there anything wrong ?
I didn't hear personally from my friends or nearer other source but it's possible CIC can call for employment proof. I believe the local CIC officer/agent (from the same country you had work experience) called your previous employer just to double check everything. If CIC gave their email address or any link (just my thought), ask your employer to give your details over there. Otherwise you don't need to be worry because if CIC need something they will call them again and verify.

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi All,
AOR - Oct 31st
MEP - Nov 28th
Current Status - IP1 (I believe) - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Anyone around similar date on still this IP1 status ? (just want to know how many we are on similar situation)

Thanks !!
You should get an update on your medical by end of December. And then you will have to wait like all of us are waiting with no exact timeline other than the standard time of 6 months.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Hi All,
AOR - Oct 31st
MEP - Nov 28th

Thanks !!
I have exactly the same timeline (and the location). It's so similar that i thought i was reading my own post! Fingers crossed; let's see when we get it.

Reactions: HDcanada

Binu paul

Mar 17, 2018
Nice. I want to do that too but there is no place where i can upload my finger prints. Probably as they have not asked me to do so yet. Did you have the option to upload that report upfront?
Yes...I uploaded my fingerprinted police check in same column where they asked for police check from all countries. I made apd of all PCC

Linhcan

Nov 2, 2017
Hi everyon, my status is NA1 now, CEC inland. I just realized that I missed one information of my travel history. Can anyone tell me if I can add this information in my application? will cic refuse my application just because of this missing info? Because I also uploaded my scan passport, cic for sure will recognize all my trips.
Thanks for your help!
Best regards,