Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
As per email
If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

I have mailing address in Canada, But by mistake I sent to other address, Will this have any issue please advise.... pls

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

aaryan@27

Nov 26, 2016
I too got same email above mentioned. As currently I am india I have requested to send visa instructions to submit passports to High Commission of Canada in India.
Has anyone has similar experience.?? How they have submitted passports in India. AS VFS India is not responding.
Please share .

GABB

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
12 feb 2015
Med's Request
11 apr 2016, medicals, RCMP, PCC, Schedule A
Interview........
august 24,2016
aaryan@27 said:
I too got same email above mentioned. As currently I am india I have requested to send visa instructions to submit passports to High Commission of Canada in India.
Has anyone has similar experience.?? How they have submitted passports in India. AS VFS India is not responding.
Please share .
Hi friend , I have my husband in India , as I am the main applicant cic sent me the ppr on my email with only my name. I got two emails , the second one was starting with" if you are or any of your dependent are in India use this letter". As they instructed my husband went to VFS office in India with that letter , two pics and he had to pay around 570 rupees to VFS to transfer the passport to Delhi office. The process is so simple , just go to VFS with the email prints( just copy email format to word, it looks better)
All the best

SAK1979

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Hi All

Just want to share the good new with you. I received the RFV mail yesterday, will be sending the passport and the documents tomorrow, hopefully. Thanks a lot for your help and I hope those still waiting will get the confirmation soon!

P.S* My status was changed to decision made as well sometime yesterday.

dineshkbe

Dec 2, 2013
aaryan@27 said:
Please share .
Hi Aaryan,

I am also currently in India.

I received only one email from CIC so far with subject as Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa. Will i get an another email to submit my passport to VFS

Please guide me

Regards,
Dinesh.V

dineshkbe

Dec 2, 2013
Friends,

Can some of you please tell what you ready for visa email say.

For me at is as follws:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa."

It says almost complete and ECAS shows decision made.

Pls help me

aaryan@27

Nov 26, 2016
dineshkbe said:
Hi Aaryan,

I am also currently in India.

I received only one email from CIC so far with subject as Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa. Will i get an another email to submit my passport to VFS

Please guide me

Regards,
Dinesh.V
Dinesh,

I sent a email stating that my current residence is India and I need visa instructions.
There is no reply yet.
So waiting anxiously what to do.

Regards,
Arun.

dineshkbe

Dec 2, 2013
aaryan@27 said:
Dinesh,

I sent a email stating that my current residence is India and I need visa instructions.
There is no reply yet.
So waiting anxiously what to do.

Regards,
Arun.

Thanks for the info Arun. I checked with some of Indian friends who got their PPR few months back, they did the same thing and then got an 2nd "Ready for Visa" email from CIC stating that to submit the passport to Canada High Commission New Delhi through VFS Global.

I am not sure whether i should send a note to CIC or my representative. So for now I sent a note to my representative and asking his help.

Regards,
Dinesh.V

Regards,
Dinesh.V

YuryCEC

Mar 16, 2016
Hey guys!!! I got decision made on my ECAS status 2 days ago, on December,6 , and didn't get PPR so far. Are on this forum any guys who didn't get it so far? Hiw many of us?

vikas2_j

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
dineshkbe said:
Friends,

Can some of you please tell what you ready for visa email say.

For me at is as follws:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa."

It says almost complete and ECAS shows decision made.

Pls help me
This is same email for everyone almost complete means only passport stamping left

Rahul_sharma_76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
YuryCEC said:
Hey guys!!! I got decision made on my ECAS status 2 days ago, on December,6 , and didn't get PPR so far. Are on this forum any guys who didn't get it so far? Hiw many of us?
I got the dm but no email after that

vikas2_j

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
Hey guys - I am in desperate need of your advice

I was so ecstatic with PPR that I accidentally sent my passport to the 'wrong' address in Ottawa. The PPR E-mail says that if one has a mailing address in Canada (which is my case) he should send the package via Canada Post to:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

However, I sent my package via Canada Post to the address recommended to the ones who have a mailing address in the US:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Has anyone been through this? Does it make a difference? Should I try to track my package and resend to the recommended address?

Many thanks in advance!!

vikas2_j

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
Guys started new thread to track the DEC 16 passports to CPC Ottawa

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passports-to-cpc-ottawa-december-2016-t464612.0.html

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
vikas2_j said:
Hey guys - I am in desperate need of your advice

I was so ecstatic with PPR that I accidentally sent my passport to the 'wrong' address in Ottawa. The PPR E-mail says that if one has a mailing address in Canada (which is my case) he should send the package via Canada Post to:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

However, I sent my package via Canada Post to the address recommended to the ones who have a mailing address in the US:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Has anyone been through this? Does it make a difference? Should I try to track my package and resend to the recommended address?

Many thanks in advance!!
I don't think it's a big deal

I assume both addresses are for the same office, couriers other than Canada Posts can't deliver to a PO BOX so that's the reason they provided a regular dries for US residents

You can email CIC (see your ready for visa email) informing about this issue just in case

vikas2_j

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
Gregor.Samsa said:
I don't think it's a big deal

I assume both addresses are for the same office, couriers other than Canada Posts can't deliver to a PO BOX so that's the reason they provided a regular dries for US residents

You can email CIC (see your ready for visa email) informing about this issue just in case
Thanks will do I can see on tracking it says delivered, hope to see the return package activating soon