+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
Sorry to hear that people application is being return. But can the admin update the sheet. According to Sept spreadsheet Sept 18 to 23rd is receiving AOR, So they are almost on Oct AOR.

Thanks.

rabi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
G4v1N said:
Hi guys I just called cic they have no official confirmation that the cap has been reached. He just advised me to wait. He put me on hold and confirm with other agents then he said there is no information at all.
Can you please provide me CIC no. I used 1 number it didnot get connected. Please provide me the no

mkocisz

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sent to Sydney/ Requested CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2014 - date they receive my application
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2015
there is no oficial info. CIC won't give you yet this information but they starter sending back applications with info that the cap was reached.

CIC # 1.888.242.2100

CECPRAspirant

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
swashbuckler said:
I got my application back today. Application received on OCT 23rd.
Very sorry to see that applications are being sent back. Can u share your NOC code?. I just wanted to know if the CAP reached for a specific NOC code or overall quota.

sj123

Jan 31, 2015
Hi
Name :Sj123
NOC:2171
Country Of residence : India
Country Of Origin : India
Visa Office Req :CIO-Sydney
Date filed :28th Sept 2014
Date Received at CIC :7 Oct 2014
Payment Mode: Bank Draft

Please add my details in the OCT 2014 list.

How we are suppose to get the AOR (Via email or via POST) any link where i can see the details after getting the AOR.

?

rama15mohan

Jan 31, 2015
@Ram you applied under which category and NOC code?, i also applied under CEC from india and application received by CIC on 24th.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Some fakers are posting that they have received their applications beware that these guys are first time posters in this forum. Check their post counts neither more than 1 or 2 posts nor updated their info in the tracker. As one guy is saying his App was received on Oct 27 and CIC returned it, but how come people who applied in DEC did not received yet? or when I checked the OCT tracker, I cannot see her/his name or related info in the tracker. Same persons were posting the same msg with different IDs to create panic here and creating new threads to make joy out of people's. Some of them are feeling so happy making others to suffer. The letter they scanned and posted online is nothing but a fake.

Use you common sense and just think for yourself, will you be able to come here to say that my file is returned and game over stuff like that. Honestly, I cannot do it!! I will come back only after 1 week or 2 weeks later once I digest this news. So, don't get panicked until we hear or receive anything officially from CIC or Your Attorney.

Big_Boy

Aug 31, 2014
jaffa83 said:
Some fakers are posting that they have received their applications beware that these guys are first time posters in this forum. Check their post counts neither more than 1 or 2 posts nor updated their info in the tracker. As one guy is saying his App was received on Oct 27 and CIC returned it, but how come people who applied in DEC did not received yet? or when I checked the OCT tracker, I cannot see her/his name or related info in the tracker. Same persons were posting the same msg with different IDs to create panic here and creating new threads to make joy out of people's. Some of them are feeling so happy making others to suffer. The letter they scanned and posted online is nothing but a fake.

Use you common sense and just think for yourself, will you be able to come here to say that my file is returned and game over stuff like that. Honestly, I cannot do it!! I will come back only after 1 week or 2 weeks later once I digest this news. So, don't get panicked until we hear or receive anything officially from CIC or Your Attorney.
Excellent! I was thinking the same thing! Those are fake accounts!

vikas2_j

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
I couldn't agree more, and I wish you are right, My application is sent on 25th Oct and CC charged on 09th Jan 2015.

Only specious thing is why no credit card or bank account charged as per Oct tracker after 23rd Oct, This raises eyebrow and seems something is going on for sure.

Krish1985

Oct 23, 2014
jaffa83 said:

I am 100% agree with your point jaffa83!!! Even I did basic checks(called CIC call center + checked with all my friends who applied in nov and dec..none of them got their application back or no other news..few of them also applied thorugh laywers as well). We will have to ignore this things and wait for any updates from our trusted group members only.

chad_wapu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
vikas2_j said:
I couldn't agree more, and I wish you are right, My application is sent on 25th Oct and CC charged on 09th Jan 2015.

Only specious thing is why no credit card or bank account charged as per Oct tracker after 23rd Oct, This raises eyebrow and seems something is going on for sure.
For what i am thingking now is it depends on the NOC, maybe some are full already. so What is ur NOC?

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
vikas2_j said:

Wait you were charged on the 25th you should add this to the tracker and lets see if any one else from this thread was charged after the 23rd

Big_Boy

Aug 31, 2014
Krish1985 said:
I am 100% agree with your point jaffa83!!! Even I did basic checks(called CIC call center + checked with all my friends who applied in nov and dec..none of them got their application back or no other news..few of them also applied thorugh laywers as well). We will have to ignore this things and wait for any updates from our trusted group members only.
Glad to see some positive people out there....I know we have nothing to do if the Cap has been reached but we can't accept it before we have concrete evidence. If I get my application back...then I will believe it not before that. :'(

chad_wapu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Big_Boy said:
Glad to see some positive people out there....I know we have nothing to do if the Cap has been reached but we can't accept it before we have concrete evidence. If I get my application back...then I will believe it not before that. :'(
i agree.......