+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi.

I need some help or advice.
I am an outland applicant who submitted all of my documents on 2020, every time we call an agent to follow up on the application, they tell us we don't need anything, your application is in progress.

Its been almost a year and a month with no update on when I will receive the PR, every time I email them via the web form, no1 responds to me, I just receive an automatic message from IRCC about the Afghan refugee matter.

I am 27 weeks pregnant, and I am confused what to do, whether I should go to Canada and follow up on my application from there? or shall I stay and keep on following from where I am? knowing that I have zero updates on my PR application and my medical exam got expired too .. this is so confusing.

I email IRCC about my situation many times via the Webform but with no response...

Did any outland applications who applied in Oct 2020 receive their PR ??
go to Canada? do you have any legal status to be in Canada? if you are Outland (fsw or CEC outland) then thats the main reason why its slow as they have a HUGE backlog of outland applications as the focus was on applicants from within Canada.

mohanca

Aug 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2020
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022
Hi all...
I wanted to provide you all with an update:
Maybe I could be the last one to post on this thread for Oct-2020 AOR!

I finally got my eCOPR today!

This is our crazy time line:
Category: CEC from Quebec along with dependent Spouse (both in-Canada applicants), submitted Letter of Explanation along with PR application - with a concrete intent of settling outside QC after PR approval.
Status before submitting PR: 4 years Worker in NOC - A : Postdoctoral Researcher, Code 4011 – University professors and lecturers, Version: NOC 2016 Version 1.3.
AOR: 21 Oct 2020.
Biometrics: 03 Dec 2020.
Medicals and Biometrics Pass: Jan 2021.
QC Employment Contract Ending in May 2021.
Apartment Lease ending in Aug 2021.
Bought UPS Mailbox with Suite number in the mailing address in Ottawa in April 2021.
Applied for Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) using Ottawa UPS mailing address: 15 Apr 2021 (although staying in QC while applying).
BOWP Approved: 11 May 2021.
NO conditions on province or place of employment - Open Work Permit.
BOWP Expiry Date on Document: 10 May 2022 (validity 12 months).
Still moved to Ottawa and started staying in cheap shared-apartment (roomies.ca) and started job hunt since Jun 2021.
Received IRCC Portal Email: 18 Jun 2021.
Replied to the Email with the Required Details: 19 Jun 2021.
Received Credentials and Access to the Portal Accounts: 21 Jun 2021.
Confirmed in-Canada Presence, Submitted Photos and Mailing Address on the Portal: 23 Jun 2021.
Communicated with IRCC for a total of 4 times every 2 months meanwhile (via IRCC webform, Telephone, Email to the IRCC Portal ID, etc.).
Secured a Remote Job in line with my Work Experience and Education in Dec 2021 (not yet communicated with IRCC after getting the job).
Finally, Received Email about eCOPR availability to Download: 07 Feb 2022.
eCOPR Expiry Date on Document: 06 Dec 2022

Spouse's eCOPR still under review!
Both our statuses on IRCC Portal show "Under Review with IRCC" still!
Estimated Printed PR Card arrival in mailbox: 89 days from the issue of eCOPR as of today!

byteSizeBits

Star Member
Nov 15, 2021
Hi all...
I wanted to provide you all with an update:
Maybe I could be the last one to post on this thread for Oct-2020 AOR!

I finally got my eCOPR today!

This is our crazy time line:
Category: CEC from Quebec along with dependent Spouse (both in-Canada applicants), submitted Letter of Explanation along with PR application - with a concrete intent of settling outside QC after PR approval.
Status before submitting PR: 4 years Worker in NOC - A : Postdoctoral Researcher, Code 4011 – University professors and lecturers, Version: NOC 2016 Version 1.3.
AOR: 21 Oct 2020.
Biometrics: 03 Dec 2020.
Medicals and Biometrics Pass: Jan 2021.
QC Employment Contract Ending in May 2021.
Apartment Lease ending in Aug 2021.
Bought UPS Mailbox with Suite number in the mailing address in Ottawa in April 2021.
Applied for Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) using Ottawa UPS mailing address: 15 Apr 2021 (although staying in QC while applying).
BOWP Approved: 11 May 2021.
NO conditions on province or place of employment - Open Work Permit.
BOWP Expiry Date on Document: 10 May 2022 (validity 12 months).
Still moved to Ottawa and started staying in cheap shared-apartment (roomies.ca) and started job hunt since Jun 2021.
Received IRCC Portal Email: 18 Jun 2021.
Replied to the Email with the Required Details: 19 Jun 2021.
Received Credentials and Access to the Portal Accounts: 21 Jun 2021.
Confirmed in-Canada Presence, Submitted Photos and Mailing Address on the Portal: 23 Jun 2021.
Communicated with IRCC for a total of 4 times every 2 months meanwhile (via IRCC webform, Telephone, Email to the IRCC Portal ID, etc.).
Secured a Remote Job in line with my Work Experience and Education in Dec 2021 (not yet communicated with IRCC after getting the job).
Finally, Received Email about eCOPR availability to Download: 07 Feb 2022.
eCOPR Expiry Date on Document: 06 Dec 2022

Spouse's eCOPR still under review!
Both our statuses on IRCC Portal show "Under Review with IRCC" still!
Estimated Printed PR Card arrival in mailbox: 89 days from the issue of eCOPR as of today!
Congratulations, may your patience be an example for us all.

• Love
Reactions: mohanca

Ciwan

Mar 23, 2017
Hi all,

I submitted my application on 6 October, as BC PNP and CEC, together with my wife and our two children.

AOR 6 October 2020
Biometrics 24 November

I had a medical update 10 February as medicals passed which got me exciting that I would soon receive PR confirmation.

Local MPs assistants in the meantime checked and confirmed security passed, eligibility recommended, medical passed, only criminality pending.

I sent a web form with all the information I received from MP's assistant (because there is no update on IRCC website) and asked if criminality is complete and if they could provide a timeline to me.

I am at this stage completely exhausted from all this waiting period. Do you guys have any opinion on what I should expect next, and what I can do?

Thank you to all who can guide me.

Gurpreet DD

May 30, 2020
Hi all,

I submitted my application on 6 October, as BC PNP and CEC, together with my wife and our two children.

AOR 6 October 2020
Biometrics 24 November

I had a medical update 10 February as medicals passed which got me exciting that I would soon receive PR confirmation.

Local MPs assistants in the meantime checked and confirmed security passed, eligibility recommended, medical passed, only criminality pending.

I sent a web form with all the information I received from MP's assistant (because there is no update on IRCC website) and asked if criminality is complete and if they could provide a timeline to me.

I am at this stage completely exhausted from all this waiting period. Do you guys have any opinion on what I should expect next, and what I can do?

Thank you to all who can guide me.
I am also at same stage .. everything I have done that u mentioned . It still shows background processing . IRCC bsy towards Ukraine caese . They dont answer of web forms ..

Reactions: Ciwan