CEC October 2014 Applicants

harsat

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello guys,
I got ITA on Nov. 16, I got all my docs ready but only question is about Proof of funds, I have LMIA and working in Canada from last 3 years. My spouse is also in my file and lives in Australia. I am very confused about funds, Under CEC i dont need to meet fund requirements or Do i need to show $12000 in my account which I dont have. Please if anyone knows anything, please let me know
Thanks in advance!

senecanking

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I recently got married and email CIC about it. CIC emailed me back requesting my wife's information to add in my file.

I am bit confused in following requirement:

3. Forms
ÿ Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP
ÿ Updated Additional Family Information form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP

Does above mean I have to fill to forms for IMM 0008 and IMM 5406?
If yes the what should I include Category for my wife (Economic/CEC or Family,Spouse)?

Also do I need to include myself as dependent in her application form?

If anyone went through these please reply.

Thanks,

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Experience of Landing

Indian Immigration officer was too funny so there was not a single hitch.
Take Air canada direct flight from delhi as the staff is too good.they allowed me 26 kg each bag 9 (PR Skills :) ) and they do have a 2 bags which can go in cabin with 10 kgs each ( one for personal items that is laptops etc and one for cabin ) and also its dirent so u dont have to worry about double immigration also ..

Canada immigration was really too good and simple and helpful.took me to cross 2 counters of immigration in like 10 mins only and i was welcomed by them.

Smokers :- Carry one pack of smokes ( 200 pieces ) which is $ 25 ( usd ) and in canada its 13 for one pack which is really expensive

Life is good. All the best people ....