Passport Req..
09-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
cec2014kum said:
Just start with creating your account . also check your personal message

click on sign up : https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s22064eb2cfa4aabf37462327dc2615a16cf888c27

Once u r logged in to account u will understand everything.

Thanks a lot mate. You have been very helpful.

yaya2016

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
AOR Received.
09-03-2018
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
08-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
cec2014kum said:
Just start with creating your account . also check your personal message

click on sign up : https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s22064eb2cfa4aabf37462327dc2615a16cf888c27

Once u r logged in to account u will understand everything.
Hello, I logged into my account, there are only FOUR document required: IMM5710, Proof of medical exam (required),Passport (required),and Digital photo (required). sounds correct? I didn't see anywhere saying AOR? Please help. Thank you

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
yaya2016 said:
Hello, I logged into my account, there are only FOUR document required: IMM5710, Proof of medical exam (required),Passport (required),and Digital photo (required). sounds correct? I didn't see anywhere saying AOR? Please help. Thank you
You can upload this in the cover letter (OPTIONAL).

misskaur

Apr 29, 2014
I did apply for BOWP extension and I attached my Application Number(Application for Permanent Residence in Canada (CEC)) email to additional docs. Also, I selected option "A Work Permit with the same employee" . It got approved .

ahmad1990

Mar 13, 2016
NEED ADVISE.... October 12th applicant

I did landing two days ago at the rainbow bridge in Niagra falls and applied to get my PR card. the card takes 2 months as per cic website.

But I need to travel in one week for work and per the website, I can't come back to Canada by air if i am a PR unless I am carrying a PR card or temp travel document. But by land, I can show the Landing document I have and the officer at the boarder can verify my PR status and let me enter the country. Correct me if I am wrong?

So i am thinking to change my flight for the return leg, and come back to Buffalo airport, take a rental car from there to Toronto, and the officer at the boarder should be able to verify my status even if I am not carrying my PR card with me. would this work?

I already have a USA visa.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Jan 22, 2013
It's finally over, I am finally a permanent resident! I applied on October 16, 2014 and received the COPR today in the mail. I live 10 minutes from the US border, so I just drove down to the border, went into the Canadian border office, handed in the letter I received, and he congratulated me on now being a permanent resident.

madlouni

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2014
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016 PC & 31-03-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/app
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Interview........
06-04-2016 RPRF
Passport Req..
02-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
16-06-2016
ahmad1990 said:
NEED ADVISE.... October 12th applicant

I did landing two days ago at the rainbow bridge in Niagra falls and applied to get my PR card. the card takes 2 months as per cic website.

But I need to travel in one week for work and per the website, I can't come back to Canada by air if i am a PR unless I am carrying a PR card or temp travel document. But by land, I can show the Landing document I have and the officer at the boarder can verify my PR status and let me enter the country. Correct me if I am wrong?

So i am thinking to change my flight for the return leg, and come back to Buffalo airport, take a rental car from there to Toronto, and the officer at the boarder should be able to verify my status even if I am not carrying my PR card with me. would this work?

I already have a USA visa.

Thanks a lot in advance.
You are correct you can do so - as this was my question to the officer today when i landed and he told me i can come by land with the copr and they will let me in

madlouni

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2014
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016 PC & 31-03-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/app
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Interview........
06-04-2016 RPRF
Passport Req..
02-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
16-06-2016
So I landed today at Queenston-Lewiston bridge
I arrived there at 11:45PM on June 15 by the time I entered to the waiting room it was midnight
The US agent(s) were not friendly at all
When I arrived to the border he asked me for my passport - while I was handing it to him I told him I am here for landing purposes he said "don't talk if i don't ask you to and let me do my work" :mad:

Then he called another officer
Then asked me for my car keys and to leave my phone in the car then out of no where 5 officers came to check the car :p
I was alone in the waiting room - yes alone - no one before me
IT TOOK THEM ONE HOUR to give me the administrative refusal - it looked as if they do this for the first time!
Too many questions they asked
Too many info they took (phone number, email address, employer, job title, duties, where i live, i can't remember what else...)
By 1 PM they walked me out and someone brought the car and told me how to head back to Canada
The whole process at the US border took one hour and fifteen minutes almost

I reached Canadian border 1:05PM
Officer was super nice and friendly we had a little chat while he was stamping the passort or whatver he was doing then told me to go park and go inside the building another officer will be waiting for me to finish the process
I went it and the officer was smiling - man I love Canada! :p
Again we had a little chat while he was filling up something on the computer
Asked me 2 questions (the ones written on the CoPR) If I was convicted a crime or if I have dependents then asked me to sign
Asked me 1 question if I want to bring any belonging from back home
Told me the PR will arrive in 8 weeks to the address I provided
Told me that I need to go to service Canada to get a permanent SIN number and to renew my OHIP if it is expiring soon
Then congratulated me on becoming a permanent resident and gave me a welcome to Canada catalog.
The whole process in Canada took 7-10 minutes all in from the time I arrived at the border till the time I left the building as a permanent resident :D

Total process from arricing at the US border to leaving the Canadian port of entry as a permanent resident was around one hour and a half

Good luck for all waiting for their PPR or CoPR or Passport

sachinpatel.o1

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
09-04-2016
Med's Done....
12-04-2016
Interview........
RPRF Requested/Paid on 27-04-2016
Passport Req..
09-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Guess what!?
I called CIC this afternoon just to try my luck to see if they say anything about my file. The call center agent treated me nice, actually answered all my questions without losing his brain out and happily pulled out my file to see when was the last update and what was the update.

I am Oct 10th applicant and he told me that my file was last updated on June 3rd which says Decision made and ready for Visa. He advised me that i will be contacted soon by CIC for the PPR. He also told me that everything looks good on your file and i should hear a positive response from the Immigration. I told him that my ECAS only shows 4 lines though adding the latest is medicals received, to which he said he has no clue why it has not been updated.

He sent me link on how to apply BOWP online as well as suggested the email address to contact just in case i receive PPR after applying BOWP so that CIC can arrange for refund.

LOL must be my lucky day. Never been treated so well by Immigration all this years. I am very shocked. #Faith in Immigration restored. :p

vark

Sep 21, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
4163 & 2172
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014 reached 01-Oct2014
Doc's Request.
14-03-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Interview........
RPRF Req: 27April & Paid 04May
Passport Req..
06 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 10-Jun-2016 Received back 14-Jun-2016
Picked up my COPR and VISA from VFS Bangalore today. (It actually arrived 2 days ago at VFS).

I have got time till May 2017 to land as PR. Wow... :D ;D

Regards,
Vark

YuryCEC

Mar 16, 2016
vark said:
Picked up my COPR and VISA from VFS Bangalore today. (It actually arrived 2 days ago at VFS).

I have got time till May 2017 to land as PR. Wow... :D ;D

Regards,
Vark
Hi buddy!!! Congrats!!! I am October 9/ 2014 applicant and still waiting for Passport Request, I am curious what your visa says about term of validity? Did you ask CPC change your visa office because I am out of Canada nowadays, how long did it take to change visa office? Thanks and good luck at the border!!!

fic

Jun 16, 2016
Hey, guys.

So I received a request for a police check. I already sent one in April last year. I went through an immigration lawyer and I gave them the sealed envelope that the RCMP sent me. At the agency where I had my fingerprints taken, I was told I shouldn't open the envelope the RCMP sends me because it will be considered tampered with. I'm pretty sure my lawyer opened it before sending it out so I guess that's why they're asking for one again.

Here's my problem. In the email I received yesterday, they instruct as follows:

Please follow the RCMP’s instructions to obtain a certified Criminal Record check.

You must send the fingerprints and a copy of this notice directly to the RCMP National Headquarters in Ottawa within 30 days from the date of this notice.

Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will cause a delay in the processing of your application.

Please send a scanned version of the RCMP Criminal Record to our office by replying to this email. Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB.

In order to scan it, I need to open the envelope. So, what do I do? I talked to a call center agent and the lady didn't know anything about it, didn't know what to tell me. Also, it seems they want just the scans sent by email, without the originals sent through normal mail?

Who should I contact to clear it up?

I really don't wanna mess this up.

psab2014

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 3, 2014
Doc's Request.
March 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2015
Med's Request
March 11, 2016
Med's Done....
March 17, 2016
Interview........
RPRF March 14 (upfront)
Passport Req..
waiting :o
Guys, guess what!? Just tracked the mail and passports are coming back today. I'm so happy! Thank you for all support, I hope everyone here becomes a PR soon :D

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
fic said:
Hey, guys.

So I received a request for a police check. I already sent one in April last year. I went through an immigration lawyer and I gave them the sealed envelope that the RCMP sent me. At the agency where I had my fingerprints taken, I was told I shouldn't open the envelope the RCMP sends me because it will be considered tampered with. I'm pretty sure my lawyer opened it before sending it out so I guess that's why they're asking for one again.

Here's my problem. In the email I received yesterday, they instruct as follows:

Please follow the RCMP’s instructions to obtain a certified Criminal Record check.

You must send the fingerprints and a copy of this notice directly to the RCMP National Headquarters in Ottawa within 30 days from the date of this notice.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm

Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will cause a delay in the processing of your application.

Please send a scanned version of the RCMP Criminal Record to our office by replying to this email. Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB.

In order to scan it, I need to open the envelope. So, what do I do? I talked to a call center agent and the lady didn't know anything about it, didn't know what to tell me. Also, it seems they want just the scans sent by email, without the originals sent through normal mail?

Who should I contact to clear it up?

I really don't wanna mess this up.
My suggestion is to Open it and scan it like cic said. You will be sending RCMP the email that you received from cic in which they will notice that CIC mentioned that u scan it first.

Also u can put an explanation letter mentioning the same. May be RCMP receives many reports from people like us so they would know.

U can call RCMP Headquarters in Ottawa as well to see if u can get any information. Please keep us posted so that your experience will be helpful to others.

cecee_pr

Jan 8, 2015
Hi Friends ----

Just to want to share my story... :) :) my passports received today with CoPR.

Applied - Oct 6th 2014.
Sent Police Clearance from India - somewhere in Jan or Feb 2015.
upfront Medicals - June 11th 2015.
RCMP Request - March 31st 2016.
Sent RCMP result on April 7th 2016.
2nd RCMP Request - April 13th 2016 -- on the same day after 1 hour -- received RPRF fee request.
Pain RPRF fee two or three later.
just informed CIC via email that have already sent RCMP result on April 7th 2016.
Received Ready for Visa - June 2nd 2016.
Sent passports on June 6th 2016 - reached Ottawa on June 7th 2016.
Return Tracker activated June 16th 2016 - 3 am
Received passports - 11:11 June 16th 2016.

I have never waited so long for any process so far in my life for getting result.. patience & positive thoughts were my best pals during this almost 2 years journey :) :)

Good Luck for ALL Oct 2014 applicants who are awaiting decision on their PR application.....