Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
1. Is it a Additional Document? If YES, then they will review it.
2. It can cause a delay in the processing. It depends on the Visa Office.
3. They will evaluate both degrees.
4. Upload it & hope for the best.
CIC is slow these days for CEC applicants.
Thanks for the response, I'm not sure if its an additional document, I made a small mistake while applying for my WES evaluation report. I didn't add IRCC as my recipient. so they were unable to access my ECA report. they asked me to order a duplicate report and add IRCC as my recipient. I dont have to upload any documents, i have ordered a duplicate report and now its just between WES and IRCC. I cannot do anything to speed up the process.
my medicals is still not updated. WES confirmed that they have sent my report to IRCC two days ago, but when i spoke to an IRCC agent today they said they haven't received it yet.
How many days does it take for ADR's to update?
Any information is appreciated. thanks

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
That is IP1.
Your background status will change to 'We are processing your background. We will message you etc' then it will be IP2.
Eligibility: we are reviewing your eligibility requirements
Medical: Passed
ADR: don’t require
Biometrics: don’t require
Background: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we start your background check.

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Thanks for the response, I'm not sure if its an additional document, I made a small mistake while applying for my WES evaluation report. I didn't add IRCC as my recipient. so they were unable to access my ECA report. they asked me to order a duplicate report and add IRCC as my recipient. I dont have to upload any documents, i have ordered a duplicate report and now its just between WES and IRCC. I cannot do anything to speed up the process.
my medicals is still not updated. WES confirmed that they have sent my report to IRCC two days ago, but when i spoke to an IRCC agent today they said they haven't received it yet.
How many days does it take for ADR's to update?
Any information is appreciated. thanks
WES TO IRCC can take up to a week or maximum a month. You can check on WES website for more information.
ADR's update is up to the Visa Office. I submitted a ADR 12 days ago, it's still being reviewed.

Dec 4, 2018
Thought I'd post my timeline so far, CEC Inland.
AOR - Oct. 15
Medical passed - Nov. 13
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. - Also on Nov. 13

No further updates since then.

Erick09

Nov 28, 2018
same here . mine is 31st oct AOR CEC inland. maybe we will get ppr in mid feb . keep updating when you got ppr :)

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
WES TO IRCC can take up to a week or maximum a month. You can check on WES website for more information.
ADR's update is up to the Visa Office. I submitted a ADR 12 days ago, it's still being reviewed.
really??! that long? till then my application will be on hold?

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Spoke to CIC.
AOR - Oct 19th. CEC.
Eligibility - Recommended Pass.
Criminality - Under process. Submitted RCMP PCC ADR on 7th Jan. Still under review from past two weeks. Agent said they are looking into it :/
Security - NOT STARTED.

Can anybody tell how long Security Process can take? I am at IP2 Stage. Hope this helps others.

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Spoke to CIC.
AOR - Oct 19th. CEC.
Eligibility - Recommended Pass.
Criminality - Under process. Submitted RCMP PCC ADR on 7th Jan. Still under review from past two weeks. Agent said they are looking into it :/
Security - NOT STARTED.

Can anybody tell how long Security Process can take? I am at IP2 Stage. Hope this helps others.
That's a good news for you. I'm not sure how long the security process takes, however, I would like to know when you said 'Spoke to CIC', does that mean you spoke to their customer service and they were able to provide you this info.? The reason I'm asking because when I called them two weeks ago, they said they can't tell me anything other than what I see on my account online.

My AOR: OCT 25.
Medical Passed: Nov. 23
IP2 Stage: Nov. 23
Ghost update on Dec. 13

Thanks.

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
That's a good news for you. I'm not sure how long the security process takes, however, I would like to know when you said 'Spoke to CIC', does that mean you spoke to their customer service and they were able to provide you this info.? The reason I'm asking because when I called them two weeks ago, they said they can't tell me anything other than what I see on my account online.

My AOR: OCT 25.
Medical Passed: Nov. 23
IP2 Stage: Nov. 23
Ghost update on Dec. 13

Thanks.
Yes. I called them on their number. They took personal account details from me and answered my questions. My file is currently at Centralized Intake Office in Ottawa. Planning to order GCMS notes next week.

Call them again and ask them Status Per Assessment i.e. Criminality, Eligibility & Security etc.

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Yes. I called them on their number. They took personal account details from me and answered my questions. My file is currently at Centralized Intake Office in Ottawa. Planning to order GCMS notes next week.

Call them again and ask them Status Per Assessment i.e. Criminality, Eligibility & Security etc.
Interesting!!
The last time when I called to inquire about individual assessment, they legit read the same statements written on my account. LOL
I'll give it a try again tomorrow.

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Interesting!!
The last time when I called to inquire about individual assessment, they legit read the same statements written on my account. LOL
I'll give it a try again tomorrow.
Just realized & researched, The agent told me my application is in CIO (Centralized Intake Office) Ottawa, but there is NO CIO in Ottawa, only CPC (Case Processing Centre) in Ottawa. I asked the agent if my application will be transferred to CPC later, she said no. I am confused.

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Just realized & researched, The agent told me my application is in CIO (Centralized Intake Office) Ottawa, but there is NO CIO in Ottawa, only CPC (Case Processing Centre) in Ottawa. I asked the agent if my application will be transferred to CPC later, she said no. I am confused.
Not sure what they meant. You should still have a sigh of relief after talking to them today. I'm hopeful that you will hear the good news soon!

Reactions: mandeep000