4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
HI Vikas, I believe that here are factors that make sense to me:

1. For EE they have to take the first official draw and no one knows why there is no noise from CIC regarding this either. Even in the case of FSWP/FSTP?
2. Why were they not updating the information on their Website if the CAP has been reached? they did this for FSW case when they reached it.
3. Attorneys registered in ICCRC will have the first hand information regarding this? why noise from them? It will certainly help them in pulling more applicants to them for EE.
4. First of all, we have it is clear that the count they post online was updated weekly, and this refers to number of applications received at CIO CEC. So, they will have a track of how many applications have been received since then? So, might have returned at least the December files if they are getting close to the CAP limits, but they never did so!!
5. Considering your case that you're being charged though your application received on OCT 25, but how come some applicants claiming that the letter stating that everyone's application, received on/after 20th OCT will be returned. Usually, If CIC sends out a letter they only talk about the particular case. However, in the letter, it says all the applications after Oct 20 will be returned. Which means you will not be charged and this contradicts the information lettercoz u r already being charged.
6.After all, CIC call center folks will have the first hand info about this if the cap has been reached, coz they were the front line people who answers the calls. So, they will be updated otherwise, they will be flooded by the calls about the same as it does in December. They removed the link which created panic among the applicants. It's their mistake. Now they were not reacting coz they can't count on speculations and false rumours. As this is baseless and cannot comment on them officially.
7. I believe strongly that they were getting trained regarding the EE process. It is a policy and everyone needs to adopt to it.
8. People who posted that their packet is returned claimed that they received this week and their app received @CIC on OCT 4th Week. But no one form the NOV or DEC haven't received yet. How come they get very fast in a regular mail. I used Priority mail it took 2 days to Sydney, but CIC returned their files n regular mail received in less than a week. Even Express Post takes 2-4 days depending on the zones.

I am not here to point a finger towards anyone but want to give some relief to people, who were really stressed out of the rumours. I will keep this updated if some more common sense issues triggers in my mind, Good luck folks!! If the cap is really reached then at least wait for it to be made official by receiving your package

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Hi Vikas, r u sure that you have received u r App on Oct 25? It's Saturday!!

chad_wapu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
jaffa83 said:

1. For EE they have to take the first official draw and no one knows why there is no noise from CIC regarding this either. Even in the case of FSWP/FSTP?
2. Why were they not updating the information on their Website if the CAP has been reached? they did this for FSW case when they reached it.
3. Attorneys registered in ICCRC will have the first hand information regarding this? why noise from them? It will certainly help them in pulling more applicants to them for EE.
4. First of all, we have it is clear that the count they post online was updated weekly, and this refers to number of applications received at CIO CEC. So, they will have a track of how many applications have been received since then? So, might have returned at least the December files if they are getting close to the CAP limits, but they never did so!!
5. Considering your case that you're being charged though your application received on OCT 25, but how come some applicants claiming that the letter stating that everyone's application, received on/after 20th OCT will be returned. Usually, If CIC sends out a letter they only talk about the particular case. However, in the letter, it says all the applications after Oct 20 will be returned. Which means you will not be charged and this contradicts the information lettercoz u r already being charged.
6.After all, CIC call center folks will have the first hand info about this if the cap has been reached, coz they were the front line people who answers the calls. So, they will be updated otherwise, they will be flooded by the calls about the same as it does in December. They removed the link which created panic among the applicants. It's their mistake. Now they were not reacting coz they can't count on speculations and false rumours. As this is baseless and cannot comment on them officially.
7. I believe strongly that they were getting trained regarding the EE process. It is a policy and everyone needs to adopt to it.
8. People who posted that their packet is returned claimed that they received this week and their app received @ CIC on OCT 4th Week. But no one form the NOV or DEC haven't received yet. How come they get very fast in a regular mail. I used Priority mail it took 2 days to Sydney, but CIC returned their files n regular mail received in less than a week. Even Express Post takes 2-4 days depending on the zones.

I am not here to point a finger towards anyone but want to give some relief to people, who were really stressed out of the rumours. I will keep this updated if some more common sense issues triggers in my mind, Good luck folks!! If the cap is really reached then at least wait for it to be made official by receiving your package

well said...

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
It's a speculation and this kind of news always helpful for middlemen. The details have to be on basis of Fact. Either by previous historical stats or current reject details emerging or CEC new update.

I agree their could be delay update on Webpage but we would see trend of more 20 applicants receiving with same reason. Either we react with this news and prepare for EE or Wait for few more details.

If you are man of Faith then : What has to happen will will happen irrespectively. So relax and wait for right timing.

Jinuvik

Dec 2, 2013
As i said in other posts, lawyers make big bucks when people are worried and stressed out so I agree with Jaffa that that news could be a fake or at least partially.

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
Best action would be to wait to see October applicants post 23rd date updated with rejections in tracker. All I could see was people posting 4-5 saying they recieved the applications back. I believe Feb 2 weeks are key to track the progress. Meanwhile we could review the EE process and prepare accordingly if required.

chad_wapu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
jaffa83 said:
Hi Chad_Wapu, r u sure that you have received u r App on Oct 25? It's Saturday!!

im december applicant... but base on tha spreadsheet... lots of applicant recieved their mail during saturday....

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Nice explanation. People need to calm.

jaffa83 said:

8. People who posted that their packet is returned claimed that they received this week and their app received @ CIC on OCT 4th Week. But no one form the NOV or DEC haven't received yet. How come they get very fast in a regular mail. I used Priority mail it took 2 days to Sydney, but CIC returned their files n regular mail received in less than a week. Even Express Post takes 2-4 days depending on the zones.

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
I can think of one posibility is the region from the applications recieved. Their could be some Sub-Quota not communicated that CIC might be practising. This could be the case that Oct 22nd applicant got charged by Jan 9th. One thing to note is Oct applicant speadsheet didnot move since Jan 19th to Jan 30th.

Completeness Check team busy with New EE applicants for the processing. Let's wait for Feb 2nd to Feb 14th

kittu_1510

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront (along with application)
Med's Done....
Upfront (June 2015)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
jaffa83 said:

Well said Jaffa83. Thank you so much for the explanation. I have the same understanding as you have.
In addition, just a thought.. (Note - I am not posting this suggestion to hurt People whose applications really returned back):
- I think Admin/ Moderator have option to check IP Address from where the member is posting.
- If all the members "IP Addresses" who claimed their applications returned back is same, this gives an opportunity for us to filter out and eliminate the people who are not serious, creating havoc and playing with emotions of the people.
Again, this is just a thought...

vikas2_j

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
jaffa83 said:
Hi Vikas, r u sure that you have received u r App on Oct 25? It's Saturday!!
Thanks Jaffa83, 25th Oct Date I remembered on top of my head, When you pointed out I checked again and the date I sent the application was 16th Oct and received on 20th Oct 2014 8:48AM.

Can someone please add my details in tracker.

Name- Vikas
NOC - 2174
Country Of residence - Canada
Country Of Origin- India
Visa Office - CPC - Ottawa
Date Filed - 16th Oct 2014
Date Received - 20th Oct 2014
Payment - CC
CC Charged - 09th Jan 2015