softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiransar said:
This could also reason for some files getting response as "Cap Reached" for 21** (i..e 2171 and 2174) as in case of FSW cap reach in Nov. As long as it's encashed the chances get better.
Which files? You talking about FSW?

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
One of my friends communicated that they have received letter from Consulate with "Cap Reached" for NOC - 2171 (one applicant) and 2174 (another applicant). This happened for September applicants. My probable inference was that FSW was capped in Nov - 11. There applications were probably reviewed by CIC for FSW instead of CEC. I entered the forums to find if any 217* is en-cashed post September.

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
alyahmed said:
if you're eligible for renewal then send an application before the expiry date then you will fall under implied status
if not you might have to wait for AOR and apply for BOWP.

Maybe more experienced members will have better advice. I'm sure they will answer you soon.
One my friend has requested for regular work permit but was given OWP has thier PR process was in place and AOR they received after sending the WP request. I hope this might be same for your case as they have Document File for your history while processing. So do not worry and go ahead and apply you WP process.

CEC_TorontoApplicant

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
17th Aug 2016
CC charged on Friday evening........My Application had reached CIC on 3rd Oct. Now waiting for AOR....

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiransar said:
One of my friends communicated that they have received letter from Consulate with "Cap Reached" for NOC - 2171 (one applicant) and 2174 (another applicant). This happened for September applicants. My probable inference was that FSW was capped in Nov - 11. There applications were probably reviewed by CIC for FSW instead of CEC. I entered the forums to find if any 217* is en-cashed post September.
Under which category they applied?

CEC_TorontoApplicant said:
my NOC - 2174
Kiransar would be relieved now ;D.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC_TorontoApplicant said:
CC charged on Friday evening........My Application had reached CIC on 3rd Oct. Now waiting for AOR....
Congrats, updated the tracker Hopefully more of Oct applicants will be charged before Christmas holidays

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Destined_6 said:
Any updates October applicants? Any Oct 6 th, 7 th applicants got their cheques or cc encashed?
My credit card transaction got rejected. I called bank and get this confirmation.

Application reached on 3rd Oct
CC charged and rejected on 19th Dec.

i sent post courier as well with my new credit card on 5-Nov but CIC had not update the same in my application and tried charge from old credit card only.

i am now waiting to get back my package.