+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
They same thing they said to me but they did not mention how much more time it is going to take I had eligibilty criminality and info sharing compeled but security has not started
Honestly, I will be frustrated and disappointed if our cases go over six months timeline. We all have so many things pending based on our PR

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Honestly, I will be frustrated and disappointed if our cases go over six months timeline. We all have so many things pending based on our PR
I know we cannot do much whats your application status and did you call them recently?
My status is same as yours. The security has not started yet. My GCSM notes said the same thing as well the agent who I spoke to last week. The agent apparently started arguing with me and it went onto to become a heated argument lol

Janab1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
My status is same as yours. The security has not started yet. My GCSM notes said the same thing as well the agent who I spoke to last week. The agent apparently started arguing with me and it went onto to become a heated argument lol
The agent i spoke to was really helpful he clearly told me it does not look like it is going to meet 6 months deadline we cannot do anything except wait I am hoping they will start working again on our applications and finish it as soon as possible

Reactions: Johnkhuwaja

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
The agent i spoke to was really helpful he clearly told me it does not look like it is going to meet 6 months deadline we cannot do anything except wait I am hoping they will start working again on our applications and finish it as soon as possible
I hope so as well...

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019

jvm8

Jul 30, 2018
Did the agent say your app specifically is going to exceed the 6 month timeline? Was this because of a review being required? Or did he say this is going to be the general case for all applications as of now? I’m a November 2018 AOR..

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Agents are not always 100% sure, they do not have access to all the the info. that a visa officer would. I was also really upset when my file didn't even go to "background processing" even after 5 months. But then I got my PPR email 4 days less than my 6 months timeline. Do you mind me asking your timeline so far?

Reactions: Johnkhuwaja

vennat19

Mar 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

I spoke to a CIC agent this morning as my application had not been updated since November 2019 ( after med pass) and according to my timeline, I have only 22 days left in the application. She CONFIRMED that the timeline is based on average processing times on ALL applications, not specifically to mine. She mentioned my application had been approved and that soon I would get a confirmation e-mail even though I haven't received any updates on my profile (meaning that applications decisions and profile updates are not as synchronized as we might think). So, hang in there, I am sure you will all soon get an update!

AOR: OCT 13, 2018
MED PASS: NOV 10, 2018
GHOST UPDATE: MARCH 7th, 2019

Called CIC today - March 22nd, 2019 - agent confirmed my application has been approved.

Good luck everyone.

gitaratan2019

Mar 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

I spoke to a CIC agent this morning as my application had not been updated since November 2019 ( after med pass) and according to my timeline, I have only 22 days left in the application. She CONFIRMED that the timeline is based on average processing times on ALL applications, not specifically to mine. She mentioned my application had been approved and that soon I would get a confirmation e-mail even though I haven't received any updates on my profile (meaning that applications decisions and profile updates are not as synchronized as we might think). So, hang in there, I am sure you will all soon get an update!

Called CIC today - March 22nd, 2019 - agent confirmed my application has been approved.

Good luck everyone.
Congratulations!!! Keep looking for your golden email now! Don't miss the spam folder. ;)

Reactions: vennat19

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Hello everyone,

Good luck everyone.
Congratulations, what is your background shows?

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018