HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Reactions: manishdamani271

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
is it possible to know how to join oct watsapp group
Here is the link of Oct AOR 2018. You can message in the group and admin can add you.
Or else you can provide me your number and I'll message Admin on whats app to add you. If group is not full , they will add you.

Erick09

Nov 28, 2018
no,still waiting, only few got PPR. As now holiday season is Over, hope so CIC speeds up the process. I am assuming PPRs for Oct AOR in mid Jan or early Feb.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hello Everyone,

I have a question, please clarify. I am an CEC Inland applicant.

1. I'm living in Canada for 5years and traveled to my home country to India once in this 5years. I am processing my permanent residency through an immigration consultant. My consultant filled out my travel history and said that she was unable to entry my trip to INDIA as it was is my home country and the application isn't allowing to do it. Is this normal?
Has anyone encountered this problem? Please answer.

Thanks

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have a question, please clarify. I am an CEC Inland applicant.

1. I'm living in Canada for 5years and traveled to my home country to India once in this 5years. I am processing my permanent residency through an immigration consultant. My consultant filled out my travel history and said that she was unable to entry my trip to INDIA as it was is my home country and the application isn't allowing to do it. Is this normal?
Has anyone encountered this problem? Please answer.

Thanks
It says in the application instructions that you do not need to mention your country of birth and country of residence. So in your case, you clearly don't need to put India or Canada. I am not sure how can a consultant not know about it :0

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi everyone,

Just realized the Canadian finger print document has incorrect year of birth written. Even though they took my driver's liscense to confirm it yet they put incorrect year. And I didn't realize that before submission of my documents? I submitted my documents on Oct. 25? 2018. I'm now planning to go back to the closest police station and ask them to fix and send it to immigration directly because it's a mistake on their side.
Is there anyone who can suggest me share their experience?

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

Just realized the Canadian finger print document has incorrect year of birth written. Even though they took my driver's liscense to confirm it yet they put incorrect year. And I didn't realize that before submission of my documents? I submitted my documents on Oct. 25? 2018. I'm now planning to go back to the closest police station and ask them to fix and send it to immigration directly because it's a mistake on their side.
Is there anyone who can suggest me share their experience?

Correct the document and upload ASAP via a web form.

bony22

Dec 7, 2017
I responded to ITA on October 11th and still waiting ,only medicals have been cleared and background check is in progress as per my profile, somebody kindly add me to the Whatsapp group too,it's a sincere request