+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
My AOR is OCT 19, 2018. Medicals Passed on 16th Nov 2018, ADR Requested - RCMP PCC. Submitted it on January 7th 2019. The additional documents are still being reviewed. Application had moved to IP2 on NOV 17th 2018. Can I know how long will the PPR process will take? I am at IP2 Stage with the Additional Documents being reviewed status.

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi Guys, Anyone who got ADR for RCMP Criminal record check. I have uploaded mine in Dec 7th and the ADR status still says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded". Anyone in this forum whose ADR status changed to "under review" after uploading RCMP ?
Any update?

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Nope my ADR still says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded". What about you do you have any progress in ADR status ?. Also did u get any ghost update after medicals passed ?
My status went directly from 'We need additional documents' to 'We are reviewing the documents you have provided'. I will raise a CSE next week. You too try raising a CSE for inquiry.

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Haven't got any email yet but it got updated in my account.

until Yesterday it was saying,
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
(which is ip1)

Today it got changed to,
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
(which is ip2)

AOR: aug 7
MEP: 1st week of sep
ip1: 1st week of sep
ip2: jan 15
Same case with me. No update through an email but Background check status has changed to IP2. AOR October 21st.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hello,

My AOR is Dec 06, 2018. Yesterday I received an email from WES that IRCC was not able to access my evaluation report. As soon as I saw that email I ordered a duplicate report and sent it to IRCC. They will receive in one business day.

1. Does IRCC check this as soon as they receive it? Or put it on hold until my next chance?
2. Does this cause in any delay of the process time? Or cause any rejection?
3. I’m a CEC applicant, I did my masters in Canada and evaluation report was for my bachelors back from home. As the highest degree is from Canada will they consider masters degree and move on with my file?
4. What can I do to speed up the process and let them know that they received the ECA report?

There is no change in my application since my AOR date, not even my medicals.

Has anyone encountered this before?

I’m really worried and not able to hold it together. Please. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Janab1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Guys any new updates ,
I called them today and still there is no progress on application has any of you got any updates?

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hello,

My AOR is Dec 06, 2018. Yesterday I received an email from WES that IRCC was not able to access my evaluation report. As soon as I saw that email I ordered a duplicate report and sent it to IRCC. They will receive in one business day.

1. Does IRCC check this as soon as they receive it? Or put it on hold until my next chance?
2. Does this cause in any delay of the process time? Or cause any rejection?
3. I’m a CEC applicant, I did my masters in Canada and evaluation report was for my bachelors back from home. As the highest degree is from Canada will they consider masters degree and move on with my file?
4. What can I do to speed up the process and let them know that they received the ECA report?

There is no change in my application since my AOR date, not even my medicals.

Has anyone encountered this before?

I’m really worried and not able to hold it together. Please. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
1. Is it a Additional Document? If YES, then they will review it.
2. It can cause a delay in the processing. It depends on the Visa Office.
3. They will evaluate both degrees.
4. Upload it & hope for the best.
CIC is slow these days for CEC applicants.

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Guys any new updates ,
I called them today and still there is no progress on application has any of you got any updates?
I called them this morning and there is no update in my profile after Medical passed (AOR: Oct 17). How can we recognize if I am at IP2?
Thank you

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I called them this morning and there is no update in my profile after Medical passed (AOR: Oct 17). How can we recognize if I am at IP2?
Thank you
What does your application say on the website? IP2?
I am planning to order GCMS notes if no update by the end of next week. AOR 19th Oct.

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
My status went directly from 'We need additional documents' to 'We are reviewing the documents you have provided'. I will raise a CSE next week. You too try raising a CSE for inquiry.
I have seen many CEC applicant's status still shows as "we are reviewing the doc you provided" after 45-50 days of submission a RCMP (I see many from Oct AOR on whats app group who are on same boat)..

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I have seen many CEC applicant's status still shows as "we are reviewing the doc you provided" after 45-50 days of submission a RCMP (I see many from Oct AOR on whats app group who are on same boat)..
Yeah. What can we do in such cases? Even I wonder why they take so long just to review one single document. CEC PPR has slowed down drastically.

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
What does your application say on the website? IP2?
I am planning to order GCMS notes if no update by the end of next week. AOR 19th Oct.
Eligibility: we are reviewing your eligibility requirements
Medical: Passed
ADR: don’t require
Biometrics: don’t require
Background: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we start your background check.